The debates

DEBATE: How to Solve the Israel-Palestine Conflict: 0, 1 , or 2 State Solution?

DEBATE: How to Solve the Israel-Palestine Conflict: 0, 1 , or 2 State Solution?

Nobody gives a fuck about your revisionist history lies.

It's "Typical Tinmore". His responses in threads amount to cutting and pasting silky YouTube videos.

This thread is the ultimate absurdity. With his arguments being YouTube videos, he's cutting and pasting YouTube videos which are debating other YouTube videos.

You miss the point.

Avraham Burg, Dennis Prager, Joe Klein - US/Israel Relations Debate 2012

Syndicated radio host Dennis Prager and former Speaker of the Knesset Avraham Burg debate US/Israel relations. Political columnist Joe Klein moderates.

Parting the Sea: Are Israel and the Diaspora Drifting Apart?

Is there really a widening gulf between diaspora Jewry and Israel, or is the hype overblown?

Debate: Attacking Iran, Israel-Palestine & Obama with Rashid Khalidi & Jonathan Tobin

Tinmore explain to me what is a "debate"?

Because if You present only people who agree with You - it's not a debate.
Merely a SAFE SPACE, where one can run to from opposing views.

Tinmore explain to me what is a "debate"?

Because if You present only people who agree with You - it's not a debate.
Merely a SAFE SPACE, where one can run to from opposing views.
You can post any debate you like.

Surprising that this major conflict in the world has so few debates.

Only it isn't a major conflict.

There's currently more than thirty armed conflicts in world today and the I/P Conflict rated consistently among the lowest in terms of both ongoing casualties and property loss.

However, it rates highest in terms of discussion and debate, as the content of this board attests. There are an order of magnitude more comments on this conflict compared to any other current armed conflict.

Given both those facts, one has to seriously consider the motivations or someone who is neither Israeli or Palestinian but is nonetheless obsessed with the conflict.

I seriously doubt those motivations are in the interest of a peaceful resolution to the conflict.
What other conflict is a hundred years old and there is no real interest in solving it?

There has been a civil war raging in the Congo for decades. Ppl there cut out each others' hearts and eat them. I remember once you said that the Palestinian "occupation" is the only one in the world, when there are Tibet, Northern Cyprus, Chechnya, Catalonia, Kurdistan, etc. In general, ppl are obsessed with the Jews.

BBC 1 Debate 2017: Should we trade with Israel now settlements are recognised? (The Big Questions)

Forum List

Back