The DOJ and SEC are after Elon Musk

It sure was. Taibbi made a whole Twitter thread whining about it. Of course he didn’t mention the report was over nude photos, because that would affect the right wing narrative.

And to this day you still are ignorant of this because the information has been censored by right wing media.
Edited my post, no link.

Fail!

It sure was. Taibbi made a whole Twitter thread whining about it. Of course he didn’t mention the report was over nude photos, because that would affect the right wing narrative.

And to this day you still are ignorant of this because the information has been censored by right wing media.
So, one guy had a twitter thread on it and you claim that means that is what the right was upset about when the DOJ was exposed censuring all kinds of right leaning people and those who questioned the vax fraud?

What a clown. :auiqs.jpg:

From what I read the issue arose from Tesla employees and board members questioning the use/misuse of corporate funds. Such funds to construct a house for its CEO must be limited to the area of the house dedicated for use by the corporation and not for personal residence.

When did this happen?

Are you talking about this?

Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who was questioning Navaroli when she confirmed that, said Trump “heckled” Teigen and her husband, singer John Legend, on Twitter in September 2019, calling them “the musician John Legend and his filthy-mouthed wife.”

He noted that Teigen responded to that post shortly after, calling Trump a “p—- ass bitch.”

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said.

If he did this...

"It can be illegal to use company funds for personal expenses — especially when dealing with a publicly traded company. If a public company were found to have used company funds for an executive's personal use it could lead to an IRS investigation and lawsuits from shareholders."

...he should be investigated.

Why do you support Musk's criminal activity?

Did Clarence break the law?
another hearsay

It was his own fault. He openly showed the world how Twitter and the US federal government colluded to end free political speech, thus rigging the 2020 election.

Now they must destroy him like they are Trump.

Who is next? Clarence Thomas? Another high-tech lynching perhaps?

Lets see the evidence first, shall we?

From what I read the issue arose from Tesla employees and board members questioning the use/misuse of corporate funds. Such funds to construct a house for its CEO must be limited to the area of the house dedicated for use by the corporation and not for personal residence.
If he's using the company funds for personal reasons, he's going to run into problems.

It was his own fault. He openly showed the world how Twitter and the US federal government colluded to end free political speech, thus rigging the 2020 election.

Now they must destroy him like they are Trump.

Who is next? Clarence Thomas? Another high-tech lynching perhaps?

Yep...the are going full nazi now....they are making the bet that God doesnt exist

You just make shit up about what everyone else says.

A normal adult conversation is impossible.

It doesn’t make any difference what I say ever. That’s why you can GFY.
I quoted your post with your bullshit claim you can’t back up, Gomer.

Forum List

Back