The DOJ/FBI/DNC will pull out all stops for the 2024 Election. Don't think that they will be deterred by Congressional investigations

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
They know that Trump won't make the mistakes that he made before. He had no way to know what a huge blunder appointing Wray was. Wray must have seemed a good, non-Deep State guy that could fix the FBI. Both Kennedy and Nixon tried to fix the FBI, only to run into J Edgar's extortion machine and voluminous dirt files. According to one of his biographers, Nixon went into Hoover's office to get Hoover's resignation, and walked out shaken and pale.

Gerry Connelly made mention of that in the Weaponization hearing. I wish I could find the video. He said WTTE of "I don't know why my colleagues are surprised that the FBI has an intelligence function. It has done that since its early days, under Hoover," then he trailed off as if he realized that wasn't a very good argument for them doing it not. Sadly, the FBI's "intelligence" function has been more and more a covert ops function. The FBI is doing to U.S. elections what the CIA has long done to elections in other countries.

Trump will clean house for real this time, and the senior leadership knows that he will get rid of them if it is the last thing he does. What could they possibly blackmail Trump with at this point? Nothing they have thrown at him has stuck. They will have to get him before the election or they are doomed. I worry to think of how far they might take it this time.

No matter how many whistle blowers come forward, they will have to keep it up. Congress can report on everything the DOJ/FBI does in real time and that exposure would not make them stop, because they can only survive if they succeed in stopping Trump.

They know that Trump won't make the mistakes that he made before. He had no way to know what a huge blunder appointing Wray was. Wray must have seemed a good, non-Deep State guy that could fix the FBI. Both Kennedy and Nixon tried to fix the FBI, only to run into J Edgar's extortion machine and voluminous dirt files. According to one of his biographers, Nixon went into Hoover's office to get Hoover's resignation, and walked out shaken and pale.

Gerry Connelly made mention of that in the Weaponization hearing. I wish I could find the video. He said WTTE of "I don't know why my colleagues are surprised that the FBI has an intelligence function. It has done that since its early days, under Hoover," then he trailed off as if he realized that wasn't a very good argument for them doing it not. Sadly, the FBI's "intelligence" function has been more and more a covert ops function. The FBI is doing to U.S. elections what the CIA has long done to elections in other countries.

Trump will clean house for real this time, and the senior leadership knows that he will get rid of them if it is the last thing he does. What could they possibly blackmail Trump with at this point? Nothing they have thrown at him has stuck. They will have to get him before the election or they are doomed. I worry to think of how far they might take it this time.
I wouldnt be so quick to judge Wray, or at least not for that. From what im hearing, he actually did start cleaning house and making changes once he took over. He knew what was happening before he was there was total bullshit. The problem with Wray is, while he did put a stop to the partisan stuff, he is now doing his duty as the new head of the FBI by keeping everything a fucking secret. He probably doesnt want the FBI to be completely exposed and have its reputation diminished any more than it already has, so he is being elusive.

He also ruined the lives of these whistleblowers. I dont think he did it for political reasons, or because he wants to help Biden in any way. I think he did it to send a message to any future agent who wants to blow the whistle on anything, big or small, political or not. The FBI wants their agents to know that they will burn them if they ever spills their secrets, regardless of whether or not it was the right thing to do. They take their secrets extremely seriously.

Since republican investigations are primarily preoccupied with making existing Trumpian conspiracy theories come true no one has anything to fear. If there were actual wrongdoing somewhere their narrow focus and foregone conclusions will make them totally miss it.

No matter how many whistle blowers come forward, they will have to keep it up. Congress can report on everything the DOJ/FBI does in real time and that exposure would not make them stop, because they can only survive if they succeed in stopping Trump.
"They know that Trump won't make the mistakes that he made before." Does that mean he would be more successful trying to overthrow the election this time?

They’ll only do this if Trump is the R nominee. All the other Rs running for potus are likely CIA/FBI acceptable, as has been true for decades.

Now, they might do the same to RFK Jr, if he is the nominee.

They’ll only do this if Trump is the R nominee. All the other Rs running for potus are likely CIA/FBI acceptable, as has been true for decades.

There is nothing like a good conspiracy theory to get a trumper's d#ck hard, except maybe and extramarital affair if they have to the marginal funds to pay the hush money.

Im sure you're right about the other R nominee. The message from the entrenched federal bureaucracy aka Deepstate in 2016 and 2020 was 'sure, you get to pick the president! But only from among the narrow range of more or less identical establishment candidates are selected by the party you root for.'

RFK Jr for dang sure wouldn't be the first Kennedy they've gone after.

They can live without Funding ( Taken by GOP House ) on all that Civil War Gold they absconded from it’s true finders

Im sure you're right about the other R nominee. The message from the entrenched federal bureaucracy aka Deepstate in 2016 and 2020 was 'sure, you get to pick the president! But only from among the narrow range of more or less identical establishment candidates are selected by the party you root for.'

The old media is actively smearing RFK Jr. right now. The DNC will do all they can to prevent his nomination. Big Pharma, which owns and controls the old media, will do anything to prevent him from reaching the White House.

Watch Crystal Ball do big pharma’s bidding here…

Unfortunately our corrupt election system has been around a long time. Americans get to chose between two assholes for potus every four years. The system is set up by the elite to continue the status quo. A system they greatly benefit from. No real change will occur until the two crime families are disbanded.

Forum List

Back