The DeLay Shirt, Now THIS! Funny Libs

would that those Neoconservative Imperialist Warmongers in the Bush administration could be as "peacefull" as those liberals.

theim said:
would that those Neoconservative Imperialist Warmongers in the Bush administration could be as "peacefull" as those liberals.

Neo-communist assasination cultists.

seriously though. I just read an article about all the liberal heckling of conservative people on campus', involving throwing things etc. Then this and the DeLay shirt. Didn't some on this board predict they would get violent when they lost the last election?

theim said:
seriously though. I just read an article about all the liberal heckling of conservative people on campus', involving throwing things etc. Then this and the DeLay shirt. Didn't some on this board predict they would get violent when they lost the last election?

Yep. They are not the brightest bulbs. Truth is, if they would stay reasonable, there are fault lines in the GOP and allies. The party in control always has to deal with that problem, yet the far left is making it impossible for any breaking away or opening up...

I can't see how you can equate the political positioning of a failing t-shirt retailer with the supposedly Democratic stance of tolerance. It's not like the minority leader is making implicit death threats to judges. There are people with "run Hillary run" bumperstickers on the front of their car where I live, but I don't start threads saying how intolerant "the right" is.

Kathianne said:
Isn't advocating the assassination of the President of the United States a federal offense ? I remember a student in upstate New York made a threat to kill Clinton in a term paper and was visited by the Secret Service. How is wearing a T-shirt that says "Kill Bush" different?

Now, here's following a train of thought..... Sandy "Burgler" the former Security Advisor under Clinton, was caught removing classified documents from the National Archives and destroying some of them. All he got was a fine and his security clearance taken away for three years. If you or I had done something similar, it would be prison.

And furthermore, in my derailed train of thought, why is it when a conservative speaker is heckled, threatened and assaulted at a college university that the perpetrators of said crimes not arrested, tried and convicted?

And of course, there were the now infamous Clinton perjuries.

Now here is where my train comes to the station..... why is it that the law only seems to apply to conservatives? Liberals get a bloody pass on all of it!

As we have seen by the four examples....

1) Liberals can threaten to assassinate the president (or probably any public official) with impunity
2) Liberals can commit acts of espionage with little more than a slap on the wrist
3) Liberals can assault and threaten those who hold viewpoints contrary to theirs with little or no consequence
4) Liberals can commit perjury

It is time to crack down on these liberal hooligans, and make them understand that they have the right to dissent but do not have the right to commit crimes. And if they do, they will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

The Nazis got started this way, too. They commited crimes, got away with it, went on to commit more and more serious crimes and got away with it.... finally when they were voted into office, they commited atrocities on an unspeakable scale, until it all culminated in the Nuremburg trials and a shocked world asking "how was this all allowed to happen?".

Well, folks, this is how it starts, this is how future Holocausts get their start.... you give people who belong to one political party a pass to break the law, you allow them to intimidate, threaten, and assault their political opponents into silence and/or submission, then they will have nothing to stop them.

IControlThePast said:
I can't see how you can equate the political positioning of a failing t-shirt retailer with the supposedly Democratic stance of tolerance. It's not like the minority leader is making implicit death threats to judges. There are people with "run Hillary run" bumperstickers on the front of their car where I live, but I don't start threads saying how intolerant "the right" is.

Obviously there are a great many things you are incapable of seeing. Your tired, half-assed attempt at rationalizing is truly pathetic and would probably be well received by the moonbats at the Democratic Underground.

The "Democratic stance of tolerance" is simply a myth because there is no such thing. The Democratic stance requires that you agree with them or you will be labelled a racist, a homophobe, or a hate-speech monger. If that doesn't work, they'll hunt you down to throw pies or various other items at you, heckle conservative speakers whenever and wherever possible, shoot up the premises of opposing voting organizations and other such "tolerant" activities.

