The DNC is prepared and expecting Hillary to lose

he doesn't have one... but then again, he never does.
actually he does, at the top of his head
here's a photo

I have a point at the top of my head? What are you, eight?
:lmao::itsok:

Hey, sorry I got you so upset. It's just a message board, calm down and take some deep breaths, maybe you should take a break and play in the back yard until you calm down.

And I called you an eight year old. Nailed it...
Funny how all mentally inept posters use a version of that ploy.

Not sure what that means, but being challenged for my rhetoric by a guy who thinks "pin head" is an adult insult and then turns to telling me how I feel is classic, gay boy. Want to talk about your feelings some more? Find a chick, boy chick. I don't give a shit how you feel

I've got news for you....just insert any candidate's face in the picture below that the DNC votes to run and you'll get the picture. Between Kim Davis, the Oregon Bakers and the Pope's recent "thou shalt not promote gay marriage" to hispanics and all other catholics besides, the democrats are hosed.

You'd have better luck betting on a three legged horse without a jockey than a democratic candidate this time around. That goes for Congresspeople too. Voters can recognize a fascist cult taking over a political party when they see one. The WWII shows are still on TV as are shows about the rise of the Nazi Party and how they siezed control of Germany. Nobody wants a cult running the nation so...until those rainbow barnacles get scraped off, the dems are going to have to forfeit all their other platforms, sit back and watch the GOP run roughshod all over the country until we are all driving V-8 Buicks that get 10 mph and there's a nuclear plant in every town square...while children beg for enough money to get their vaccinations because "healthcare isn't a right"...

Thanks LGBT!

BestHillaryBoatAllAboard_zps4353b4ed.jpg

Obama is the worst U.S. president in our nations history. He is a piece of lying race bating dog shit and I would spit on his grave.
But actually the asshole may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. The dems are toast and it's because of him. Hillary is a big waste of time and money and the DNC knows it. They don't dare get rid of her even though they know she will not win the election. They need to be rid of the Clinton's once and for all and they will do so by getting out of the way and letting her lose big. The Clinton's will fade away after that.
They also know that Obama has so deteriorated the democrat brand that no one else in the democrat party could win right now anyway. So let Hillary take another stab at it she will lose and the DNC's real hopefuls will stay untainted by the drubbing the American voters are going to dish out to them in 2016. Then they can surface down the road when the GOP falls flat

What did I say here that has been proven wrong? Anyone? I stand by every word. The Dem dummies are in for a butt kicking like the country has never seen before.
link?

actually he does, at the top of his head
here's a photo

Hey, sorry I got you so upset. It's just a message board, calm down and take some deep breaths, maybe you should take a break and play in the back yard until you calm down.

Not sure what that means, but being challenged for my rhetoric by a guy who thinks "pin head" is an adult insult and then turns to telling me how I feel is classic, gay boy. Want to talk about your feelings some more? Find a chick, boy chick. I don't give a shit how you feel
you not knowing just proves my point.
gay boy? besides being false ,it's desperate

I've got news for you....just insert any candidate's face in the picture below that the DNC votes to run and you'll get the picture. Between Kim Davis, the Oregon Bakers and the Pope's recent "thou shalt not promote gay marriage" to hispanics and all other catholics besides, the democrats are hosed.

You'd have better luck betting on a three legged horse without a jockey than a democratic candidate this time around. That goes for Congresspeople too. Voters can recognize a fascist cult taking over a political party when they see one. The WWII shows are still on TV as are shows about the rise of the Nazi Party and how they siezed control of Germany. Nobody wants a cult running the nation so...until those rainbow barnacles get scraped off, the dems are going to have to forfeit all their other platforms, sit back and watch the GOP run roughshod all over the country until we are all driving V-8 Buicks that get 10 mph and there's a nuclear plant in every town square...while children beg for enough money to get their vaccinations because "healthcare isn't a right"...

Thanks LGBT!

BestHillaryBoatAllAboard_zps4353b4ed.jpg
silly wet's gay obsession is on full display today.

link?

Obama is the worst U.S. president in our nations history. He is a piece of lying race bating dog shit and I would spit on his grave.
But actually the asshole may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. The dems are toast and it's because of him. Hillary is a big waste of time and money and the DNC knows it. They don't dare get rid of her even though they know she will not win the election. They need to be rid of the Clinton's once and for all and they will do so by getting out of the way and letting her lose big. The Clinton's will fade away after that.
They also know that Obama has so deteriorated the democrat brand that no one else in the democrat party could win right now anyway. So let Hillary take another stab at it she will lose and the DNC's real hopefuls will stay untainted by the drubbing the American voters are going to dish out to them in 2016. Then they can surface down the road when the GOP falls flat.

Lose to who? lol, or is it 'whom'?
Almost any of the 12 or so Republicans running. That's a stupid question.

That's a stupid question. Where's the evidence to support that?

Note to self... that wasn't a question... it was what we call in English a declarative. But to answer your interrogative, it is a little early to tell, but HRC has serious issues, not the least of which are Bill, integrity & health issues.

She's highly beatable.. if she even gets the nod. Remember, she was to win the 2008 election... how'd that work out? She was dumped for an unknown zero with absolutely no experience at anything.

MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” while discussing a new Pew survey putting Hillary Clinton’s approval rating at, 42 percent Americans approving and, 42 percent disapproving, co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski agreed with panelists Steve Rattner and John Heileman that those numbers are “crushingly bad,” and “Nixonian.”

Blommberg’s John Heilemann said, “The broader electorate, 25 percent, only 25 percent view her as honest and straight forward. That is a crushingly bad number. That is the kind of number you go do not get elected president. But the election is not today, so she has time to fix it, but that is a bad place to be.”

Joe Scarborough said, “Those are Nixonian numbers, 25 percent consider you to be honest and trustworthy .”
MSNBC Clinton Cash Has Caused Nixonian Numbers for Hillary - Breitbart

But thankfully, the GOP has placed her on a pedestal and shown her to be a Martyr. Their Benghazi fiasco has breathed new life into the woman.
She needs to come out and say:

THANK YOU REPUBS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Wait. Hillary could LOSE?

That must mean that the GOP is busy attempting to put into place a true statesman as its nominee, so that the best possible person for the job with the best chance of being a GIANT as President is ready to seize the reins when Inauguration Day comes around.

Jeb? Bwahaha. They'd have to be a bunch of self-serving mere RINOS to even TRY to foist that one off on America.

Lose to who? lol, or is it 'whom'?
Almost any of the 12 or so Republicans running. That's a stupid question.

That's a stupid question. Where's the evidence to support that?

Note to self... that wasn't a question... it was what we call in English a declarative. But to answer your interrogative, it is a little early to tell, but HRC has serious issues, not the least of which are Bill, integrity & health issues.

She's highly beatable.. if she even gets the nod. Remember, she was to win the 2008 election... how'd that work out? She was dumped for an unknown zero with absolutely no experience at anything.

MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” while discussing a new Pew survey putting Hillary Clinton’s approval rating at, 42 percent Americans approving and, 42 percent disapproving, co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski agreed with panelists Steve Rattner and John Heileman that those numbers are “crushingly bad,” and “Nixonian.”

Blommberg’s John Heilemann said, “The broader electorate, 25 percent, only 25 percent view her as honest and straight forward. That is a crushingly bad number. That is the kind of number you go do not get elected president. But the election is not today, so she has time to fix it, but that is a bad place to be.”

Joe Scarborough said, “Those are Nixonian numbers, 25 percent consider you to be honest and trustworthy .”
MSNBC Clinton Cash Has Caused Nixonian Numbers for Hillary - Breitbart

But thankfully, the GOP has placed her on a pedestal and shown her to be a Martyr. Their Benghazi fiasco has breathed new life into the woman.
She needs to come out and say:

THANK YOU REPUBS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Would Shrillary ever publicly THANK her own declared "enemies?"

Just how unscrupulous and duplicitous is that woman?

They also know that Obama has so deteriorated the democrat brand that no one else in the democrat party could win right now anyway. So let Hillary take another stab at it she will lose and the DNC's real hopefuls will stay untainted by the drubbing the American voters are going to dish out to them in 2016. Then they can surface down the road when the GOP falls flat.

How can I put this?
Ha!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That must mean that the GOP is busy attempting to put into place a true statesman as its nominee, so that the best possible person for the job with the best chance of being a GIANT as President is ready to seize the reins when Inauguration Day comes around.

Jeb? Bwahaha. They'd have to be a bunch of self-serving mere RINOS to even TRY to foist that one off on America.
let me know when they find a statesman as there are none in the clown bus.

let me know when they find a statesman as there are none in the clown bus.

There are none in either party with maybe one or two possible exceptions in the GOP. But those are guys who are opposed by the present leadership of the GOP, sadly.

There's absolutely ZERO chance of ever getting a statesman nominated out of the Democrat Parody. That's a certainty.

Do you know how many percentage points Hillary's approval numbers went up after her last debate where she supposedly kicked butt?

Zero...her numbers stayed the same. In two days or so there will be another poll taken reflecting her day long visit at the Benghazi hearing and her numbers won't go up then either. She has her base and that is it. Bernie is still at 40%. 40% of democrats will not say they support Clinton. She can not win. 20% of Bernie's supporters say they will vote for Trump if Clinton gets the nomination.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow!

what didn't I know?

Four good men died then Hillary lied... all year long baby!

what didn't I know?
If you are not sure then you don't know.

Are these the same "voices" that told you Romney was a sure thing?

"Unlikeable is the stunning, powerful exposé of Hillary Clinton and her floundering race for the White House."

Hillary's house of cards is crashing around her.

First she screamed at Obama in the Oval Office, "Call off your f---ing dogs!"

Now Ed Klein is blowing the whistle on other stunning details of her shady political dealings and bitter feud with Barack Obama in a new book just that hit the streets.

Do you know how many percentage points Hillary's approval numbers went up after her last debate where she supposedly kicked butt?

Zero...her numbers stayed the same. In two days or so there will be another poll taken reflecting her day long visit at the Benghazi hearing and her numbers won't go up then either. She has her base and that is it. Bernie is still at 40%. 40% of democrats will not say they support Clinton. She can not win. 20% of Bernie's supporters say they will vote for Trump if Clinton gets the nomination.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow!
Even the Right admits that the Hillary won and the GOP screwed up in the hearing.

what didn't I know?
If you are not sure then you don't know.

You are actually eight, aren't you? Tell the truth

Forum List

Back