The Democrat's lover's quarrel intensifies, as Obama eggs them on

Obama seems to be popping up more than Hitler sightings in Africa. So why is he now stealing the spotlight away from his frail, sickly, elderly understudy and former cabana boy Joe Biden? And is he cheating on Michelle now, with AOC?

Barack Obama Says DNC Should Give Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a Bigger Platform as Feud Between Progressives and Centrists Grows

"Former President Barack Obama called on the Democratic National Committee to give a bigger platform to progressives as they continue to butt heads with the party's centrist members.

"One thing I will say about the Democratic Party is that promoting young people is really important. We stick so long with the same old folks and don't make room for new voices," Obama said in an interview with Peter Hamby on Snapchat's Good Luck America.

Obama also acknowledge the party's controversial decision to allot Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez only 60 seconds at this summer's national convention, while handing out significantly more television time to former Republican Ohio Governor John Kasich and businessman and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg."

Barack Obama says DNC should give Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a bigger platform as feud between progressives and centrists grows

"The Democratic National Convention, I thought, was really successful considering the pandemic but, you know, the fact that an AOC only got, what? Three minutes or five minutes? When she speaks to a broad section of young people who are interested in what she has to say, even if they don't agree with everything she says," Obama said.
Looks like he got "egged" on alright.

View attachment 424720

Not sure if that's eggs. It looks more like Michelle spooged in his face with her his 12" member.

Bet he liked it. :laughing0301:

They should heed the words of the Great President Obama. After all he kicked the ever lovin shit out of the GOP's in 2008 and 2012.

So you weren't alive in 2010?

155866.png

Obama wasn't on the Ballot in 2010. It was the rise of the (GOP Sponsored) Tea Party Hate Groups that helped them overturn the House. Not uncommon, like 2018, for the minority party to make gains in the House.

He was on the ballot by proxy. 2010 was a referendum on the jug-eared bastard and a motion to put the brakes on his idiocy. Unfortunately for us, we got stuck with that boneheaded RINO bastard Boehner. He did nothing but sit on his thumbs for five years instead of cutting Obama nuts off, like he should have.
It is you and your ilk who are Rinos. You are simply one of Trump's party which consists of mostly the uninformed and uneducated.
Well poop stain, not too many people can be informed in today's fake media world, so a lot of folks just have to put two and two together and go with their experiance. However, being educated does not keep you from being stupid, as you are clearly showing us all.

Obama seems to be popping up more than Hitler sightings in Africa. So why is he now stealing the spotlight away from his frail, sickly, elderly understudy and former cabana boy Joe Biden? And is he cheating on Michelle now, with AOC?

Barack Obama Says DNC Should Give Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a Bigger Platform as Feud Between Progressives and Centrists Grows

"Former President Barack Obama called on the Democratic National Committee to give a bigger platform to progressives as they continue to butt heads with the party's centrist members.

"One thing I will say about the Democratic Party is that promoting young people is really important. We stick so long with the same old folks and don't make room for new voices," Obama said in an interview with Peter Hamby on Snapchat's Good Luck America.

Obama also acknowledge the party's controversial decision to allot Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez only 60 seconds at this summer's national convention, while handing out significantly more television time to former Republican Ohio Governor John Kasich and businessman and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg."

Barack Obama says DNC should give Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a bigger platform as feud between progressives and centrists grows

"The Democratic National Convention, I thought, was really successful considering the pandemic but, you know, the fact that an AOC only got, what? Three minutes or five minutes? When she speaks to a broad section of young people who are interested in what she has to say, even if they don't agree with everything she says," Obama said.

View attachment 424720

Did Michelle spooge in his face with her his 12" member?

I heard it was some German guy over in Africa!

View attachment 424720

Did Michelle spooge in his face with her his 12" member?

I heard it was some German guy over in Africa!

Sub-Saharan Hitler! Literally. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump is popping up more than he should be based on the election results. So why is he trying to steal the spotlight from the new administration when he is dead in the water? He is old, sickly, and so incompetent that he doesn't know how to bow out of a losing cause. Maybe he wants to keep a stranglehold on his easily conned followers.
I wonder who trump is fucking on the side. With his history of admitted sexual impropriety, surely there is somebody
he is sticking it to.

Congratulations! You've just been awarded the TDS Trophy of the Day.

