The Dolphins are "professional dog shit"

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
How the fuck do you lose by over 30 pts two weeks in a row? I think they need to be investigated for tanking because this is ridiculous

For many teams it starts with the Quarterback! Interesting that the AFC East will have three younger QB's with potential after the 2020 draft with Brady being 43 next year.

For many teams it starts with the Quarterback! Interesting that the AFC East will have three younger QB's with potential after the 2020 draft with Brady being 43 next year.

I didnt think it was possible for a NFL team to score 10 pts in 2 games

They are tanking to build in the draft

Their hopes are on taking Tua with the first pick. The guy probably won’t last three seasons

Oh man I so much miss the good old days when Dan Marino was playing and before him,Bob Griese and Don Shula was the coach. Man hard to believe this is the same name of a team that scored points at will when they had those two quarterbacks and playoffs were the norm for them year after year,even decades.

Oh man I so much miss the good old days when Dan Marino was playing and before him,Bob Griese and Don Shula was the coach. Man hard to believe this is the same name of a team that scored points at will when they had those two quarterbacks and playoffs were the norm for them year after year,even decades.

You’re old and your team choked. Loser. Serves you right.

How the fuck do you lose by over 30 pts two weeks in a row? I think they need to be investigated for tanking because this is ridiculous
What's the matter, did the bookie take all your money again?

How can purposely play like shit when you are supporting a wife and kids?

Pfffft.

They ain't got nothing on the Vikings regarding suckability.

I quit watching 10 years ago.

Pfffft.

These mutherfuckers went up 7-0 in the nfc championship in philly and had all the momentum and then retarded ass case keenum throws a pick 6 to let the eagles back in the game

Pfffft.

These mutherfuckers went up 7-0 in the nfc championship in philly and had all the momentum and then retarded ass case keenum throws a pick 6 to let the eagles back in the game
From someone who understands.

You have my sympathies.

Pfffft.

From someone who understands.

You have my sympathies.

Even after 30 years of watching football, it still only takes 1 play to change the momentum of the entire game. Keenum doesnt throw that INT and maybe the vikings have a SB

I hope the Dolphins suck for ten years

The Dolphins haven't been $#!t since they blew all that free-agency money in '99 to get Marino a SB berth in his last season! Got wiped out by 55 points against the Jaguars IIRC in the playoffs! I wasn't paying much attention back then, but Shula crippled that team for years to come; Jimmy Johnson unable to straighten them out! IDK why he wasn't canned years before! Winning 2 SB's with an undefeated season shouldn't entitle someone to just hang on until he couldn't walk up and down the sidelines anymore! Same with Marino who was Mr. Stats and nothing else! :2cents: :aargh: :bang3: :blahblah:

Forum List

Back