The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

Is it?

We keep finding more when you were hoping for none

So finite could be a very long time
It might last for another million years but that is not the point. Eventually, it WILL become too expensive to use for fuel.

It might last for another million years but that is not the point. Eventually, it WILL become too expensive to use for fuel.
If its a million years I think libs will discover the lost secrets of Atlantis by then it will be free energy for everyone

But in the meantime…

If its a million years I think libs will discover the lost secrets of Atlantis by then it will be free energy for everyone

But in the meantime…
I think that with no artificial restrictions, it will likely be unaffordable within 20-30 years at the latest. And, as ICE vehicles disappear, so will demand and production will be reduced. Gas stations will start to close, taking mini-marts and car washes with them. We'll have to brew our own beer and dry out our own beef jerky. The whole fabric of our lives will be altered. Heaven help us.

Last edited:
I think that with no artificial restrictions, it will likely be unaffordable within 20-30 years at the latest. And, as ICE vehicles disappear, so will demand and production will be reduced. Gas stations will start to close, taking mini-marts and car washes with them. We'll have to brew our own beer and dry out our own beef jerky. The whole fabric of our lives will be altered. Heaven help us.
You are living in a fantasy world.

Dont bet the rent money on ICE cars disappearing unless the government outlaws them

Dont bet the rent money on ICE cars disappearing unless the government outlaws them
Of course they will be outlawed. But even without legislation, look at the coming offerings from all the world's auto manufacturers. More than one has already shut down their ICE development programs. Look where they are spending their money. It's not on ICEs.

Of course they will be outlawed. But even without legislation, look at the coming offerings from all the world's auto manufacturers. More than one has already shut down their ICE development programs. Look where they are spending their money. It's not on ICEs.
Who says we have to buy a new electric car when ICE cars last so long?

Libs think they have all the answers but thankfully you folks dont know what you dont know

They've been predicting that for almost 100 years. Unconventional reservoirs has extended that quite a bit. But there will come a time when oil will peak. Natural gas on the other hand has quite a bit of life left in it.
they claimed oil was running out when Jimmy Carter was president. rationed gas to odd and even days according to one's license plate.

Who says we have to buy a new electric car when ICE cars last so long?

Libs think they have all the answers but thankfully you folks dont know what you dont know
I know they don't know shit about shitola.

why are there still ICE cars from the 1940s around? Watch some of the car auctions on the 1970's cars and older, 1939
What percentage do they make up of the cars on the road? I have a guy across the street from me who rebuilds old cars for a living and I don't think he has had more than one that old in the past ten years.

It never stops being funny. No matter how many “predictions” end up being dead-wrong, the left continues to mindlessly regurgitate the scam of “Global Warming”.

It never stops being funny. No matter how many “predictions” end up being dead-wrong, the left continues to mindlessly regurgitate the scam of “Global Warming”.

It should say "tried to delete" ... ha ha ... nothin' gets deleted off the internet ... nothin' ...

Do you think Greta Thunberg is a climate scientist?
Well? Is she? Obviously not. Nor is she a politician or government official. So why do you care what she thinks or says? If you'd like to make her stop, refute the science that supports her. If you can't do that, think about WHY.

You're wasting your time with Greta. Instead, focus on climate scientists funded by deniers, such as Berkeley Earth.

From 1880 to 2020, the published graph shows an increase of 1.2 degrees C.
O.M.G. We're all gonna die!

Based on the ongoing Climate Change Cult insanity, I looked up the range of temperatures, by state, over all recorded time.
They AVERAGE 149.74 degrees from highest to lowest. Hawaii has the smallest range, 88 degrees, and Montana has the highest, 187.

The Cult wants to drive everyone to panic as they are over 1.98 degrees in 160 years. So we are to spend $50 trillion dollars for the sake of half a degree over your lifetime?

It gets stupider than this. Just look at our current administration, its criminality, and the conspiracy of FBI, media and Democrats all covering it up.

From 1880 to 2020, the published graph shows an increase of 1.2 degrees C.
O.M.G. We're all gonna die!

Based on the ongoing Climate Change Cult insanity, I looked up the range of temperatures, by state, over all recorded time.
They AVERAGE 149.74 degrees from highest to lowest. Hawaii has the smallest range, 88 degrees, and Montana has the highest, 187.

The Cult wants to drive everyone to panic as they are over 1.98 degrees in 160 years. So we are to spend $50 trillion dollars for the sake of half a degree over your lifetime?

It gets stupider than this. Just look at our current administration, its criminality, and the conspiracy of FBI, media and Democrats all covering it up.

Their "warming" is just Urban Heat Sink Effect. They have no warming in the atmosphere or the oceans. Co2 does nothing. Earth is not warming.

Forum List

Back