The Deep State Is Digging In

The most important accomplishment of bribery
Even after the creator of that lie was arrested for being a fraud, this one still repeats the lie.

The cult brainwashing here is too severe, and can never be undone. This one is no longer capable of discerning right from wrong. In the cult mind, TheParty is always right, so by definition, anything TheParty does is good, no matter how depraved and awful it is. TheParty lies, so TheLie is good.

You need to have a variety of news sources. Along with other sources, you need to watch Newsmax TV. I trust Newsmax TV. I don't trust CNN, MSNBC, and others that are only propaganda branches of the Democrat Party. Journalism is mostly dead.
This one actually brags about the cult brainwashing he's undergone.

You need to have a variety of news sources. Along with other sources, you need to watch Newsmax TV. I trust Newsmax TV. I don't trust CNN, MSNBC, and others that are only propaganda branches of the Democrat Party. Journalism is mostly dead.
Why in God’s name would you trust Newsmax?

Seriously

Even if Trump wins, which is unlikely considering the numerous powerful forces arrayed against him, he’ll do nothing to limit the power of the deep state. Just as he did nothing in his first term.

Just my opinion.

Yeah but trump also lost almost half of his presidency with the covid nonsense that screwed everything up in almost every country.

Then lost his presidency. He only really had 2 good years and considering everything he did do and had on his plate that's not nearly enough time.

NEWSMAX is a straight-up propaganda organ for the MAGA crowd....along with The Epoch Times and the Gateway pundit.
Yeah, main-stream news tends Left..which BTW, does not always translate to support of the Democratic party.

I don't watch the news, except for the local broadcast...period. My info comes from various news aggregates, 1st person commentary from the scene and my knowledge of History...leavened by my common sense and Occam's Razor~

Any news reports these days must be researched, claims verified.

Because they report the true news, not just Democrat propaganda! I have listened to both sides and have concluded that Newsmax deserves my trust!
How do you know that they report “true news”?

Because they say what you want to hear?

They reinforce what you already bleve?

I TOLD YOU in 2016 the Empire would Strike Back. With $7 trillion in Federal spending a year no way they permit an outsider who's not bought and paid off to run things.

I TOLD YOU in 2016 the Empire would Strike Back.
In that same theme:

1708111222831.jpeg

This one was once asked to wear a mask to protect his fellow humans, which means, in his eyes, his persecution is WorseThanTheHolocaust.

Trump cultists really are the most awful humans to ever walk the planet.
You need to realize hating fellow Americans is what the establishment wants you to do. Your hatred needs to be focused on our criminal federal government run by the duopoly you support.

Yeah but trump also lost almost half of his presidency with the covid nonsense that screwed everything up in almost every country.

Then lost his presidency. He only really had 2 good years and considering everything he did do and had on his plate that's not nearly enough time.
Don’t care. Making excuses for Trump’s multiple failures is unacceptable. Obama lovers say the same about his multiple failures because of the Great Recession.

Just as they did in 2016, the deep state is forming insurance policies, just in case Trump should win. They are very unhappy that their deep state could be disassembled. Funny how they are just fine with forming the government in their own likeness and having loyalists (AKA the deep state) but if Trump wins, they don't want him doing it.

Liberal organizations in Washington are backing President Joe Biden and say they expect Trump to lose. But they're quietly trying to install roadblocks just in case.

A collection of activists, advocates and legal experts is promoting new federal rules to limit presidential power while urging Biden’s White House to do more to protect his accomplishments and limit Trump in a possible second term. All of that is happening with far less fanfare than plans by Trump supporters to create a conservative government-in-waiting via an effort known as “Project 2025.”

The Office of Personnel Management, the federal government's chief human resources agency, will finalize a rule by April against reclassifying tens of thousands of workers so they can be more easily fired, according to OPM spokesperson Viet Tran. A future administration would likely have to spend months or years unwinding the rule.

But, there is no deep state.
Indy, I saw this video from Jimmy Dore

BTW, the first impeachment was due to Trump pausing the funding to Ukraine!!!!!! nothing more. hahahahahahahahaha this is the same thing version two.

Forum List

Back