The diversity of the Black community

You would think that least some of them would try something different, hell, you can't get 90% of people in general to agree the sky is blue.

I guess however when you've been trained to come out of the womb with your palms out, the Santa Claus party is hard to break free of.

When over 70% come out of the womb in a situation that makes it far more likely that they'll need "Santa Claus", it's not hard to understand why many support that party.

It's a system that recycles itself every day. That's the beauty of the Dimocrat party. Perpetual dependency.

You would think that least some of them would try something different, hell, you can't get 90% of people in general to agree the sky is blue.

I guess however when you've been trained to come out of the womb with your palms out, the Santa Claus party is hard to break free of.

When over 70% come out of the womb in a situation that makes it far more likely that they'll need "Santa Claus", it's not hard to understand why many support that party.

It's a system that recycles itself every day. That's the beauty of the Dimocrat party. Perpetual dependency.

Like setting a timer on a yard sprinkler system.

91% for Clinton.
1% for Trump.

Fucking robots.

NBC/WSJ Poll: Hillary Clinton Jumps to Nine Point Lead Over Donald Trump
In this latest poll, Clinton enjoys a significant advantage among women (51 percent to Trump's 35 percent), African Americans (91 percent to 1 percent),

NBC/WSJ Poll: Clinton Jumps to Nine Point Lead Over Trump

no one votes for people that hate them.

woman, black, hispanics, gays, people with educations, aren't voting for donald.

he's not even up a full point in georgia.

but you cn continue to troll endlessly on a message board if it somehow makes you feel empowered.

but it's like howling at the moon.

91% for Clinton.
1% for Trump.

Fucking robots.

In this latest poll, Clinton enjoys a significant advantage among women (51 percent to Trump's 35 percent), African Americans (91 percent to 1 percent),

woman, black, hispanics, gays, people with educations, aren't voting for donald.

but you cn continue to troll endlessly on a message board if it somehow makes you feel empowered.

Seems Democrats hate the largest bloc voting group they have. Democrat policies keep blacks on the plantation and doing so well compared to all other groups in many categories yet blacks keep doing exactly what LBJ said he'd have them doing for 200 years.

If it's any consolation, there's only 150 years left to follow what LBJ said.

91% for Clinton.
1% for Trump.

Fucking robots.

Seems Democrats hate the largest bloc voting group they have. Democrat policies keep blacks on the plantation and doing so well compared to all other groups in many categories yet blacks keep doing exactly what LBJ said he'd have them doing for 200 years.

you keep telling yourself that.

and wonder why they don't vote for someone who says "look at my african american".

donald is the candidate of angry uneducated white males. you can rail against that. but it has nothing to do with any fictional "plantation" you have in your head. then try asking yourself why donald is losing educated white male voters for the GOP for the first time in about four decades.

democrats don't vote as a "block". republicans do...and donald can't even keep them together because he's unhinged

perhaps this will help you:

The End Of A Republican Party

Last edited:
Harvard Republican Club Will Not Support Party Nominee Donald Trump
By BRANDON J. DIXON, CRIMSON STAFF WRITER2 days ago

The Harvard Republican Club announced it would not support Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, and called for Republican leaders to withdraw their support of the candidate they called a “threat to the survival of the Republic” in a press release Thursday.

In the scathing statement, the largest conservative group at Harvard cited “both policy and temperamental concerns” about Trump and condemned his divisive campaign rhetoric they say “is poisoning our country and our children.”

The Republican Club polled its members earlier this week and found that 10 percent of Harvard Republicans intend to support Trump for president, while an “overwhelming majority”—80 percent of polled club members—indicated they would not support the party nominee and 10 percent remained undecided.

“His authoritarian tendencies and flirtations with fascism are unparalleled in the history of our democracy,” the Republican Club said in a statement. “He hopes to divide us by race, by class, and by religion, instilling enough fear and anxiety to propel himself to the White House.”

In an email to Harvard Republicans on Thursday, Republican Club President Declan P. Garvey ’17 stressed to members that although the Harvard Republican Club officially opposes the nominee, the group will still help coordinate with members interested in campaigning for Trump.
Harvard Republican Club Will Not Support Party Nominee Donald Trump | News | The Harvard Crimson

Not only has Trump lost the minorities, he has lost the educated whites. Just look at the posts of the the Trump supporters on this board. Were I black, I would never vote for anyone that labeled themselves conservative after reading the hateful drivel these people post.

White diversity in their community.........
99.99% Trump (they say no vote for Trump, but you will)
1% Hillary

91% for Clinton.
1% for Trump.

