The disgrace of liberals continues to pile up at an alarming rate...

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
End of the World update: Yale’s sex workshop features beastiality acceptance

A "sexologist" conducted a survey among Yale students to get them to admit to taboo sexual behaviors and the results certainly achieved the objective. From incest to beastiality, students admitted to performing illegal acts and engaging in morally reprehensible behavior. If this is our best and brightest - we’re doomed.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/03/06...sex-workshop-features-beastiality-acceptance/

They are old enough to be discussing these things, no reason not to give them a reality check. After all they get so little of it in many college courses.

I'd rather that the Congress worked on getting shovel ready jobs and funding them (like repairing the infrastructure, so that more bridges don't collapse), than working on bullshit like this.

I mean.......................they've banned abortion over 30 times, and have "repealed" Obamacare over 30 times, so when are they actually gonna do some real work for this country?

Worrying about bullshit rather than real problems never saved anyone.

I'd rather that the Congress worked on getting shovel ready jobs and funding them (like repairing the infrastructure, so that more bridges don't collapse), than working on bullshit like this.

I mean.......................they've banned abortion over 30 times, and have "repealed" Obamacare over 30 times, so when are they actually gonna do some real work for this country?

Uh - what exactly does Congress have to do with this story about YALE?

How can Congress work on "shovel ready jobs" when Obama and the dumbocrat Senate are committed to unemployment for the purposes of creating government dependency?

What is more "real" than stopping murder and stopping unconstitutional programs which will collapse this nation with it's debt and which will destroy our healthcare? I can think of nothing more important.

Uhm, I think you may have the wrong thread here buddy.

:lol:

Forum List

Back