The Democrats War On Freedom

Freedomlover

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2008
Since the 1930's Democrats have been waging war on our freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution. Probably the worst intrusion has been Obamacare. Our health care is the most personal part of our lives and Obamacare turns it over to a Board that will decide our fate when it comes to serious and costly procedures that could save a life and extend it.

Democrats are crying that the Repubs. have a war on women. Obamacare closely inspected shows that the Dems have declared war on seniors, women, the seriously ill no matter their age, and on providers of health care services.

They could not get single payor through Congress so they created this monstrosity that ultimately will drive private insurance companies out of business and there will be no choice but to go on the government program. I say wake up people! This election is the only chance we will have to repeal Obamacare. It will take a change in the presidency and in the Senate to bring this about. If you want to insure that you have health care freedom in the future for your health care needs there is no option but to elect Mitt Romney president and elect a Republican Senate. If there is no other reason to vote against Obama, Obamacare is it!

How is trying to get the rich to pay their fair share of taxes, fighting for womens rights and liberties to make their own decision, fighting against voting with your money, fighting for minorities, trying to make healthcare affordable for all, focusing on the economy, etc "attacking freedom"?

To democrats there is only one freedom. The freedom to become a dependent of the government.

How is trying to get the rich to pay their fair share of taxes,

It takes away the financial freedom of those people who make over $250K, who btw, pay WAY more than their fair share already.

fighting for womens rights and liberties to make their own decision,

Be truthful now, what you are talking about is abortion. No other "Right" is being threatened. Abortion, it could be argued, takes away the rights and liberties of the fetus.

fighting against voting with your money,

Bull shit. The Dems have been counting on money, especially union money for years. They are only fighting against the GOP's money. It takes away the GOP's freedom and liberty to play on an equal playing field with the Democrat Party.

fighting for minorities,

Bull shit. Utter bull shit.

trying to make healthcare affordable for all,

Which takes away my financial liberty, and eventually takes away my liberty to have my own insurance and doctor.

focusing on the economy, etc "attacking freedom"?

"Focusing on the economy??? Excuse me while i laugh in your face.

Since the 1930's Democrats have been waging war on our freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution.

No they haven't.

Probably the worst intrusion has been Obamacare.
RomneyCare came first.
Our health care is the most personal part of our lives
Sorry you don't have much of a sex life.
and Obamacare turns it over to a Board that will decide our fate when it comes to serious and costly procedures that could save a life and extend it.
No he hasn't You're full of shit.
Democrats are crying that the Repubs. have a war on women.
They want to force rape victims to bear their rapists child. Their party platform bans abortion, no exceptions.
Obamacare closely inspected shows that the Dems have declared war on seniors, women, the seriously ill no matter their age, and on providers of health care services.
No it hasn't.
They could not get single payor through Congress so they created this monstrosity that ultimately will drive private insurance companies out of business and there will be no choice but to go on the government program.
What government program? They never passed the public option you dimwit. You're getting your right wing media marching orders confused now. Jeez you're a moron.
I say wake up people! This election is the only chance we will have to repeal Obamacare.
And apparently Romney wants to replace it with the same exact bill except nothing is paid for.

Our health care is the most personal part of our lives and Obamacare turns it over to a Board that will decide our fate when it comes to serious and costly procedures that could save a life and extend it.

Democrats are crying that the Repubs. have a war on women. Obamacare closely inspected shows that the Dems have declared war on seniors, women, the seriously ill no matter their age, and on providers of health care services.

They could not get single payor through Congress so they created this monstrosity that ultimately will drive private insurance companies out of business and there will be no choice but to go on the government program. I say wake up people! This election is the only chance we will have to repeal Obamacare. It will take a change in the presidency and in the Senate to bring this about. If you want to insure that you have health care freedom in the future for your health care needs there is no option but to elect Mitt Romney president and elect a Republican Senate. If there is no other reason to vote against Obama, Obamacare is it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFfN5pKzFU]That is one big pile of shit. - YouTube[/ame]

It is frightening to see that responders to this post are mostly "takers" not "makers" What will you have when the federal government goes bankrupt and your precious government programs do not exist anymore? There will be only one thing for you to do since you do not know how to take care of yourself and that is to crawl into a hole and die. I guess you would probably expect the government to pay for that too.

It is frightening to see that responders to this post are mostly "takers" not "makers" What will you have when the federal government goes bankrupt and your precious government programs do not exist anymore? There will be only one thing for you to do since you do not know how to take care of yourself and that is to crawl into a hole and die. I guess you would probably expect the government to pay for that too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k]Lighten Up Francis - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back