The Delusional Self-Importance of the Liberal Media

That makes no sense. The fact is that the Republicans did not work with the president to get a better economy. If you believe they did, give us examples. If you think Obama did not do a good job, give us examples. Get away from regressive feelings and give us some empirical evidence.
presenting any failures of obama is as useful as throwing a rock in water and watching it sink. You have no honest bone in your torso, so what would be the point? you have already made yourself into a hypocrite in post #34. There is nothing, I repeat, nothing worth discussing with you from a reasonable position. You can't even agree with your own writings.

That makes no sense. The fact is that the Republicans did not work with the president to get a better economy. If you believe they did, give us examples. If you think Obama did not do a good job, give us examples. Get away from regressive feelings and give us some empirical evidence.
Nice try, but no cigar. You were trying to make the emotional point that Republicans obstructed stuff and made the economy worse. You also, at the same time, admitted that Obama got what he wanted. In the sane world, those two statements contradict each other. Obviously, you are making an emotional, not a rational, argument. When you admit that, we can move forward.
That is right, you have failed. The GOP obstructed: that is an empirical fact.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I agree that the GOP failed to join Obama in governing. Obama got almost everything he wanted, so he certainly did not fail. Far right reactionaries simply do not understand logic and that our system works best when the two parties work the best they can on consensus and compromise. The reactionaries are funny that way in blaming others for their own failure.
So, on the one hand, you admit that Obama succeeded in getting everything he wanted, while OTOH, you admit that the economy is a failure, and you want to blame Republicans, while claiming that THEY want to blame others? I would go on, but you've exhausted my ability to absorb any more internet stupidity, and it's not even 9:00 am.
I did not say the economy was a failure. If you said that I did, then you are lying. I am blaming the congressional GOP for failing to do its job. If you can't accept the American way, you should emigrate.
You said, in post #34
Our economy is a failure because the GOP has failed to join in governance since 2010.
I put the important part in bold.
In context, that means it has failed to the point it has because of the GOP failed to help govern. You are suggesting, foolishly, that our economy is an absolute failure? If you are, then you are using your feelings and not connected facts and results. Check the job report today.
Looks like the doggie is chasing his tale, and around and around you go!

Obama told them to get in the back seat. So it's Obama that wouldn't work with the republicans. You also had Reid putting any bill the Republicans came up with away.

Obama told them to get in the back seat. So it's Obama that wouldn't work with the republicans. You also had Reid putting any bill the Republicans came up with away.
and how they manipulate the media that it's the pubs not working together. it is a libturd move and a half. The funny thing is people are starting to finally, Finally catch on to the maneuver

jknowgood is :dig:
and putting you in that hole!!!!!!
I know he states he was a republican, until Bush became president. Bush warned congress about the housing bubble was about to bust. Barney frank and the democrats said he was crazy. Then it burst and the same people that told Bush he was crazy, turned around and blamed him. Go figure.
standard libturd move as well. They are conniving little asshats with no conscience.

The regressive far right remains in denial.
dogtail.gif

Even when it shows Trump and the 1 out of 10 Americans as the fools they are? :lol:

But JakeAss how can that be when Trump is now within 4% of the Hildebeast, and EVERYONE SAYS that she has 47% of the electorate?
But dummy, other Republican candidates clearly beat Hilary already. Trump does not. So how stupid does that make you?
well they can't beat her if they can't beat trump. how stupid of a libturd are you?

Even when it shows Trump and the 1 out of 10 Americans as the fools they are? :lol:

But JakeAss how can that be when Trump is now within 4% of the Hildebeast, and EVERYONE SAYS that she has 47% of the electorate?
But dummy, other Republican candidates clearly beat Hilary already. Trump does not. So how stupid does that make you?

It doesn't...with ALL the negatives that scum liberals, like yourself, and RINO Republicans do, and only concentrate on The Donald, he's doing UNBELIEVABLY GOOD! But keep trying, and watching...another 2 muslim American's caught, and another caught trying to assassinate a Philadelphia police officer today bring another 1-2% to the TRUMP WAY OF THINKING....watch and learn troll!

It doesn't...with ALL the negatives that scum liberals, like yourself, and RINO Republicans do, and only concentrate on The Donald, he's doing UNBELIEVABLY GOOD! But keep trying, and watching...another 2 muslim American's caught, and another caught trying to assassinate a Philadelphia police officer today bring another 1-2% to the TRUMP WAY OF THINKING....watch and learn troll!
I have no idea what this incoherent scree of nonsense means. If you find that at some point today you slip into a state of lucidity try to remember that other Republicans already beat Hilary in the polls......Trump has no chance in the general election.
Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, lose to Marco Rubio, Ben Carson: poll

Notice Trump said nothing about Iowa at the rally in Vermont last night. That's because he knows if he doesn't win in Iowa he loses the initiative.

Forum List

Back