The Democrats are "lost"

I made a grand total of three posts in this thread (#1, #5, and #7) before you made your post that I am now responding to. I didn’t use the word “delete” in any of those three posts. You just got caught in another lie.

The Democrats didn't "lose" any texts either, so you're still a liar. Just a bigger one now, since you're doubling down on your big lie.

Now, go on a quest to locate your gonads, and if it succeeds, then address the issues.

Why did you fake a claim that Democrats lost the texts?

Why are you pretending that "lost" and "deleted" are different things? It's data. You lose it by deleting it.

Why are you still pushing your dopey conspiracy theory after it's been laughed out of the room everywhere? I mean, you claimed the texts hid a great conspiracy, and you have the texts, so where's the conspiracy?

And since you ask, no, I never get tired of humiliating your bitch ass. Go on, cry at me louder now. Whenever you run from your own topic and tearfully squeal that I'm a liar, I carve another notch in my snowflake smacking stick.

Yeah this is just too boring for me. Text messages... LOL!
That’s what desperate Dumbocrats always say about the facts. Don’t forget Hitlery Clinton’s email and Lois Lerner’s entire hard drive too, desperate little Dumbocrat!
Yeah that's why they're in jail right now
Whoah!!! Are you implying that the Dumbocrats engaged in illegal/corrupt behavior and got away with it? Sure sounds like it, ToS. That’s quite a bombshell!
:lmao:

Yeah this is just too boring for me. Text messages... LOL!
That’s what desperate Dumbocrats always say about the facts. Don’t forget Hitlery Clinton’s email and Lois Lerner’s entire hard drive too, desperate little Dumbocrat!
Yeah that's why they're in jail right now
Your desperation is showing...!

IRS Wipes Another Hard Drive Defying Court Order...But You Must Keep Tax Records

Lois Lerner’s lost IRS email shows agency tried to block congressional scrutiny: watchdog

IRS destruction of Lois Lerner’s hard drive confirmed in court filings

I made a grand total of three posts in this thread (#1, #5, and #7) before you made your post that I am now responding to. I didn’t use the word “delete” in any of those three posts. You just got caught in another lie.
The Democrats didn't "lose" any texts either, so you're still a liar.
Is that Mammaries trying to avoid admitting she lied (as she always does)? Did I use the word delete even a single time in post #1, #5, or #7? Yes or No?

The Democrats didn't "lose" any texts either...
Oh snowflake...it’s so putiful to watch you lie about an indisputable link.
Lo and behold, the missing FBI text messages between agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page have been found...Roughly, 50,000 text messages spanning from Dec. 14, 2016, to May 17, 2017, went missing from the pair’s FBI-issued mobile phones that reportedly “failed to capture” them.
Now...before you embarrass yourself any further (as if that is even possible), “lost” is a synonym for “missing”. If something is lost, it is missing. If something is missing, it is lost.

Found: DOJ recovers 50,000 missing text messages between Peter Strzok, Lisa Page

Oh snowflake...it’s so putiful to watch you lie about an indisputable link.

So one wonders why you keep doing it. But then, you have nothing to lose. If you have zero credibility, and everyone already assumes everything you say is fraudulent, then your credibility can't go any lower. Hence, you may as well lie.

Now...before you embarrass yourself any further (as if that is even possible), “lost” is a synonym for “missing”. If something is lost, it is missing. If something is missing, it is lost.

You're just not very bright.

You didn't lie by saying something was lost. You lied by claiming your link assigned it to "The Obama Administration" or "Democrats". The FBI is not a political party, or anyone's administration.

It's not disputable that your link does not assign any blame to "The Obama Administration" or "Democrats".

Yet you're saying it did. That's lying.

You should apologize now, but that would require a conscience on your part, and sociopaths lack a conscience.

Not only did they exonerate her but what kind of respectable “Law Man”
Gives immunity from prosecution to someone they are Investigating to prosecute?

You have no choice but to exonerate someone when you give them immunity from prosecution BEFORE YOU INTERVIEW THEM!

Nixon loses 15 minutes of tape and impeachment proceedings begin. Hillary deletes 33,000 emails and the FBI exonerates her before they even investigate. Democrats are the most corrupt people on the planet.

Last edited:
You lied by claiming your link assigned it to "The Obama Administration" or "Democrats". The FBI is not a political party, or anyone's administration.
Bwahahaha! So when Barack Insane Obama appointed Eric Holder as Attorney General (and the F.B.I. reports to the AG), you ignore all of that and pretend that the F.B.I. is “not” a part of “anyone’s administration”? :laugh:

I realize you have absolutely no clue how U.S. government functions, but the F.B.I. is part of the executive branch. Do you know the highest position in the executive branch? Oh geez...what am I saying? Of course you don’t. You’re an idiot. Well, the answer is, the President of the United States. He has full authority over them, stupid.

