CDZ The democrat party, created Jim Crow laws and fought against Civil Rights, disband it?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by 2aguy, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JQPublic1

JQPublic1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,888
    2aguy, I can't believe you risked violating USMB rules by calling me a moron in a CDZ thread you started.
    But I am even more shocked by your naivete; or should I say your alt reality?
    While you may think the groups you mentioned are hate groups, your personal opinion doesn't count.

Honestly, though, I never knew how race and gender centered you were until now. RW white males, to you, can do no wrong. From your perspective, every non- white group that forms to protect their Constitutional rights is a hate group. Yet, you denied the existence of known white hate groups ensconced presently in the GOP. I'll admit, that frame of mind is hard to deal with. If there are millions more like you, then God help us all. There may even be another civil war based on your illusions about something that doesn't exist.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. 2aguy

2aguy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,036

Oops.....sorry....there are so many of you guys all over U.S. defending the racist democrat party that I sometimes forget which thread is where...I apologize for calling you a moron...I will save that for the other threads.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 2aguy

2aguy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,036

What white hate groups? I named the racist groups, by name, that hold power and favor in the Democrat party..all racist, all core groups...la rasa, black lives matter, nation of islam,..........and the white democrat leadership...equally racist.....

The democrat party is the home of all racists......

My personal opinion? Not really....black lives matter has called for the murder or police officers, and white officers in particular.....la rasa....."The Race" you don't get more racist than to name your freaking group, The Race........I would use that word again, but as you point out, this is the CDZ...so I won't.

4. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,249
    Ah yes- i forgot that to for you- blacks are all 'race hustlers looking to make money with a shakedown.

5. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,249
    The case was dismissed- because Trump settled.

Of course unlike Byrd- Trump never apologized for his racist actions.

6. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,249
    LOL- wow you are in denial- and funny attempt to rewrite current history.

The people who want to take down the statues honoring the Confederacy are very open about why they want to do so- they don't want to honor the Confederate White Christian state established to protect slavery.

The people who want to keep the statues up want to honor their 'legacy'- their 'heritage'- 'history'- which is that of their ancestors fighting to protect the Confederate White Christian State.

7. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,249
    2aguy doesn't need proof- he just named two black guys- that is all he feels it is necessary to do.

Of course it was the Department of Justice who was sueing- so 2aguy's claim is laughably false- just another attempt of his to detract from the racist history of his Dear Leader.

8. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,249
    That is what all the white supremacists keep saying.

Which is why they are all in the Republican Party.

With all of the white folk.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. sakinago

sakinago Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +972
    Actually a pretty good point...not that I'd ever expect it to go into practice, but the Dems were the party of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, the klan, Eugenics, etc...You could try to argue that they've changed their tune, but it still sounds like race politics to me. Ain't it funny, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

10. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,384
    LOL

That's why the racist alt-right aligns itself with the right and supported the Republican candidate for president --- because they're Democrats, smh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.