The difference between debating "actions" and debating "solutions".

yea if only that would happen permanently....and then get the Democrats cancelled along with them.....the people who cant get along gone.....the dividers gone.....the Country can start putting the pieces together....

You are one of the worst of the "dividers". You can't really not know that, right?

:lol:...im a divider?....i can get along with a Republican or a Democrat.....i bet you could not stand to be in a room with a bunch of Republicans....but i bet you already knew that,right Mr Unifier?....

I work with a couple of Republicans. Their views are pretty bizarre and it's easy to upset them with facts so I keep quiet. I get paid to work. But I don't spend private time around Republicans. I just don't get the lack of knowledge, the racism and the heavy drinking.

You are one of the worst of the "dividers". You can't really not know that, right?

:lol:...im a divider?....i can get along with a Republican or a Democrat.....i bet you could not stand to be in a room with a bunch of Republicans....but i bet you already knew that,right Mr Unifier?....

I work with a couple of Republicans. Their views are pretty bizarre and it's easy to upset them with facts so I keep quiet. I get paid to work. But I don't spend private time around Republicans. I just don't get the lack of knowledge, the racism and the heavy drinking.
thanks for once again backing up what i said.....

No, what you said was "i bet you could not stand to be in a room with a bunch of Republicans". Clearly I spend entire work weeks in the same room with Republicans. But that doesn't mean I hang out with them after work. I suspect you don't have many or any gay friends or black friends. If you said you did, I suspect if you ask the ones that you think are your "friends" they will say they aren't your friends. That they are only stuck working with you.

No, what you said was "i bet you could not stand to be in a room with a bunch of Republicans". Clearly I spend entire work weeks in the same room with Republicans. But that doesn't mean I hang out with them after work. I suspect you don't have many or any gay friends or black friends. If you said you did, I suspect if you ask the ones that you think are your "friends" they will say they aren't your friends. That they are only stuck working with you.

im still right.....the only reason you are in that room with those guys is because you HAVE to be there because of work.....you would not be there if you did not have to be....you know it and everyone here knows it......so what i said is correct.....and i strongly suspect that many people you think are your friends,in reality,cant stand your fucking ass and only come around because your wife or girlfriend ,whatever your situation is,is the one who they say is their friend and thats why they come around not because of you....

talking to the rightwing nuts is like taling to your dog or cat the are just bitter uneducated reactionaries that don't know the definitions of words and have no intellectual capability to grasp concepts. They live in a black an white cartoonish fearful world as we see with their comment on this thread

$318_sleeping_dog.gif

Forum List

Back