The Degeneracy of Modern Society

Senseless, massive pollution and intense contempt for intelligent living are the prominent features of modern degeneracy.

You nailed it there, 4eye! That we continue to despoil this wonderful World, even in the face of the mountains of evidence that we should stop, is the height of lunacy.
Interesting that the Right is all for the 'Full Steam Ahead!' approach.
One would think that 'Conservatives' would be trying to conserve the Earth, rather than the Status Quo.

Dock For Post.jpg
'Thanks' Lefts for destroying of our societies, moral, believe and values.

Hell...I've told you before. I was a Republican the first thirty years I voted. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times. When Ronald Reagan slashed tax rates for the rich, continued to spend like a drunk sailor and borrowed three trillion dollars from foreign banks to cover the shortfall I went twenty years and didn't even go to the polls. I've only voted Democrat three times in national elections but I'll never vote Republican again if I live to 100.

I don't know what happened to you but I live in a four bedroom basement rancher on 1 1/2 acre of zoysia grass with a built in irrigation system fed from the lake....220 ft. frontage with a dock and a new pontoon boat:

Last edited:
It is conspicuous consumerism like that which is destroying our planet, not the 'left'.
As Jesus said ' Easier for a camel etc...'

You nailed it there, 4eye! That we continue to despoil this wonderful World, even in the face of the mountains of evidence that we should stop, is the height of lunacy.
Interesting that the Right is all for the 'Full Steam Ahead!' approach.
One would think that 'Conservatives' would be trying to conserve the Earth, rather than the Status Quo.
I agree to some extent but I really think that much of the faults we find have always been there. We just didn't know because we didn't have a million scientific studies every year of everything on the earth, round the clock notification of every terrible act on the planet; in depth converge on 50 TV channels, talk shows, and the internet that's given every lunatic on the planet a platform to spread lies and misinformation.

There are endless videos like this.

Politics has nothing to do with hit. Just do something. I give money to every person that needs it.

View attachment 69934
'Thanks' Lefts for destroying of our societies, moral, believe and values.

Hell...I've told you before. I was a Republican the first thirty years I voted. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times. When Ronald Reagan slashed tax rates for the rich, continued to spend like a drunk sailor and borrowed three trillion dollars from foreign banks to cover the shortfall I went twenty years and didn't even go to the polls. I've only voted Democrat three times in national elections but I'll never vote Republican again if I live to 100.

I don't know what happened to you but I live in a four bedroom basement rancher on 1 1/2 acre of zoysia grass with a built in irrigation system fed from the lake....220 ft. frontage with a dock and a new pontoon boat:

OK, you explained you. Now, care to speak about the TOPIC! (good grief!) FYI: Boats, unless very big and paying it's own way or used for defense, are a waste. Been there, done that. Back yard swimming pools the same. Been there also. They cost big time and never stop taking, while rarely being used. Want a pool, go lakeside/oceanside, one of the two suggestions which you have done. Now back to the OP's intention.

Forum List

Back