:banana::spinner::clap2::mm:
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, yes? If you believe that trump's behavior is acceptable, then you also believe in the fairy godmother.
BoboboBob! That had to have been the stupidest remark I've heard today.

There is no quarrel. Obiden is back in the White House.

At some point you know Joe is going to be replaced by Harris. President Harris, and her running mate AOC, will win the next Presidential election the same way Biden won this one. As long as there is a Dominion, there is a vote for the globalists...

Obama keeps popping up because he will live his 3rd term vicariously through Quid Pro Joe! There's a humongous payoff for him there!!!

Obama keeps popping up because he will live his 3rd term vicariously through Quid Pro Joe! There's a humongous payoff for him there!!!

Maybe he'll actually accomplish something this time. Of course, Trump will make any of his accomplishments disappear again like he did the first time, after he wins in 2024.

Obama needs to learn how to be a Former president.
I hope he can do that better than when he was trying to be a president.
As far as bad former presidents go, you ain't seen nothin' yet. :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe he'll actually accomplish something this time. Of course, Trump will make any of his accomplishments disappear again like he did the first time, after he wins in 2024.

I'm hoping by 2024 that America will have 10,000 city states or sovereign nations.
The Indians might have got it right, to begin with!

I'm hoping by 2024 that America will have 10,000 city states or sovereign nations.

That's where General Flynn steps in, takes command of the US Armed Forces, and runs the remaining Democrats into Canada and Mexico. I'd probably join up with the General's force as a door gunner get me some...

That's where General Flynn steps in, takes command of the US Armed Forces, and runs the remaining Democrats into Canada and Mexico. I'd probably join up with the General's force as a door gunner get me some...

Just as long as the kills are certified!

Apparently it wasn't enough to divide the country, now he has to divide his own party. The man is a one man demolition crew.
He's a communist.....born and raised.
What did you expect?

They should heed the words of the Great President Obama. After all he kicked the ever lovin shit out of the GOP's in 2008 and 2012.

So you weren't alive in 2010?

155866.png

Obama wasn't on the Ballot in 2010. It was the rise of the (GOP Sponsored) Tea Party Hate Groups that helped them overturn the House. Not uncommon, like 2018, for the minority party to make gains in the House.

He was on the ballot by proxy. 2010 was a referendum on the jug-eared bastard and a motion to put the brakes on his idiocy. Unfortunately for us, we got stuck with that boneheaded RINO bastard Boehner. He did nothing but sit on his thumbs for five years instead of cutting Obama nuts off, like he should have.
It is you and your ilk who are Rinos. You are simply one of Trump's party which consists of mostly the uninformed and uneducated.
Well poop stain, not too many people can be informed in today's fake media world, so a lot of folks just have to put two and two together and go with their experiance. However, being educated does not keep you from being stupid, as you are clearly showing us all.
That is your problem. You can't put 2 and 2 together. Education does not necessarily mean only schooling. It also means social maturing. That ain't you.

Trump is popping up more than he should be based on the election results. So why is he trying to steal the spotlight from the new administration when he is dead in the water? He is old, sickly, and so incompetent that he doesn't know how to bow out of a losing cause. Maybe he wants to keep a stranglehold on his easily conned followers.
I wonder who trump is fucking on the side. With his history of admitted sexual impropriety, surely there is somebody
he is sticking it to.

Congratulations! You've just been awarded the TDS Trophy of the Day.

:banana::spinner::clap2::mm:
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, yes? If you believe that trump's behavior is acceptable, then you also believe in the fairy godmother.
BoboboBob! That had to have been the stupidest remark I've heard today.
That is your problem. You find the truth to be stupid.

Obama thrives on divisiveness. He loves to promote one side against another.

Obama is the worst President we have EVER had!

Obama thrives on divisiveness. He loves to promote one side against another.

Obama is the worst President we have EVER had!

That's basically what a "community organizer" does, you know: Inciting class warfare. Which in 8 years, was the only thing that jug-eared purple-lipped cocksucker managed to successfully accomplish.

Born in Kenya Barack is a sad man because he never worked for anything. He was gifted an Ivy League education, Larry Tribe took the bar exam for him. He's desperate to be loved and adored. So sad

Obama thrives on divisiveness. His MO is to set one side against the other.

He is the worst President we have EVER had.

Forum List

Back