You lied by claiming your link assigned it to "The Obama Administration" or "Democrats". The FBI is not a political party, or anyone's administration.
Come on chief - tell us all again how the F.B.I. is “apolitical”. :lmao:
Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton revealed..the FBI has refused to turn over additional text messages related to two anti-Trump employees and senior bureau leadership.
Now why would the F.B.I. refuse to turn over information that belongs to the public anyway? The answer is obvious to anyone who isn’t a partisan hack (like yourself). But wait - it gets better!
But according to Fitton, the messages the FBI doesn’t want to turn over don’t belong to either Strzok or Page. He told Fox News host Jeanine Pirro the messages belong to the FBI’s number two man, deputy director Andrew McCabe.
So to recap - two openly anti-Trump, pro-Hitlery F.B.I. agents were part of the Hitlery private server investigation and the Trump Russian investigation (gee...absolutely no conflicts of interests there). And the F.B.I. is refusing to turn over messages from McCabe who was appointed under Barack Obama and by Obama appointee James Comey. Obama was the most radical Commander in Chief the U.S. has ever seen - he sure as hell wasn’t appointing people who would oppose him.

Judicial Watch reveals FBI is refusing to turn over more text messages — here’s who they belong to

Bwahahaha! So when Barack Insane Obama appointed Eric Holder as Attorney General (and the F.B.I. reports to the AG), you ignore all of that and pretend that the F.B.I. is “not” a part of “anyone’s administration”?

Your fantasies aren't the issue here, little liar.

You made multiple direct claims that your _link_ said _The Obama Administration_ lost texts. Your deranged opinion is not relevant to what your link said.

Your link did not say what you claimed it said. Hence, you lied.

I wish I could claim I planned to back you into a liars' corner that even you couldn't weasel out of, but I wasn't that smart. You were just that goddamn stupid, as usual.

I realize you have absolutely no clue how U.S. government functions, but the F.B.I. is part of the executive branch.

So, by your hilariously stupid standards, that means the FBI is now the Trump Administration.

Therefore, you're telling us the Trump administration is conspiring against the Trump administration.

You may be the single most stupid human being I've ever met.

So to recap -

To recap, you're parroting ever crazier conspiracy stories from kook right conspiracy blogs to deflect from how you got busted lying, again.

Try to take your beatings like a man next time. Don't soil yourself again. It just disgusts everyone.

Bwahahaha! So when Barack Insane Obama appointed Eric Holder as Attorney General (and the F.B.I. reports to the AG), you ignore all of that and pretend that the F.B.I. is “not” a part of “anyone’s administration”?

Your fantasies aren't the issue here, little liar.

You made multiple direct claims that your _link_ said _The Obama Administration_ lost texts. Your deranged opinion is not relevant to what your link said.

Your link did not say what you claimed it said. Hence, you lied.

I wish I could claim I planned to back you into a liars' corner that even you couldn't weasel out of, but I wasn't that smart. You were just that goddamn stupid, as usual.

I realize you have absolutely no clue how U.S. government functions, but the F.B.I. is part of the executive branch.

So, by your hilariously stupid standards, that means the FBI is now the Trump Administration.

Therefore, you're telling us the Trump administration is conspiring against the Trump administration.

You may be the single most stupid human being I've ever met.

So to recap -

To recap, you're parroting ever crazier conspiracy stories from kook right conspiracy blogs to deflect from how you got busted lying, again.

Try to take your beatings like a man next time. Don't soil yourself again. It just disgusts everyone.

Well, technically Hillary didn't loose her emails. She knew exactly where they were.

Oh Mammaries...you are setting back women over 100 years. Your ignorance of government and how it functions is exactly why men didn’t want women voting in the 1700’s and 1800’s.

The F.B.I. exists under the executive branch of the federal government. The executive branch is headed by the President of the United States. All of this happened during the corrupt Obama Administration. I’m growing tired of educating you for free every day.

The FBI is not a political party
Come on stupid, tell us all again now the F.B.I. is entirely apolitical. :laugh:
In texts previously revealed, Strzok and Page have shown their disdain for Republicans in general, as well as Trump, calling him a "f---ing idiot," among other insults.
So two F.B.I. agents spent time communicating to each other about how much they hate Republicans in general and President Trump in particular, on their government issued phones? But wait, sweetie. It gets better...
Among the newly disclosed texts, Strzok also calls Virginians who voted against then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's wife for a state Senate seat "ignorant hillbillys." (sic)
So this F.B.I. agent believes that anyone who doesn’t support Dumbocrats is an “ignorant hillbilly” (ironice since the ignorant, uneducated progressive was too stupid to understand that the plural of hillbilly is hillbillies). I never cease to marvel at the lack of education on the left. Not surprising though since the Dumbocrats need an ignorant electorate to survive.

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

The left has lost all credibility (not that they had much left). What kind of “journalism” deletes articles based on the feedback/response of social media?
The publication, Salon, which previously published an op-ed partly defending pedophilia (which has since been pulled), published an article that originally appeared on AlterNet — an extreme left-wing fringe website.
Let’s be perfectly clear - nobody would ever delete an article that they truly believed in. And if they didn’t deeply believe in it in the first place, then why were they posting it for the public to read in the first place? That’s now two articles this joke of a site has deleted that we know about.

Salon Deletes Article Slamming The Bible After They Get Wrecked On Twitter

Forum List

Back