Now the left wing pigs come out with explicit threats against the life of the President of the United States, and here you are trying to minimize that with your specious rationalizations. How thoroughly disgusting. You claim on the one hand that Sen DeLay (whom I despise) threatened judges with physical violence when he did no such thing. Unlike the tee shirt which you find so inoffensive, there was nothing in DeLay's statement which could be extrapolated into a death threat by any reasonable interpretation. Of course, expecting a reasonable anything from leftist fools is pretty much like expecting a rock to roll uphill. DeLay said that these judges should be held to account for their decisions. I believe that every judge and every politician should be held to account for their decisions. That doesn't mean that I'm recruiting a firing squad. Yet you seek to interpret a threat of physical violence from that statement while failing to express any outrage whatever at a tee shirt which contains a direct and explicit threat against the life of our President.

It's way past time that the Secret Service and the administration start taking a more hard-nosed attitude about crap like this. Somebody's ass needs to be on the way to prison - and for a good long time too.

Think I'll have a tee shirt made that says "Protect the truth - shoot a Democrat". See how you like that, buttwipe.

IControlThePast said:
There are people with "run Hillary run" bumperstickers on the front of their car where I live, but I don't start threads saying how intolerant "the right" is.

Now there's a problem with intelligence right there!

If you put a bumpersticker on the front of your car the only people who can read it, see it backwards through the rearview mirror.....silly Democrats!

Fmr jarhead said:
Now there's a problem with intelligence right there!

If you put a bumpersticker on the front of your car the only people who can read it, see it backwards through the rearview mirror.....silly Democrats!

You're missing the point of it. The person supposedly who will be looking back at it is Hillary, running on her feet, while the self-proclaimed conservative driver of the car is trying to run her over.

Merlin1047 said:
Obviously there are a great many things you are incapable of seeing. Your tired, half-assed attempt at rationalizing is truly pathetic and would probably be well received by the moonbats at the Democratic Underground.

The "Democratic stance of tolerance" is simply a myth because there is no such thing. The Democratic stance requires that you agree with them or you will be labelled a racist, a homophobe, or a hate-speech monger. If that doesn't work, they'll hunt you down to throw pies or various other items at you, heckle conservative speakers whenever and wherever possible, shoot up the premises of opposing voting organizations and other such "tolerant" activities.

Now the left wing pigs come out with explicit threats against the life of the President of the United States, and here you are trying to minimize that with your specious rationalizations. How thoroughly disgusting. You claim on the one hand that Sen DeLay (whom I despise) threatened judges with physical violence when he did no such thing. Unlike the tee shirt which you find so inoffensive, there was nothing in DeLay's statement which could be extrapolated into a death threat by any reasonable interpretation. Of course, expecting a reasonable anything from leftist fools is pretty much like expecting a rock to roll uphill. DeLay said that these judges should be held to account for their decisions. I believe that every judge and every politician should be held to account for their decisions. That doesn't mean that I'm recruiting a firing squad. Yet you seek to interpret a threat of physical violence from that statement while failing to express any outrage whatever at a tee shirt which contains a direct and explicit threat against the life of our President.

It's way past time that the Secret Service and the administration start taking a more hard-nosed attitude about crap like this. Somebody's ass needs to be on the way to prison - and for a good long time too.

Think I'll have a tee shirt made that says "Protect the truth - shoot a Democrat". See how you like that, buttwipe.

Please show me anywhere I defended the maker of this t-shirt. I find it very offensive and reprehensible.

There are plenty of crazy and stupid people out there on each side, but you can't say they're representative of the true beliefs of each party.

I know there is no such thing as a Democratic stance of tolerance (if it exists at all it is bipartisan), and that is why I qualified it with a "supposedly" in my post.

I never claimed Delay did anything with my post, you're just getting very defensive about whatever he said. I merely claimed that the head Democrats don't seem to express the same intolerant views the t-shirt maker does.

