The debates: Are these people just a bunch of big ol' pussies?

I think it's been decades since I used the word "pussies" myself, so that was fun.

Thinking about the rule that says that a candidate has to have 15% in the polls to make it to the debates, that's not a freakin' LAW, is it?

Does ANY of the networks have the balls to include Johnson & Stein? Wouldn't THIS be the best possible election for them to do that?

Why wouldn't they? What are they afraid of?

Are they just a bunch of big ol' PUSSIES?

:spinner:

Won’t happen. People will be flipping channels when some libertarian crackpot begins to describe the ay a highway would be paid for and everyone figuratively cocks their head sideways and thinks “this guy is full of shit” while he goes on for several minutes shoveling it more and more.

What always surprises me is that other candidates are dubious about putting others on stage. If I’m DJT or HRC, I would want as many people as possible. That means fewer questions.

I think it's been decades since I used the word "pussies" myself, so that was fun.

Thinking about the rule that says that a candidate has to have 15% in the polls to make it to the debates, that's not a freakin' LAW, is it?

Does ANY of the networks have the balls to include Johnson & Stein? Wouldn't THIS be the best possible election for them to do that?

Why? So that the Libertarian Party might help you stop Trump?

Ask yourself if you would be for this if the Green Party might take California and thus stop HIllary.
Because I'd like to see the American people wake more up to the fact that we're not restricted to two parties.

I think we deserve better choices, now, and into the future.

I'm not paralyzed by partisanship, so I don't care about an individual election.

You are in denial.

This election will have major consequences, life and death for millions.

Ask yourself if you would be for this if the Green Party might take California and thus stop HIllary.
Because I'd like to see the American people wake more up to the fact that we're not restricted to two parties.

I'm not paralyzed by partisanship, so I don't care about an individual election.

You are in denial.

I suspect we'll look back at 2008 as the pivotal election.

Obama will ultimately have his "fundamental transformation", for better or worse.

And by the way, while Johnson would pull more from Trump, Stein could make a pretty big impression with those who would vote for Hillary.

I'm mentioned California because Hillary is NOT going to lose it no matter what.

Trump could lose the swing state that makes the difference if Johnson pulls just a few points.

Then Hillary can put pro-discrimination justices on the Court, let in effectively unvetted muslims and keep exporting jobs to china to the real pain of the American workers.

They won't be there because the RNC nor the DNC wants them there. So it won't happen unless they reach the 15% threshold.

You are in denial.

I suspect we'll look back at 2008 as the pivotal election.

Obama will ultimately have his "fundamental transformation", for better or worse.

No, the turning point was the 1965 immigration act.

Demographic change as political strategy.

After that everything else was "destiny".

Forum List

Back