The Democrats and Progressives are so angry.

They will still be able to abort.
Your authoritarian policies of forced gestation wont cover all 50 states 🤷‍♂️

The Democrats and Progressives are so angry and upset that they can't kill their babies anymore.

I remember the way it was before RoeVWade. There was a lot of death and suffering. Do I have an answer to all this? Nope. I can't even understand the question. But what I do understand is, the last 3 appointed SCOTUS Justices lied. Had they told the truth they would not have been appointed. Now we are stuck with them. And this brings up other actions like increasing the number of justices or term limits on justices. Normally I would not be in favor of either but I am also not in favor of allowing such deceitful lying POS to serve on the Supreme Court either.

I remember the way it was before RoeVWade. There was a lot of death and suffering. Do I have an answer to all this? Nope. I can't even understand the question. But what I do understand is, the last 3 appointed SCOTUS Justices lied. Had they told the truth they would not have been appointed. Now we are stuck with them. And this brings up other actions like increasing the number of justices or term limits on justices. Normally I would not be in favor of either but I am also not in favor of allowing such deceitful lying POS to serve on the Supreme Court either.
Lied about what?

Lied about what?

There you go again with that selective memory. All 3 stated that RoeVWade was the law of the land when asked if they would vote to overturn it. All 3 did vote to overturn it.

You are lying right now, ironically.
You think repubs wouldnt have voted someone in for saying they didnt respect precedent about abortion? :lol:
They said they respected precedent but that doesnt mean they wouldnt rule against horrible past rulings.
All you federal supremacists do is FUCKING LIE

There you go again with that selective memory. All 3 stated that RoeVWade was the law of the land when asked if they would vote to overturn it. All 3 did vote to overturn it.
It was the law of the land when they said it.

I'm sorry you had to jump to conclusions

They answered truthfully, that Roe v Wade was "settled law". The court hears cases brought before it, it doesn't generate it's own cases. It would be inappropriate for a sitting judge to opine on such a proposed case much less a candidate for the court.

You are lying right now, ironically.
You think repubs wouldnt have voted someone in for saying they didnt respect precedent about abortion? :lol:
They said they respected precedent but that doesnt mean they wouldnt rule against horrible past rulings.
All you federal supremacists do is FUCKING LIE

One stated it was the Law of the Land. Just how clear can that be. Had all 3 stated their real intent, some of the Reps would not have voted for them and none of the Dems would have voted for them. It would not have been a 51 vote. More like a 44 vote. Although, I would have thought better of them had they stated that they were going to vote against RoeVWade if it had ever come up. As I stated, like many, I have mixed feelings. I am not as lucky as you. I don't have a talking head telling me what to think, do or say.

They answered truthfully, that Roe v Wade was "settled law". The court hears cases brought before it, it doesn't generate it's own cases. It would be inappropriate for a sitting judge to opine on such a proposed case much less a candidate for the court.

They were all 3 deceitful. How many other things will they be in the future?

One stated it was the Law of the Land. Just how clear can that be. Had all 3 stated their real intent, some of the Reps would not have voted for them and none of the Dems would have voted for them. It would not have been a 51 vote. More like a 44 vote. Although, I would have thought better of them had they stated that they were going to vote against RoeVWade if it had ever come up. As I stated, like many, I have mixed feelings. I am not as lucky as you. I don't have a talking head telling me what to think, do or say.
LMAO you are parroting every left wing talking head in the country. Which would explain so many LIES in one post :lol:
Hey liar, calling it the law of the land wouldnt be a lie either. But you saying so IS a lie. All that means is, it is a law in force. Doesnt mean they dont think it is bullshit.
Do you understand now, or did maddow drill to deep in your empty head?
Every one of you federal supremacists are nothing but FUCKING LIARS.

LMAO you are parroting every left wing talking head in the country. Which would explain so many LIES in one post :lol:
Hey liar, calling it the law of the land wouldnt be a lie either. But you saying so IS a lie. All that means is, it is a law in force. Doesnt mean they dont think it is bullshit.
Do you understand now, or did maddow drill to deep in your empty head?
Every one of you federal supremacists are nothing but FUCKING LIARS.

I don't have cable tv. You do and it tuned to your rumpster channels. I hit it right on it's head. Look for more ultra right wing rulings to come out. The Senate was lied to as well as the American Public.

I don't have cable tv. You do and it tuned to your rumpster channels. I hit it right on it's head. Look for more ultra right wing rulings to come out. The Senate was lied to as well as the American Public.
Just because i dont support you lying, doesnt mean i am a trumpster.
I hope to god you binary dipshits either grow up or die the fuck off. Damn.
They didnt lie, you fucking liar. But your talking heads say they did, so you do. Im not surprised. I laugh at pathetic people like you all the time. You arent alone.

Just because i dont support you lying, doesnt mean i am a trumpster.
I hope to god you binary dipshits either grow up or die the fuck off. Damn.
They didnt lie, you fucking liar. But your talking heads say they did, so you do. Im not surprised. I laugh at pathetic people like you all the time. You arent alone.

Yet you don't deny being a Rumpster. Of course, I would expect you to to complete the lie. But you are attempting to cover up a series of Rumpster lies by claiming everyone else lied about it. You may be that stupid but the rest of us aren't.

Yet you don't deny being a Rumpster. Of course, I would expect you to to complete the lie. But you are attempting to cover up a series of Rumpster lies by claiming everyone else lied about it. You may be that stupid but the rest of us aren't.
wtf :lol:

Forum List

Back