The first clause has no operative ettedlct without the second closet. However, the second clause could stand on its own, without the first clause.

So ask yourself again, what is the operative clause?

First class – states a need.

Second clause – orders government to not infringe on natural rights.

Please explain to me how I am wrong, Puta.

You never answer that question and you never explain yourself because you’re a fucking cocksucker and a commie bastard. As usual, he will not do it here because you’re a pussy and a puta.
Why not cite the actual rules of construction, instead of right wing fantasy.
Why don’t you, Puta? You haven’t once. I have done it many times in all these threads. You don’t even know what the rules of construction are.

The first clause has no operative ettedlct without the second closet. However, the second clause could stand on its own, without the first clause.

So ask yourself again, what is the operative clause?

First class – states a need.

Second clause – orders government to not infringe on natural rights.

Please explain to me how I am wrong, Puta.

You never answer that question and you never explain yourself because you’re a fucking cocksucker and a commie bastard. As usual, he will not do it here because you’re a pussy and a puta.
Why not cite the actual rules of construction, instead of right wing fantasy.
Why don’t you, Puta? You haven’t once. I have done it many times in all these threads. You don’t even know what the rules of construction are.
all social talk and no capital action where an argument is concerned.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State

That clause is Express, not Implied, every time it comes up, right wingers.
...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
That clause is express, not implied.
Whatever shall we do, in Any conflict of laws?

Well regulated militia are expressly declared necessary in the first clause, not the second clause.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State

That clause is Express, not Implied, every time it comes up, right wingers.
...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
That clause is express, not implied.
I don’t expect that idiot to come back. When he gets his commie ass beat, he runs for the hills
The Militia of the United States is about superiority, not equality.

And to think....she’s not even in a militia. :laugh:
On Tuesday, a 68-year-old Texas grandmother shot a man who exposed himself and was trying to enter her home.
Thank God the 2nd Amendment grants the people the “natural right” to defend themselves.

Granny shoots man who exposed himself, tried to enter house with disabled grandson
natural rights are secured in State Constitutions, not our Second Amendment.
Sec. 23. RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS. Every citizen shall have the right to keep and bear arms in the lawful defense of himself or the State; but the Legislature shall have power, by law, to regulate the wearing of arms, with a view to prevent crime.

Only the frivolous and over dramatic, right wing prefers to try to make a federal case out of everything.

natural rights are secured in State Constitutions, not our Second Amendment.
Even if that were true (it’s not, and purely moronic, see the first amendment), the second amendment is ordering congress to not infringe on a natural right, you motherfucking no-argument-having commie puta!
anybody can Talk, right winger. social Talk and no capital action, is worthless under Capitalism.

anybody can Talk, right winger. social Talk and no capital action, is worthless under Capitalism.
You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. That’s why you’re a comment. Commies are dumb motherfuckers. Those dumb motherfuckers are useful idiots to those who want power. That’s you. You are useful idiot.

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. That’s why you’re a comment. Commies are dumb motherfuckers. Those dumb motherfuckers are useful idiots to those who want power. That’s you. You are useful idiot.
lol. nothing but social fallacy instead of capital refutation?

Our Second Amendment is about what is necessary to the security of a free State, not natural rights.

The concept of natural rights, is recognized in State Constitutions and available via Due Process, not our Second Amendment.

Only the frivolous right wing, never gets it.

lol. nothing but social fallacy instead of capital refutation?

Our Second Amendment is about what is necessary to the security of a free State, not natural rights.

The concept of natural rights, is recognized in State Constitutions and available via Due Process, not our Second Amendment.

Only the frivolous right wing, never gets it.
No capital conscription. Just appeals to social studies. Only the left wing commies don’t understand the paradigm investment of the ex-post-facto status quo.

Forum List

Back