The Delusional Self-Importance of the Liberal Media

That makes no sense. The fact is that the Republicans did not work with the president to get a better economy. If you believe they did, give us examples. If you think Obama did not do a good job, give us examples. Get away from regressive feelings and give us some empirical evidence.
Nice try, but no cigar. You were trying to make the emotional point that Republicans obstructed stuff and made the economy worse. You also, at the same time, admitted that Obama got what he wanted. In the sane world, those two statements contradict each other. Obviously, you are making an emotional, not a rational, argument. When you admit that, we can move forward.
That is right, you have failed. The GOP obstructed: that is an empirical fact.
Yet you simultaneously admit that Obama got what he wanted. I am reminded of this, from "Alice in Wonderland":

“Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”

hadit is the caricature of the Mad Hatter from the wonderland.

Admit it. Obama beat our GOP almost every time in the last seven years. We failed to join him in governing until we were in the corner and were forced by our voters to do so. That is why Ryan is Speaker instead of some silly regressive from the far right.

The regressive far right, indeed, chases its own tail.

Here, this may help.

Jobs report quiets recession talk; Fed to hike?
Is the stock market going back up today? Are welfare payments going down? Is the middle class coming back?
Why isn't Hillary running on Democrat policies are making the economy boom?
Like I said.
dogtail.gif

Here, this may help.

Is the stock market going back up today? Are welfare payments going down? Is the middle class coming back?
Like I said.View attachment 59218
Tell her you want to be her campaign manager. :dig:

Admit it. Obama beat our GOP almost every time in the last seven years. We failed to join him in governing until we were in the corner and were forced by our voters to do so. That is why Ryan is Speaker instead of some silly regressive from the far right.
Okay, so now you're on the "Obama got what he wanted" side of the argument again. Better bring "the economy is doing great" with it, or you might be confused when you switch back to "the economy sucks donkey balls because the Republicans blocked what Obama wanted".

Here, this may help.

Because she's learned enough about lying from Bubba to know that she's not good enough to pull that one off.

Okay, so now you're on the "Obama got what he wanted" side of the argument again. Better bring "the economy is doing great" with it, or you might be confused when you switch back to "the economy sucks donkey balls because the Republicans blocked what Obama wanted".
I have never said the latter. That is your bailiwick. The economy of course would be better if the GOP helped with the governing. It's amazing that it is doing as well as it is. The delusional importance of the regressive and reactionary far right astounds. You guys are not going to get your way.

I have never said the latter. That is your bailiwick. The economy of course would be better if the GOP helped with the governing. It's amazing that it is doing as well as it is. The delusional importance of the regressive and reactionary far right astounds. You guys are not going to get your way.
Except that you first said the economy failed, then you tried to backtrack and say it has failed to the extent it has, which is still an admission that the economy has failed. So, to recap, you say the economy is NOT doing well, the economy IS doing well, Obama GOT what he wanted, and Obama did NOT get what he wanted. Man, you are all over the map on this one.

Except that you first said the economy failed, then you tried to backtrack and say it has failed to the extent it has, which is still an admission that the economy has failed. So, to recap, you say the economy is NOT doing well, the economy IS doing well, Obama GOT what he wanted, and Obama did NOT get what he wanted. Man, you are all over the map on this one.
I was addressing your comment, and if the economy had failed it was the GOP congressional delegation's fault. Now you admit the economy is doing good. You are pinned down, man, by yourself. Thank you.

I was addressing your comment, and if the economy had failed it was the GOP congressional delegation's fault. Now you admit the economy is doing good. You are pinned down, man, by yourself. Thank you.
The best thing to do when you discover you've dug yourself into a hole is to stop digging, so put the shovel down. You've been on both sides of this for so long you don't even recognize the cognitive dissonance in your position. The best you can do is "Nuh-uh!" and try to deflect back on me, and it's not working.

Here, this may help.

Tell her you want to be her campaign manager. :dig:
Nice way to deflect, if obama's economy was as good as liberals claim. That should be what she should campaign on. What did they say in the 90's, it's the economy stupid?

The economy sucks, also Obama told the republicans to get in the back seat. It was Obama that wouldn't work with the republicans. Like I told you about yourself earlier.
dogtail.gif

The economy sucks, also Obama told the republicans to get in the back seat. It was Obama that wouldn't work with the republicans. Like I told you about yourself earlier.View attachment 59239
That is true. Obama was very content to thumb his nose at the opposition as long as he held a commanding advantage. It was only when he lost that advantage that he started to "discover" the benefits of cooperation and compromise. Of course, in his world compromise means the other guy gives ground, he doesn't.

th

it is what you wrote bubba. hahahaahah this libturd is lost.here:
dog-chasing-own-tail.gif

Last edited:
The far right regressives cannot defend the do nothing Congress. If the economy improves, then they attack the president.

The fact is that the economy has improved dramatically. All of their blathering above is laughable. Obama had to very little compromising and cooperating because he handled the GOP as easily as did Bill Clinton.

The far right of our GOP just never learns that it is never in control because there are too few of them. Sux to be them.

Poor jknowgood
dogtail-gif.59239
chasing his tail.

Prove the economy sucks: you can't.

Show us where our GOP worked with president: you can't.

Try harder to make a case: you haven't. :lol:

Forum List

Back