Fucking robots.

and wonder why they don't vote for someone who says "look at my african american".

donald is the candidate of angry uneducated white males. you can rail against that. but it has nothing to do with any fictional "plantation" you have in your head. then try asking yourself why donald is losing educated white male voters for the GOP for the first time in about four decades.

democrats don't vote as a "block". republicans do...and donald can't even keep them together because he's unhinged

Jill, then unyielding message the GOP has for decades sent out to minorities, especially blacks......when we want to scare whites into voting for us, its the black people we prey upon....once we got their votes, we're your friend again....really!!

Democrats are soooooo stupid.
They can't figure out that a demographic split among parties demonstrates that another demographic voting monolithically could very we be a result of the monolithic demographic segregating itself. Especially when that party panders to that demographic.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.
You do not need to be a genius to see that Trump is a bumbling idiot.

What else could be expected from a race of people the Democrat Liberal judges have concluded to be too stupid and too backward to be expected to be able to obtain a photo voter ID? I am surprised that the Democrats don't require a phot of the candidates be placed upon a touch screen so the Blacks can simply touch the photos of their candidates in lieu of having to read the names of the candidates. What a totally inept and backward species.
What the fuck was GOD THINKING!
Create a race with double digit IQs?
Stick them into a world of other humans with IQ's in the triple digits.
That's NOT funny GOD!
If I were a negro the LAST place I'd waste my time is a S. Baptist church.
Give 'Rev.' Al Sharpton part of my welfare cheque?
I don't fucking think so!
There is more music and singing and dancing in a S.Bap.church though.

Nothing at all like Catholic mass.

What else could be expected from a race of people the Democrat Liberal judges have concluded to be too stupid and too backward to be expected to be able to obtain a photo voter ID? I am surprised that the Democrats don't require a phot of the candidates be placed upon a touch screen so the Blacks can simply touch the photos of their candidates in lieu of having to read the names of the candidates. What a totally inept and backward species.
That's NOT funny GOD!

the catholic church is the largest landowner in nyc. where do you think they get that money, boy?

and the whole "negro" thing....makes you instantly a bigoted loon....which then makes everything else you say a big zero.

but it does explain why you'd vote for dumb donald....it's the only reason TO vote for dumb donald.

Gee I wonder why they won't vote for people who consider them an inept and backwards separate species
Did you read the OP? They DO vote for democrats. Open your eyes bro
Weak
oh bologna. The democrats imply they are useless all the fucking time. That's why they need the rich white men to give them everything because the rich white men keep them down.
Don't give me that fucking bullshit.
Dude your white ass need to chill the fuck out, I am so fed up with the anger you idiots are laying all over blacks and muslims, latino's and anything brown......you gotta stop with the anger. Your problems are all imbedded in greed from corporate america who's left us all fending for the scraps they leave behind....Minorities are taking nothing from whites, except bullets in the back with hands up.

That's NOT funny GOD!
There is more music and singing and dancing in a S.Bap.church though.

Nothing at all like Catholic mass.
My black catholic church rocks it.

The irony of your party, they leave you nuts independent and don't do a damned thing for you...now that's the irony. Thus a Trump monster on the horizon!!

That's NOT funny GOD!

God gave them Africa. God gave them the claim that all life originated there. God gave them the right to those who were born there to go back there and those who have never been there to go there.This is the least used human right in human history.

There was a country created exclusively for them. ((5 of them would not know anything about Liberia. Or what it means.

They call themselves "African Americans" while 99% of them could not find Africa on the map.and 99% of those would not know what a map is.

Gee I wonder why they won't vote for people who consider them an inept and backwards separate species

I don't wonder why they vote for a party that enables them to remain inept by making excuses as to why they think white people are the cause.

Another really dumb post by Con65!
91% for Clinton.
1% for Trump.

Fucking robots.

The Republican Party once ballyhooed that it was a Big Tent Party; of course that was a lie. Today's Republikan Party makes no pretense about a big tent, having tossed some of its membership (the RINO) under the bus for questioning the konservative dogma which has infected its very soul. Konservatives are bigots, racists, misogynists and all around reprobates.

Doubt this? See posts #1, #2, #4, #7, #8 and #10. There is no doubt they will vote for Trump, for they hold a pathological hate for all members of the protective classes in the aggregate, people they have never met nor will ever make an effort to know.

Those who came out of the womb while the parents were not legally married used to be known as BASTARDS.

And as the record shows, they should still be called BASTARDS.

91% for Clinton.
1% for Trump.

Fucking robots.

Didn't say Democrats voted as a bloc. I said blacks do. When 95% of a particular group do something like vote for a particular party, they bloc vote. The very definition of "bloc" is what black do when it comes to supporting Democrats.

When the results blacks have had, and they aren't good, by having voted as a BLOC for Democrats, it's the plantation mentality. Keep telling yourself it's not if it makes you feel better.

I didn't say "block". I said "bloc". It's different but I wouldn't expect someone voting because they think a vagina makes a personal qualified would understand it.

Forum List

Back