The Devon Archer Fail shows "Biden Impeachment" is another Uranium One/Pizzagate/Election Fraud Fake Scandal and a Deflection from Trump's Indictments

As concerned as I was, this has gone much further than I feared. And it's metastasized.

No way this could ever happen here. No way.

Yup, didn't realize there were so many easily manipulated shep. But he hates who they hate. He wants to hurt those they want to see hurt. He happily oppresses those they want oppressed, so yes HE is their God!
MAGA

Last edited:
Well your word is good enough for me.

Thanks for clearing that up with your in depth analysis. Very insightful.

Good grief.
Well your word is good enough for me.

Thanks for clearing that up with your in depth analysis. Very insightful.

Good grief.
What part of it was a made up lie don't you understand?

You suppose to be smart look it up. But you loons applaude Biden for sexually abusing his own daughter

We all know it. You stroke yourself frantically each time you push the fake diary story.

It's what Trump cult pervs do. Sick hatred is the only thing that gets them off, so they spend their days seeking out crazy and disgusting reasons to hate.

What part of it was a made up lie don't you understand?
Did I say I didn't understand?

I completely understood your simple dismissal of the facts and substituted your blanket statement based on nothing but your thoughts and feelings.

We're all the convictions made up too?

Was Manafort providing internal polling data to Russia made up?

We're the examples of obstruction made up?

Was Russia helping Trump win the election made up?

Was it made up that Trump's own Justice department appointed Mueller but you seem to think it was a democrat investigation?

We all know it. You stroke yourself frantically each time you push the fake diary story.

It's what Trump cult pervs do. Sick hatred is the only thing that gets them off, so they spend their days seeking out crazy and disgusting reasons to hate.
She said it herself that she would wait to take a shower hoping her dad wouldn't join her. What is evil is the support you give him.

She said it herself that she would wait to take a shower hoping her dad wouldn't join her. What is evil is the support you give him.
Sweet Jeebus, you're stupid.

The diary was real. What conservatives say about it is fake. They faked images of pages, and put them on a crank website.

This isn't complicated. What about it confoozes you so?

She said it, or was it a doctored picture of a page of a stolen diary that had no valid chain of custody and could easily be faked?

Of course if a couple democrat wackos stole Ivanka's diary and gave it to Rachel Maddow's team who had it for a few weeks and then later the huff post posted a picture of Ivanka saying daddy touched her, you would believe it right?

Don't bother. I already know the answer.

Did I say I didn't understand?

I completely understood your simple dismissal of the facts and substituted your blanket statement based on nothing but your thoughts and feelings.

We're all the convictions made up too?

Was Manafort providing internal polling data to Russia made up?

We're the examples of obstruction made up?

Was Russia helping Trump win the election made up?

Was it made up that Trump's own Justice department appointed Mueller but you seem to think it was a democrat investigation?
Then why didn't they prosecute Trump when he became a private citizen again?

She said it, or was it a doctored picture of a page of a stolen diary that had no valid chain of custody and could easily be faked?

Of course if a couple democrat wackos stole Ivanka's diary and gave it to Rachel Maddow's team who had it for a few weeks and then later the huff post posted a picture of Ivanka saying daddy touched her, you would believe it right?

Don't bother. I already know the answer.
There is a forum on here that she says w she waited to take a shower, hoping her dad wouldn't join her.

Republicans have a very long history if just making stuff up, especially fake scandals. They just say it, then others repeat it, then they say it enough times the gullible believe it, despite never ever having any real evidence of wrong doing.

Uranium One was investigated 100 times and they found nothing at all
Pizzagate was the most insane stupidity ever, but a wacko MAGA Republican shows up at that pizza place with an AR-15 and starts blasting.
Election fraud has gone down in flames
Joe Pays Hunter Rent...
and countless other total lies.

There literally is no real evidence of Joe Biden doing anything even remotely wrong. Devon Archer was a huge fail and produced nothing at all.

The "Biden Impeachment" fake scandal is the Republican's attempt to distract their easily manipulated followers from all of Trump's real and serious crimes and indictments, with credible evidence proving Trump's guilt.

Comer and gym jordan should really read before releasing anything to the public. Fucking idiots!

He can't make a good case for the actual thread topic so he is, quite successfully, diverting the topic from Devon's lack of incriminating substance.

That is what disengenius posters do.

Republicans have a very long history if just making stuff up, especially fake scandals. They just say it, then others repeat it, then they say it enough times the gullible believe it, despite never ever having any real evidence of wrong doing.

Uranium One was investigated 100 times and they found nothing at all
Pizzagate was the most insane stupidity ever, but a wacko MAGA Republican shows up at that pizza place with an AR-15 and starts blasting.
Election fraud has gone down in flames
Joe Pays Hunter Rent...
and countless other total lies.

There literally is no real evidence of Joe Biden doing anything even remotely wrong. Devon Archer was a huge fail and produced nothing at all.

The "Biden Impeachment" fake scandal is the Republican's attempt to distract their easily manipulated followers from all of Trump's real and serious crimes and indictments, with credible evidence proving Trump's guilt.

The Devon Archer testimony was far from a fail. Disinformation from the OP is the fail.

The Devon Archer testimony was far from a fail. Disinformation from the OP is the fail.
Good point.

His testimony that business wasn't discussed was very successful in making Comer and his cadre of Trump sycophants look stupid...and the supporters dumb enough to think it helped their case.

Trumpers: Wait till Devon testified. It will all be over for Biden when he proves business was discussed.

Devon: I never heard Joe talk business with Hunter's associates.

Trumpers: See! This proves Biden talked business. Derp derp...oh, and Joe should be arrested because Devon gave his opinion that the illusion of access was there so Joe is guilty x10000 derp derp. Arrest Joe for being on speaker phone and discussing the weather!

She said herself that she would wait to take a shower so her dad wouldn't join her. You people are sick. I say execute everyone of those priest, you good with that? If not your part of the problem.
Meanwhile, Jim Jordan loves and protects pedophiles.
Roy Moore is a pedophile
Dennis Hastert is a super pedophile predator and rapist
and there are about 20 other GOP politician that have been charge with pedophile crimes.

Republicans love pedophiles and are the party of pedophiles.

Forum List

Back