Why do you believe the whole and entire concept of natural rights, is not found in State Constitutions?
A much better question would be: why do you believe the “whole and entire concept of natural rights is not found in the U.S. Constitution”?

Of course you will run from this like you do every question posed to you. By the way, when you answer this very reasonable question, I will answer your very dumb question (and blow it completely out of the water).
our bill of rights defines our civil rights not natural rights.

Dred Scott was about natural rights.

A simple appeal to ignorance of the law. There is no, unconnection with the militia; only with militia service, well regulated.
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." — George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788
The fact that you believe a quote by George Mason is “law” is why nobody takes you seriously about anything. :laugh:
it is the common law understanding for the common defense.

How many turns around the May Pole will he take this time?
You simply don't understand the common law or the common defense.

You don't understand the second amendment.

A simple appeal to ignorance of the law. There is no, unconnection with the militia; only with militia service, well regulated.
The fact that you believe a quote by George Mason is “law” is why nobody takes you seriously about anything. :laugh:

Yes, i do.

The entire left-wing narrative about firearms is a lie. It’s all built on a political agenda rather than on data.
The report states that investigators posing online as gun buyers who were not legally able to purchase a firearm were completely unsuccessful when attempting to purchase firearms from private sellers. In fact, the report states that investigators tried 72 times — and each time they failed.
That’s right - 0% of the ATF investigators were able to make an illegal purchase. Not even one.

Investigators test how well gun laws work online — and find shocking results that undermine liberals

Fake news.
The Blaze is not a legitimate news outlet.
Blog, baby, blog.
Loser.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
Yes, but the right of the people shall not be infringed.

Why it so hard to accept the notion that the U.S. is the only remaining superpower because citizens are armed, which keeps government somewhat in check? Is that really a stretch?

Yes, i do.

Then why are you always wrong about it?

Shall we wind these extremists up a bit, just for fun? Watch this:

"Infringed" is a very loose and ambiguous term. As long as some measure of average-type 'arms' are available, any number of other measures can be taken to regulate.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
Yes, but the right of the people shall not be infringed.

Why it so hard to accept the notion that the U.S. is the only remaining superpower because citizens are armed, which keeps government somewhat in check? Is that really a stretch?

We have a First Amendment.

Yes, i do.

that is Your, misunderstanding. i have no fallacies in my arguments.

"Infringed" is a very loose and ambiguous term. As long as some measure of average-type 'arms' are available, any number of other measures can be taken to regulate.
any federal or State gun control legislation means the right is simply full of fallacy in their understanding of our Second Amendment.

Yes, i do.

When you start from a false premise, you arrive at a false conclusion.

Yes, i do.

When you start from a false premise, you arrive at a false conclusion.
what is the false premise?

Why do you believe the whole and entire concept of natural rights, is not found in State Constitutions?
Because all 50 states have their own state constitutions - each applying to that state only. If a state dictates your “natural right”, then any state could strip you of your “natural rights”.

Do you know why none of the states can do that? Because the U.S. Constitution trumps state and local law.

“Measures” and “regulate” are both “very loose and ambiguous terms”. So much so that they are essentially incapable of applying to the 2nd Amendment. We win.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

We have a First Amendment.
Um...how does that help? According to your own doctrine for interpreting the U.S. Constitution, all the 1st Amendment does is forbid Congress from legislating. Forbidding Congress from legislating doesn’t help keep us a superpower.
“Congress shall make no law”
That is directly from the 1st Amendment. It is crystal clear and indisputable. You cannot ignore or disregard the first clause of the 1st Amendment.

Excerpt From United States Bill of Rights
United States. This material may be protected by copyright.

Fake news. The Blaze is not a legitimate news outlet. Blog, baby, blog. Loser.
Awe...is the fragile little girl with the swastika for her avatar having trouble dealing with the most reliable journalism in the world? Do you need a “safe space” sweetie?

The facts just too harsh for you to deal with? :itsok:

Forum List

Back