The Deep State Is Digging In

Fking a. Creepy is as comprised as any one man can be
That's good. You're feeling the normal revulsion towards Trump that any morally healthy person feels. You should be creeped out and repulsed by pedos, frauds and traitors.

Maybe there's hope for you after all.

Maybe, maybe not...One thing is for certain: he'll be very well motivated to take a fucking flamethrower tank to Foggy Bottom.
No one wants the federal government drastically cut more than me.

You and the Trump cult illustrate it. Duh. You know, in how you sell out the USA to Russia and China.

So, do you betray the USA for the rubles, or do you do it out of fanatical ideological devotion to communism?

Whatever the case is, loyal Americans classify you as dogshit.
🤪

That's good. You're feeling the normal revulsion towards Trump that any morally healthy person feels. You should be creeped out and repulsed by pedos, frauds and traitors.

Maybe there's hope for you after all.
I can see

So, burned any good books lately?

That is what conservatives enjoy these days, after all. When they're not selling out the USA.
You should calm down with your projection and actually interact with people around you, or at least don't hurt anyone.

Get well soon.

You should calm down with your projection and actually interact with people around you, or at least don't hurt anyone.
It's not a question of whether you're similar to the Stalinists. You are.

The bigger question. Is there any way at all in which you differ from a Stalinist? Because I don't see any.

The bigger question. Is there any way at all in which you differ from a Stalinist? Because I don't see any.
More projection isn't helping you.
Someone done you wrong; think back and heal.

You and the Trump cult illustrate it. Duh. You know, in how you sell out the USA to Russia and China.

So, do you betray the USA for the rubles, or do you do it out of fanatical ideological devotion to communism?

Whatever the case is, loyal Americans classify you as dogshit.
Now China? Hahaha fk sheet, licking and sucking creepy’s dock. Look at you

So just why do you spend your life on your knees pleasuring various tyrants?

We want to know. When you were young, did you dream of one day selling out the USA? No? Then what went wrong?
Great question, why do you?

Good thinking, Trump cult losers. Get your excuses for losing in ahead of time.
Why do they keep propping up the mental defective Joe Biden, in front of a microphone?

Seems like his handlers are setting him up for the 23 skiddoo.

East Palestine was a disaster.

Most authoritarian actions are coming from progressives and liberals like you.

Why do they keep propping up the mental defective Joe Biden, in front of a microphone?

Seems like his handlers are setting him up for the 23 skiddoo.

East Palestine was a disaster.
The D Party elite will soon force Genocide Joe to drop out. Then they likely install O’s wife or crazy crooked Newsome.

Not small government more efficient government that doesn't waste our tax dollars and puts us first...

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk › entry › trump-151-millionTrump Back At Mar-A-Lago, Raising Taxpayer Golf Tab To $151.5 ...

Dec 24, 2020 · This marks Trump’s 31st golf trip to his Palm Beach resort, which in total account for just over two-thirds of his golf-related travel and security costs.

www.defense.gov › News › News-StoriesTrump Signs Law Establishing U.S. Space Force

Dec 20, 2019 · President Donald J. Trump signed into law legislation creating the first new armed service since 1947 — the U.S. Space Force. Trump signed the National Defense Authorization Act during a...
  1. Videos

IOW..they agree with your preconceptions, so you don't give a damn if they're objectively correct or not~
All politicians need to be investigated when it is revealed that they have possibly done bad things. Republican politicians should be investigated. When it is revealed that Democrat politicians possibly have done bad things, Mainstream news sources ignore these cases. I hear of these cases on Newsmax TV. People who don't watch Newsmax TV never even hear of these instances. I am not saying the Democrats are guilty. I am not saying that Republicans are innocent. All should be honestly investigated.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk › entry › trump-151-millionTrump Back At Mar-A-Lago, Raising Taxpayer Golf Tab To $151.5 ...

Dec 24, 2020 · This marks Trump’s 31st golf trip to his Palm Beach resort, which in total account for just over two-thirds of his golf-related travel and security costs.

www.defense.gov › News › News-StoriesTrump Signs Law Establishing U.S. Space Force

Dec 20, 2019 · President Donald J. Trump signed into law legislation creating the first new armed service since 1947 — the U.S. Space Force. Trump signed the National Defense Authorization Act during a...
  1. Videos

Biden and Trump off time about the same...........what's your point?

All politicians need to be investigated when it is revealed that they have possibly done bad things. Republican politicians should be investigated. When it is revealed that Democrat politicians possibly have done bad things, Mainstream news sources ignore these cases. I hear of these cases on Newsmax TV. People who don't watch Newsmax TV never even hear of these instances. I am not saying the Democrats are guilty. I am not saying that Republicans are innocent. All should be honestly investigated.
You don’t need to consume left wing or right wing news to know all politicians of the duopoly need investigating.

Forum List

Back