The destruction of Dr. Who......the woke message destroys everything in its path....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I used to watch the Tom Baker and other Dr.s when I was in high school.....before Dr. Who became cool or popular....

Now, as with everything, the left has destroyed it......

Davros, the creator of the DALEKS.....can't be in a robot chair anymore......because.....you can't have someone evil in a wheel chair.....

The left is vile.....

I tried to watch Dr. Who but it was too cheap and campy.

Have you watched the modern ones, from 2005 forward? At least before the left set out to wreck it? The budgets for the show went up and the show quality went up too.......

Russel T Davies ,the Dr Who creator, is a very big man, 6 foot 6 inches , and exceedingly clever and cultured .

He almost certainly stands above party political silly bipartisan labels .
So whilst disagreeing perhaps with his underlying scrpt messages , you can rest assured that they come from a very serious minded guy .

BTW He is Welsh and therefore comes close to compensating for the odious Turdy Tainted

Russel T Davies ,the Dr Who creator, is a very big man, 6 foot 6 inches , and exceedingly clever and cultured .

So whilst disagreeing perhaps with his underlying scrpt messages , you can rest assured that they come from a very serious minded guy .

BTW He is Welsh and therefore comes close to compensating for the odious Turdy Tainted

Yeah.....being serious minded about doing stupid leftist crap in your show...still wrecks your show......

I used to watch the Tom Baker and other Dr.s when I was in high school.....before Dr. Who became cool or popular....

Davros, the creator of the DALEKS.....can't be in a robot chair anymore......because.....you can't have someone evil in a wheel chair.....

The left is vile.....

It would be nice if the Critical Incel actually watched the episode when it came out before bitching about it, but this guy has had a problem since they made the Doctor a woman for a few seasons.

The Star Beast was pretty good, it was David Tennant in rare form.

The whole Davros thing is a bit silly, but I'm interested in their explanation.

Is this Davros when he was younger? It has been established that Davros was a normal person at one point in his life. Or perhaps the regeneration energy he got from the 12th Doctor repaired his body.

The villain in the classic movie "It's a Wonderful Life" was in a wheel chair.

Wait......give them time.........one day those scenes will disappear from the movie, or the whole movie will go away.

It would be nice if the Critical Incel actually watched the episode when it came out before bitching about it, but this guy has had a problem since they made the Doctor a woman for a few seasons.

Is this Davros when he was younger? It has been established that Davros was a normal person at one point in his life. Or perhaps the regeneration energy he got from the 12th Doctor repaired his body.

The short interview clip Critical Drinker played showed the show runner saying that they didn't want him in a wheel chair anymore...

Russel Davies first run of Doctor Who was pretty woke, and his spinoff Torchwood even more so.

So now he's going to run Doctor Who the way he wants to.

Hmmmm, INCEL certainly spends more time watching fantasy than being with women.

That being said, the woman who partnered with the Tom Baker iteration was hot. Linda Thorson IIRC.

Hmmmm, INCEL certainly spends more time watching fantasy than being with women.

That being said, the woman who partnered with the Tom Baker iteration was hot. Linda Thorson IIRC.

The cavewoman or the short blonde? Romana....

Last edited:

The left is vile.....

.that was Davros before he created the Daleks....the new doctor tennant lands in his lab and finds out were he is.....he wasnt always in a chair......

Actually, having just watched the Children in Need short this is based on, it's pretty clear that this was an event that happened before "Genesis of the Daleks" at a time when Davros was still a fully-abled person. So before the Kaled race mutated into Daleks.

It's actually kind of amusing.

So, a lot of the usual white male fanboy whiners find a controversy that isn't there.

OP today: The character should be disabled
OP tomorrow: There are too many disabled actors

Forum List

Back