The debates

RE: The debates
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Given the rate of evolution on the ground reality in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict; this discussion panel is goo food for though, but not necessarily representative of the current status quo.

Israel is destroying itself with its settlement policy
(COMMENT)

This coming January, this video (January 2013) will be five years old. This was released about a month after the A/RES/67/19 Palestine non-member observer State 4 December 2012.

IMO, the current settlement policy may not be in the best interest of Israel. But since the Arab Palestinians request Peace Talk or activate one of the "Dispute Resolution" process. Absent at least one overt political act towards the undertaking in furtherance of that one of the agreed upon processes.

So, I don't agree with three out of four speakers; in favor of Caroline Glick.

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: The debates
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Given the rate of evolution on the ground reality in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict; this discussion panel is goo food for though, but not necessarily representative of the current status quo.

Israel is destroying itself with its settlement policy
(COMMENT)

This coming January, this video (January 2013) will be five years old. This was released about a month after the A/RES/67/19 Palestine non-member observer State 4 December 2012.

IMO, the current settlement policy may not be in the best interest of Israel. But since the Arab Palestinians request Peace Talk or activate one of the "Dispute Resolution" process. Absent at least one overt political act towards the undertaking in furtherance of that one of the agreed upon processes.

So, I don't agree with three out of four speakers; in favor of Caroline Glick.

Most Respectfully,
R
I really do not understand your post.

Dr. Eric Meyers' Speech at AIME Forum in Chapel Hill

Rev. Ronald Shive's Speech at AIME Forum in Chapel Hill

Josh Ruebner's Speech at AIME Forum in Chapel Hill

Yousef Munayyer's Presentation at AIME Forum in Chapel Hill

Q&A Session at AIME Forum

Richard Boyd Barrett- Israel is not a normal state and should not be treated as such

Only it isn't a major conflict.

There's currently more than thirty armed conflicts in world today and the I/P Conflict rated consistently among the lowest in terms of both ongoing casualties and property loss.

However, it rates highest in terms of discussion and debate, as the content of this board attests. There are an order of magnitude more comments on this conflict compared to any other current armed conflict.

Given both those facts, one has to seriously consider the motivations or someone who is neither Israeli or Palestinian but is nonetheless obsessed with the conflict.

I seriously doubt those motivations are in the interest of a peaceful resolution to the conflict.
What other conflict is a hundred years old and there is no real interest in solving it?

Too bad they weren't concerned about the " 67 Borders" before the 67 War. Those Borders are DOA
They were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries. They merely divided Palestine into three areas of occupation. The UN had no authority to create borders.

Not talking about the UN. I was referring to the Arab World for NOT recognizing those borders and respecting " International Law"
They never were borders.

What law are you talking about?

If there were never borders then Israel doesn’t have to “ respect” them? Another justification for the Arabs initiating the 67 War

What other conflict is a hundred years old and there is no real interest in solving it?

Too bad they weren't concerned about the " 67 Borders" before the 67 War. Those Borders are DOA
They were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries. They merely divided Palestine into three areas of occupation. The UN had no authority to create borders.

Not talking about the UN. I was referring to the Arab World for NOT recognizing those borders and respecting " International Law"
They never were borders.

If there were never borders then Israel doesn’t have to “ respect” them? Another justification for the Arabs initiating the 67 War
Which Arabs?

They never were borders.

Which Arabs?[/QUOTE

The subject is about the “ 67 Borders” which were NOT respected by the Arab World and you claim never existed

They never were borders.

Which Arabs?[/QUOTE

The subject is about the “ 67 Borders” which were NOT respected by the Arab World and you claim never existed
Why does every map of Israel show it with those fake "67 borders?"

They never were borders.

Which Arabs?[/QUOTE

They are not really borders, to be sure. But they are the starting point for negotiations. And they were always more sacrosanct to Palestinian leaders than to Israeli leaders.

They never were borders.

Which Arabs?[/QUOTE

They are not really borders, to be sure. But they are the starting point for negotiations. And they were always more sacrosanct to Palestinian leaders than to Israeli leaders.
That wasn't the question.

Which Arabs?[/QUOTE

“ Fake 67 Borders?” The ones Isrsel doesn’t have to respect because the Arabs didn’t? I agree.

Which Arabs?[/QUOTE

“ Fake 67 Borders?” The ones Isrsel doesn’t have to respect because the Arabs didn’t? I agree.
So, where are Israel's borders. You can't have land without borders.

The territory has one set of borders. There is absolutely no dispute that the territory has external borders. With every neighboring Sovereign. Thus the dispute is an internal, civil dispute over sovereignty within those borders.

The territory has one set of borders. There is absolutely no dispute that the territory has external borders. With every neighboring Sovereign. Thus the dispute is an internal, civil dispute over sovereignty within those borders.
It is Israel's dispute. There is no dispute for the Palestinians.

It is Israel's dispute. There is no dispute for the Palestinians.

Don't be daft. There is no dispute over the territory's external borders. There are two internal groups in conflict for the territory, within those borders.

Forum List

Back