Gas prices up 20 cents in 2 days

It jumped up to $4.09 in most areas in Michigan today!

Guess I wont complain to much for 3.75 a gallon. Hubby bought gas on Sunday for 3.55 .. It his two weeks to drive of course its going to be expensive but at least he only drives 2 out of 8 weeks... He carpools with 3 other guys . He also drives a scion and gets 42 miles per gallon but he works an hour away ..

Libberhoids, please blame Bush

You'll feel better

Why? Conturds are are already blaming Obama.

Who should we blame when the tundra permafrost melts and the Alaskan pipelines start spilling all over that landscape?

Libberhoids, please blame Bush

You'll feel better

Why? Conturds are are already blaming Obama.

Who should we blame when the tundra permafrost melts and the Alaskan pipelines start spilling all over that landscape?

You, of course.

Sorry conturd, I believe that global climate change is real and that man has a significant impact on it. I'm not a piece of human garbage who gets my talking points for the Koch brothers and Exxon.

Just another excuse to raise gas prices...again.
And when the "crises" is over...let's see if the prices fall $.20 is less than a day. Something tells me...like...9,000 examples in recent history...it won't.

And still big oil rakes in massive profit.

Funny thing...I still commute surrounded by SUVs with a single occupant.

Keep bitching, but don't do anything about it.

Yeah that profits thing really get's in the way. Ten cents a gallon profit for the oil company is just criminal.

But, I bet you never complained about the amount of taxes taken in on a gallon of fuel.

So Friday gas was $3.45, today it was $3.79 at Kroger and $3.94 next door at QT.

Lucky for the American people, we're not as dependent on fossil fuels as we were 4 years ago.

Yea, it's a good thing we're paying almost $4.00 a gallon for gas again. A mere 4 years ago it was the end of the f*ing world.

Is it insignificant that 4 years later the average isn't any higher than it's ever been?

It seems like even less time has passed since all of the frightful claims that gas would be well over 7 or 8 dollars a gallon by now.

Forum List

Back