The democrats expect us to believe them when they say they will clean up the environment...( Meme)

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
But....

so-we-shouldnt-try-v0-15i7zqrvmtq91.png

The environment and abortion are just topics Democrats use to steer attention away from their total failures with crime, the economy, the border, inflation and our failing education system. They don't have any intention of fixing either.
You can't paint everyone with a broad brush, I am happy as hell with the democrats in Milwaukee, they are doing one hell of a great job, you have sane liberals and complete idiots like the ones in California

You can't paint everyone with a broad brush, I am happy as hell with the democrats in Milwaukee, they are doing one hell of a great job, you have sane liberals and complete idiots like the ones in California
I'm glad you feel that way but the crime statistics in Milwaukee tell a different story.

I'm glad you feel that way but the crime statistics in Milwaukee tell a different story.
I live on the North side,I eat at soup kitchens once and a while talking to them for my you tube shows, I beg to differ.

I live on the North side,I eat at soup kitchens once and a while talking to them for my you tube shows, I beg to differ.
Like I said, I'm glad Milwaukee is working out for you. But crime statistics are absolute, and they say that Milwaukee is safer than only 4% of the cities in the US. I wouldn't call that good.

Like I said, I'm glad Milwaukee is working out for you. But crime statistics are absolute, and they say that Milwaukee is safer than only 4% of the cities in the US. I wouldn't call that good.
Once again it's bullshit, I live here, it's as safe walking the hood in Milwaukee as it was for me walking Boise Idaho when I lived there a year and a half ago .

Those stats are absolutely wrong

Richard Nixon (R) vetoed the Clean Water Act, Edmund Muskie (D, Me) principal sponsor. It was passed over his veto by a bipartisan vote
Nixon did the right thing. Shifting the States responsibilities to the Federal Government set a bad precedent.

And, we still have a shitty environment, according to crick (and Flint).

Nixon did the right thing. Shifting the States responsibilities to the Federal Government set a bad precedent.

And, we still have a shitty environment, according to crick (and Flint).
Are you suggesting that we'd be in better shape without the EPA, the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act?

Are you suggesting that we'd be in better shape without the EPA, the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act?
No.

I was simply showing how your post was political propaganda lacking relevant facts.

It appears that this comment of cricks taken with the previous;

Crick:
Richard Nixon (R) vetoed the Clean Water Act

Those two comments show that Crick is wrong about Nixon.

Nixon signed the Clean Air Act
Nixon created the EPA

Nixon did not want to transfer the states financial liabilities ito the Federal Government in regards to ensuring the water is clean and the cleaning of the toxic waters the states allowed.

Crick, your petty attempt to redefine my factual statement into a disregard of the environment shows your political bias and personal dishonesty

No.

I was simply showing how your post was political propaganda lacking relevant facts.

It appears that this comment of cricks taken with the previous;

Those two comments show that Crick is wrong about Nixon.

Nixon signed the Clean Air Act
Nixon created the EPA

Nixon did not want to transfer the states financial liabilities ito the Federal Government in regards to ensuring the water is clean and the cleaning of the toxic waters the states allowed.

Crick, your petty attempt to redefine my factual statement into a disregard of the environment shows your political bias and personal dishonesty
Read that one more time dude. I said "Nixon vetoed the Clean Water Act and he did.

Read that one more time dude. I said "Nixon vetoed the Clean Water Act and he did.
No shit, and I told you why. Do you get that, there was a good reason, Nixon did not want the States to transfer their financial responsibility and legal liability to the Federal Government.

Crick does not believe that Democrat controlled states should pay for the toxic mess they allowed to be created in their states.

No shit, and I told you why. Do you get that, there was a good reason, Nixon did not want the States to transfer their financial responsibility and legal liability to the Federal Government.

Crick does not believe that Democrat controlled states should pay for the toxic mess they allowed to be created in their states.
You can't even figure out what YOU believe, you're DEFINITELY not ready to guess what I believe.

Forum List

Back