the devil.... he/she'd be a republican, democrat...er... independent ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i was just flashing on hugo chevez's el diablo speech at the un. that got me to thinking, for those who believe in the devil, is he political ? is your god ? (i don't mean that flippantly).

i'm not a fan of politics mixed with religion, at any level. remember this will very soon be an election year, i think we are seeing too much mix.

do you think more people are "getting into politics" now ? people say we as a country are divided, i disagree. we have one of the healthiest political arenas on the planet, i think we always will. we talk and we have unlimited, unfettered feedback. top that.

#4 do elections piss you off ?? :)

Last edited:
Maybe this will answer your question:

Michael Swift’s Homosexual Manifesto: (written in 1987)

We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all-male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.

Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of another man.

All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.

If you dare to cry faggot, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies.

We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads.

Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through usage of the devices of wit and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators, your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sitting across the desk from you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you.

There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

We shall raise vast private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers.

The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.

All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.

We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions.

We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.

We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.

Dylann Roof, voted for Obama, had a black boyfriend & gunned down 9 Christians at a Bible Study meeting the day after a major southern church announced publicly that it was denouncing gay marriage.. Roof likes to wear a dainty wristwatch upside down on his right wrist..

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

Chris Mercer, gunned down specifically Christians just after the Pope's talk with Americans, denouncing gay marriage publicly. His manifesto said he hated women.. Mercer enjoys romantic comedies and is seen here sporting a right ear piercing hole and dapper-trim beard.

Chris-Harper-Mercer%20beard%20driving_zps3msap9wu.jpg

chris-harper-mercer%20suit%20shaved_zpsy04sz89a.jpg

And now the AZ Killer Steven Jones....motive still unknown...but he sure looks pretty in pink with his dainty little earrings; dontcha think?

arizona%20shooter%20copy_zpswiwqwwyk.jpg

steven-jones-nau-shooter-photos-2.jpg

What political party do you suppose these manifestations of the Devil vote for? Yeah this guy is conservative GOP...bedrock conservative all the way.. :cuckoo:

Ugly%20gay%20dude_zps3fr5nglo.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe this will answer your question:

Michael Swift’s Homosexual Manifesto: (written in 1987)

We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all-male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.

Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of another man.

All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.

If you dare to cry faggot, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies.

We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads.

Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through usage of the devices of wit and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators, your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sitting across the desk from you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you.

There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

We shall raise vast private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers.

The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.

All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.

We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions.

We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.

We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.

Dylann Roof, voted for Obama, had a black boyfriend & gunned down 9 Christians at a Bible Study meeting the day after a major southern church announced publicly that it was denouncing gay marriage..

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

Chris Mercer, gunned down specifically Christians just after the Pope's talk with Americans, denouncing gay marriage publicly. His manifesto said he hated women..

Chris-Harper-Mercer%20beard%20driving_zps3msap9wu.jpg

chris-harper-mercer%20suit%20shaved_zpsy04sz89a.jpg

And now the AZ Killer Steven Jones....motive still unknown...but he sure looks pretty in pink with his dainty little earrings; dontcha think?

arizona%20shooter%20copy_zpswiwqwwyk.jpg

steven-jones-nau-shooter-photos-2.jpg

Jones looks pretty in pink with that gun and his dainty earrings, don't you think?[/QUOTE

earrings?

Hearing protection, a requirement at any gun range.

i was just flashing on hugo chevez's el diablo speech at the un. that got me to thinking, for those who believe in the devil, is he political ? is your god ? (i don't mean that flippantly).

i'm not a fan of politics mixed with religion, at any level. remember this will very soon be an election year, i think we are seeing too much mix.

do you think more people are "getting into politics" now ? people say we as a country are divided, i disagree. we have one of the healthiest political arenas on the planet, i think we always will. we talk and we have unlimited, unfettered feedback. top that.

#4 do elections piss you off ?? :)

Didn't Chavez die of cancer shortly after he gave that speech?

Obviously bipartisan..

he back independents, democrats, and republicans equally.

Strife is fresh air to him

Doesn't matter if we are talking "Lucifer", Lilith, Naa'mah, Asmodeous, Astaroth, Belial, Ba'al, etc... any archdemon/ devil would not limit themselves to the petty perspectives of US political parties lol

Yes, the goal is to infiltrate all people. But first it needs a permissive toe-hold. That's where the democrats come in. We are at a pivotal time for sure. Thanks for pointing that out so people can become aware and resist in time.

Well, it was the Democrat Party that actually voted to have the word "God" removed from their Party Platform.

