You heard it here first.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Nobody can stop these guys this year. Now you can call me a "conspiracy theorist ".:26:

My Super Bowl LIV prediction is .....

Dallas Cowboys
34 - Kansas City Chiefs 31
dak-prescott-ezekiel-elliott-dallas-cowboys-thanksgiving.jpg

la-sp-cowboys-elliott-prescott-20161210

Nobody can stop these guys this year. Now you can call me a "conspiracy theorist ".

Your team has beaten two punching bags that won’t COMBINE for 8 wins this entire season. Please wait until you start playing NFL caliber opponents rather than high school teams

- a 35+ year Redskins fan

Nobody can stop these guys this year. Now you can call me a "conspiracy theorist ".

Your team has beaten two punching bags that won’t COMBINE for 8 wins this entire season. Please wait until you start playing NFL caliber opponents rather than high school teams

So you object to me choosing to make an early prediction ?
In 5 months when I'm right, you'll be the first one who can kneel before me in error.

In 5 months when I'm right, you'll be the first one who can kneel before me in error

That’s not the way it works. Come Week 17 when I can confirm which of the Top 5 draft picks the Redskins will have my NFL season is over. I’m not an NFL fan, just a Redskins fan.

In 5 months when I'm right, you'll be the first one who can kneel before me in error

That’s not the way it works. Come Week 17 when I can confirm which of the Top 5 draft picks the Redskins will have my NFL season is over. I’m not an NFL fan, just a Redskins fan.
There has never been another John Riggins. except for Jim Brown. (imo)

Way too early for me to predict.
Awww. Take a chance.
What if you die before February 2nd ? Then
we'll never know who you picked.

The funny thing is - in all my years of being a fan I never
liked the Cowboys until this year.

For the record my #2 guess would be
a repeat of last year (Patriots over the Rams again 27 -20 )

Last edited:

Forum List

Back