The democrats and their voters would rather the country fail....we know this, right?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Let them giggle or mock that. We know what bill maher said and we should all know that is exactly what they all think.

People mocked me when I pointed out that the democrats sabotaged the economy in 2008.

The day everyone understands how wicked they are, and how everything I claim about them is true, will be the day you hate them as much as me.

WTF did Maher say? I would never watch that AH.
Bush/Cheney had 8-years to fix the financial scam, but they did nothing, except make it worse.

Let them giggle or mock that. We know what bill maher said and we should all know that is exactly what they all think.

People mocked me when I pointed out that the democrats sabotaged the economy in 2008.

The day everyone understands how wicked they are, and how everything I claim about them is true, will be the day you hate them as much as me.

We are still mocking you for saying that the democrats sabotaged the economy in 2008.

it shows that you have the IQ of a head of cabbage...not to insult cabbage

Bush/Cheney had 8-years to fix the financial scam, but they did nothing, except make it worse.

And for that golfing gator pussy ignorant moron, here are the documented warnings by the Bush administration in regards to the bubble.

While the economic bubble was a bipartisan problem, the democrats who had control of both the House and Senate from 2007 to 2010, deliberately ignored all warnings in 2007 and 2008. Therefore, sabotaged to win the election in 2008. Of course the media blamed it ALL on Bush and the Republicans. Something that loser like golfing gator thinks to this day.

Setting the Record Straight: Six Years of Unheeded Warnings for GSE Reform

Those are official records. Something a left wing loser piece of shit like golfing gator denies.

Those are facts. Every fucking person on the left is a fucking loser.

And then it turns out that Democrats SAVED the economy, from, get this, from, REPUBLICANS!

And that's the truth.

They don't just prefer it. They are actively working to make it fail. The same kind of thing went on during the late Roman Empire.

And then it turns out that Democrats SAVED the economy, from, get this, from, REPUBLICANS!

And that's the truth.

they did no such thing.

He said it would be worth it for the nation to have a big recession, if only it got rid of Cheeto....Millions of people out of work and on assistance, so some worthless and bitter crackpot can no longer have his precious sensibilities assaulted.

And that's the truth.
USeriousLOL.jpg

And that's the truth.
You fucking moron. The republicans took back the House in 2010, the Senate in 2014 and White House in 2016 you piece of deranged shit.

Who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act you pile of shit? Look it up you fucking moron.

Who rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act which put significant pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods? Tell us you fucking loser.

You see how the democrats deliberately ignored all warnings according to the Official White House archives. Yet you ignore it you fucking loser.

You fucking loser.

Well I guess you set the world straight on that!

Feel better now, snowflake?

And that's the truth.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, fucking leftists. Explain why the democrats ignored all of the warnings when they were in control of the House and Senate.

Setting the Record Straight: Six Years of Unheeded Warnings for GSE Reform

Go ahead. We are waiting.

Keep blaming the crash of 2008 on Buuuush and keep crediting obama. Even though it only started to recover AFTER the Republicans regained the House in 2010 and Senate in 2014.

Go ahead, deny it.

Forum List

Back