IControlThePast said:
You're missing the point of it. The person supposedly who will be looking back at it is Hillary, running on her feet, while the self-proclaimed conservative driver of the car is trying to run her over.

Like Hillary has ever looked over her shoulder at anyone....more like looking down her nose at the vast majority of "flyover" country.

I remember how she so politely insulted hundreds of thousands of country music fans and stay at home moms with her comments during her first 2 terms as president.

IControlThePast said:
Please show me anywhere I defended the maker of this t-shirt. I find it very offensive and reprehensible.

There are plenty of crazy and stupid people out there on each side, but you can't say they're representative of the true beliefs of each party.

I know there is no such thing as a Democratic stance of tolerance (if it exists at all it is bipartisan), and that is why I qualified it with a "supposedly" in my post.

I never claimed Delay did anything with my post, you're just getting very defensive about whatever he said. I merely claimed that the head Democrats don't seem to express the same intolerant views the t-shirt maker does.

Right here:

I can't see how you can equate the political positioning of a failing t-shirt retailer with the supposedly Democratic stance of tolerance. It's not like the minority leader is making implicit death threats to judges.

Kindly don't try this favorite lib tactic with me. You minimize and deride the outrageous and illegal tee shirt, then turn around and infer that DeLay was making death threats against judges. Then you have the damn balls to claim that you said nothing of the sort and attempt to put the onus on others to "prove" you said that.

Know what your problem, and the problem of most libs is? It's twofold, actually.

First, you seem to think you're extremely intelligent and insightful.
You are wrong.

Second, you seem to think that everyone else is too stupid to see through your simpleton trickery.
Wrong again.

I mentioned this to someone that I work with. He recently attended a lecture given by a Secret Service agent, and he confirmed what I suspected .... it is a federal offense to make any threat against the President of the United States. The T-shirt, in my opinion, is threatening and therefore, the company that markets and manufactures it should be charged with a crime. Also, anyone who buys this T-shirt, should also be charged with a crime (hey, if you bought it, it is possible that you're nuts enough to make an assasssination attempt).

bad taste or not arresting everyone with a stupid t-shirt is
hardly my understanding of the land of the free.

I actually saw a bumper sticker that said "conservativism stunts an intelligent mind" Which to me sums up in a nut shell what Libs think of anyone who isn't them.

IControlThePast said:

looking over her shoulder........as if.....she would never see me coming :slap:

Merlin1047 said:
Right here:

IControlThePast said:
I can't see how you can equate the political positioning of a failing t-shirt retailer with the supposedly Democratic stance of tolerance.

How does this statement defend the t-shirt maker at all? It only points out there is a difference between the "liberal" opinion and the crazy opinion of this "failing t-shirt retailer." :confused: If I was defending the t-shirt, why would I distance the "liberal" position from it?

Kindly don't try this favorite lib tactic with me. You minimize and deride the outrageous and illegal tee shirt, then turn around and infer that DeLay was making death threats against judges. Then you have the damn balls to claim that you said nothing of the sort and attempt to put the onus on others to "prove" you said that.

So wait, now you have changed your opinion and think I am deriding the t-shirt instead of supporting it? I implied no more than Delay did, which means you could possibly read it that way, but only really believe it if you've got blinders on. You can't think that if I didn't imply anything that Delay didn't imply anything, and the original intent of the statement was only for those who think I am implying anything also have to think Delay implied a threat, and those who don't think I implied anything can't think Delay implied a threat. Anyway you have refused to refute the point that the house minority leader is doing this, and only accuse me of a generalized lib tactic. I am not saying Delay made threats against judges, because I don't believe he did and won't argue that point with you because I agree with you, so I don't know why you want to argue about that. What a horrible lib tactic, agreeing with conservatives :rolleyes:

the website that sold the "Kill Bush" t-shirts yanked them.... their claim was that "products that promote hate violate their terms and conditions".....

but the Secret Service is investigating the art exhibit (about time!)

Forum List

Back