The Democrats Are Getting More Disgusting By The Minute

Screenshot_20220903-104418_Chrome.jpg

Funny, no Democratic party leaders were out there defending riots or calling them simple protests.
Really? I don't think you were paying attention.

now also stop conflating legal protests with late night riots
Why do the "protests" flow seamlessly into violent riots? I mean, it's not like the protests wind down, the protesters all leave, then the JV squad comes in and kicks off the riot.

reality is protests are not riots. protest are protected by the US Constitution.

On the other hand, seditious conspiracy is not protected

Funny, no Democratic party leaders were out there defending riots or calling them simple protests.

now also stop conflating legal protests with late night riots
Same people whom started as "legal protests" escallated into riots and insurrection. When one occupies public and private property for days then weeks, then months the "legal" is now illegal. They went on for months in the Summer of 2020, in cities across the USA.

Riots, insurrection, and sedition, night after night.

Where I live, in the PNW, the Democrat Governors of Washington and Oregon did nothing to oppose or stop the riots. Nor did the Democrat Mayors of Seattle and Portland, OR take any action to stop rights. I don't recall any government funds being released to reimburse the persons and businesses that were victims of a government sanctioned "kristalnacht -2020".

Last edited:
Same people whoim started as "legal protests" escallated into riots and insurrection. When one occupies public and private property for days then weeks, then months the "legal" is now illegal. They went on for months in the Summer of 2020, in cities across the USA.

Riots, insurrection, and sedition, night after night.

Where I live, in the PNW, the Democrat Governors of Washington and Oregon did nothing to oppose or stop the riots. Nor did the Democrat Mayors of Seattle and Portland, OR take any action to stop rights. I don't recall any government funds being released to reimburse the persons and businesses that were victims of a government sanctioned "kristalnacht -2020".
This is why the DOJ/US Government charged some people as tesspassers and ohers as insurrectionists.

reality is protests are not riots. protest are protected by the US Constitution.

On the other hand, seditious conspiracy is not protected
BULLSHIT!

You traitorous, blackshirt insurrectionists planned and organized (conspiracy) for the "protests" to escalate into riots in scores of cities across this nation = SEDITION.
When people show up at "protests" wearing body armor, helmets, faceshields, bodyshields, clubs and molotov cocktails it's fair obvious that ramping up to insurrection riots are on the agenda, from the start.

BULLSHIT!

You traitorous, blackshirt insurrectionists planned and organized (conspiracy) for the "protests" to escalate into riots in scores of cities across this nation = SEDITION.
When people show up at "protests" wearing body armor, helmets, faceshields, bodyshields, clubs and molotov cocktails it's fair obvious that ramping up to insurrection riots are on the agenda, from the start.
go wash your sheet

YEs. And people were arrested and charged.

the end
How convenient to neatly separate protest from riot, as if there were two separate groups of people. Just a coincidence, isn't it that so, so many incidents started out as "protests" and ended up with violence and rioting. Apparently, the participants didn't know the difference between the two.

How convenient to neatly separate protest from riot, as if there were two separate groups of people. Just a coincidence, isn't it that so, so many incidents started out as "protests" and ended up with violence and rioting. Apparently, the participants didn't know the difference between the two.
This is why the DOJ/US Government charged some people as trespassers and others as insurrectionists.

Forum List

Back