"The dogs bark, the caravan passes"

luchitociencia

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2019
This is a phrase by the Spaniard writer Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra.

The meaning is interpreted as being a person under critics and obstacles by many, but even so he is continuing his assigned work without interruption.

I observed this kind of strength in character when in a South American country, the military government after a coup against the elected president, sent troops and tanks surrounding a strategic petroleum refinery. The workers inside were afraid of an assault and all of them put their eyes on the foreman.

The foreman also gave a look through the window and ordered everybody to continue working as usual.

As far as I can see, president Trump still is doing his duty and the country is going on the right direction.

I'm not much into politics, but I feel proud and secure that the leader of this country is strong enough to handle the several attacks from Democrats and at the same time being doing his presidential duties as usual.

It is expected at one point, from him a break from time to time, because being a president is the hardest work ever imagined, I saw how former presidents grew grey hair just in few years as leaders, because this is not about any country but about the greatest country of the world.

My opinion is that all this impeachment process is the work of hyenas trying to take control of the land of lions. I really feel hurt not only because president Trump but also because democracy.

There is no perfect man on earth, but this country need thousands of leaders like him. To me, no matter the character of a person but his works and actions. And president Trump surely loves America, and the recent Democrat draft of four articles of impeachment do not reflect by any means the president. Those accusations are unjust.

This is a phrase by the Spaniard writer Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra.

The meaning is interpreted as being a person under critics and obstacles by many, but even so he is continuing his assigned work without interruption.

I observed this kind of strength in character when in a South American country, the military government after a coup against the elected president, sent troops and tanks surrounding a strategic petroleum refinery. The workers inside were afraid of an assault and all of them put their eyes on the foreman.

The foreman also gave a look through the window and ordered everybody to continue working as usual.

As far as I can see, president Trump still is doing his duty and the country is going on the right direction.

I'm not much into politics, but I feel proud and secure that the leader of this country is strong enough to handle the several attacks from Democrats and at the same time being doing his presidential duties as usual.

It is expected at one point, from him a break from time to time, because being a president is the hardest work ever imagined, I saw how former presidents grew grey hair just in few years as leaders, because this is not about any country but about the greatest country of the world.

My opinion is that all this impeachment process is the work of hyenas trying to take control of the land of lions. I really feel hurt not only because president Trump but also because democracy.

There is no perfect man on earth, but this country need thousands of leaders like him. To me, no matter the character of a person but his works and actions. And president Trump surely loves America, and the recent Democrat draft of four articles of impeachment do not reflect by any means the president. Those accusations are unjust.
That's a great post. :113:

Actually, many scholars believe the proverb is Arabic originally. Some argue that because the proverb rhymes in Turkish and Azerbaijani that it originates in the Turkish languages.

Life goes on even if some will try to stop progress.

or...

History (or progress) moves ahead, no matter the criticism it may attract.

I've been fond of this proverb since I stumbled across it 10 or 15 years ago.

upload_2019-11-21_21-41-11.png

Forum List

Back