Needles to say the concept of a malevolent Superbeing becomes absurd once one matures past about age five, but if such existed, rather than "join" this party or that party, it would have created the idea of political parties and then stood back and watch us slaughter each other over them.

Saves a lot of work.

Needles to say the concept of a malevolent Superbeing becomes absurd once one matures past about age five, but if such existed, rather than "join" this party or that party, it would have created the idea of political parties and then stood back and watch us slaughter each other over them.

Saves a lot of work.
I just have a problem with people who have made a religion out of "There can be no Higher Power than myself". Surely after age five you've heard of or read accounts of millions of people across all cultures having near-death experiences who report blind & lockstep the features of an afterlife? So presented you would still refuse to even consider that which is beyond the end of your nose here in the material plain. That's a quality of religion you know, when someone is presented with compelling circumstantial evidence with millions of witnesses and still denying that a thing exists. That's what religious people do. Has that irony never occurred to you?

Better to keep an open mind that their COULD be God instead of refusing no matter what to believe it could be true. The first is a true atheist. The second is a religious person.

Saves a lot of work.
I just have a problem with people who have made a religion out of "There can be no Higher Power than myself". Surely after age five you've heard of or read accounts of millions of people across all cultures having near-death experiences who report blind & lockstep the features of an afterlife? So presented you would still refuse to even consider that which is beyond the end of your nose here in the material plain. That's a quality of religion you know, when someone is presented with compelling circumstantial evidence with millions of witnesses and still denying that a thing exists. That's what religious people do. Has that irony never occurred to you?

Better to keep an open mind that their COULD be God instead of refusing no matter what to believe it could be true. The first is a true atheist. The second is a religious person.

We're not speaking of the existence of "God". We're speaking of the existence of "the Devil". Which is an even sillier concept.

We can all debate back and forth on the existence or lack thereof of a creator. But anthropomorphizing everything we superficially see as a negative into a weird guy with horns and a pitchfork -- or whatever accouterments --- belongs back there with the idea of monsters under the bed.

We're not speaking of the existence of "God". We're speaking of the existence of "the Devil". Which is an even sillier concept.

We can all debate back and forth on the existence or lack thereof of a creator. But anthropomorphizing everything we superficially see as a negative into a weird guy with horns and a pitchfork -- or whatever accouterments --- belongs back there with the idea of monsters under the bed.

I guess you're just lucky to have not had to live through the terror that others have lived through. But what of their accounts?

I doubt that the Devil is a partisan, who would choose to align with one specific party. Surely he has managed to exert some influence over every politician, and every political party, to some degree. Surely, as well as injecting his own overtly evil agendae wherever he can, he has also found plenty of well-meaning elements in each party, which he strives to corrupt toward his own purposes.

That said, I must go on to say this: Clearly, the Devil's greatest work has been in undermining marriage and family, and bringing about the disregard and discarding of basic standards of sexual morality. And I do not think there can be any question which political party has been, and continues to be, most complicit by far in this work.

I doubt that the Devil is a partisan, who would choose to align with one specific party. Surely he has managed to exert some influence over every politician, and every political party, to some degree. Surely, as well as injecting his own overtly evil agendae wherever he can, he has also found plenty of well-meaning elements in each party, which he strives to corrupt toward his own purposes.

That said, I must go on to say this: Clearly, the Devil's greatest work has been in undermining marriage and family, and bringing about the disregard and discarding of basic standards of sexual morality. And I do not think there can be any question which political party has been, and continues to be, most complicit by far in this work.
i'm reading a lot of good stuff here. are politics and religion getting closer together, or further apart ?
has the overall effect of people's faith been conflated with moral issues and ensuing implications ?
i guess abortion would be a the top of the list with war, or war defined as it applies to putting troops on the ground in a foreign land.
i suppose the citizen militia, would be the troops on the ground here at home. but the dialog seems to be escalating, which i think is healthy good and normal. this next election will be the closest thing we ever had to a referendum on whether or not the united states will be a socialist country like denmark or sweden only with a military.

Bingo.

I had to check "Funny" on this post as the site does not offer "pathetic".

I had to check "Funny" on this post as the site does not offer "pathetic".

Why not substantive rebuttal instead of one word replies? That way it bolsters your credibility and doesn't make you look like a blanket-apologist for the Devil.

For instance, please describe in detail what you find "pathetic" about Bob's concerns that just 5 people in Washington DC forced a change upon society, which, in three generations, will leave children with entire family lines missing a great grandmother, grandmother & mother or great grandfather, grandfather & father?

Please be more specific in your reply, devil's advocate...

Forum List

Back