The debate winner isssss........

There were no winners it was a stalemate

That is correct. On the strength of the debate alone there was no clear winner or loser, I think there is the risk of significant fall-out from Romney's failure to provide the hard core conservatives with a single scrap of red meat.

This liberal thought Romney won. Not sure I will vote for him but he did way better than I thought. It was surprising how moderate he sounded.

Romney and Obama both did pretty well. I do however give Romney a slight edge because he was able to get under Obama's skin a few times and Obama's facial expressions clearly showed it.

Thing is my mind on who to vote for in November was already made up so my opinion really doesn't matter with regard to the outcome of this debate.

I think Romney proved to be presidential and that's what he needed to show.

The moderator was the big loser imo.

Sorry, They didn't both do well.

Romney was on his Game all night, and Obama appeared Defensive, and Uncomfortable.

Wasn't a rout but it's a clear Romney Win, not a slight edge to him.

IMO

Obama had class, and didn't treat this like an elementary school shit-flinging contest, but with the respect it deserved. Romney was playing the same old transparent games of trying to step all over Obama and get those "gotcha" moments so reminiscent of presidential debates past. Obama obviously didn't care for the petty, and was more interested in trying to make cogent points that actually had substance and meaning for the questions at hand. In other words, Obama is a man, and Romney has some growing up to do.

Buhahahahahaha, you're kidding right???

Does it sound like I'm kidding? Are you kidding when you're asking me if I'm kidding? ... Buhahahahaha.

Independent voters gave Obama the edge by I'd say 65 to 49% overall on CNN. There was a ticker for Colorado independent voters on the screen and Obama went to 100% I'd say about 6-8 times and Romney about 4-5. Romney went below the line about 4 times and Obama never did. Obama got higher marks consistently on healthcare and education, economy maybe a slight edge. Women consistently gave him higher marks than men, especially on education and healthcare. I'm on another forum with about 6K members but only 20 or so posting regularly, predominately republicans and of course, they thought Romney did super! *rolling eyes*

If you weren't looking for details, I'd say Romney did pretty well.. But independent voters on the screen gave it to Obama by a pretty good margin.:eusa_clap:

My favorite post-debate scene.... Matthews with his hair mussed and a little spittle on his lip screaming, "That was WINNING!!!!" :lmao:

Obama had class, and didn't treat this like an elementary school shit-flinging contest, but with the respect it deserved. Romney was playing the same old transparent games of trying to step all over Obama and get those "gotcha" moments so reminiscent of presidential debates past. Obama obviously didn't care for the petty, and was more interested in trying to make cogent points that actually had substance and meaning for the questions at hand. In other words, Obama is a man, and Romney has some growing up to do.

Buhahahahahaha, you're kidding right???

Does it sound like I'm kidding? Are you kidding when you're asking me if I'm kidding? Get real.

Your entitled to your Opinion, but I am pretty sure you are in a small Minority.

Obama seemed honest, not trying to put on some spectacle like Mitt, who is a shape-shifter and will say whatever he thinks will get him approval.

Independent voters gave Obama the edge by I'd say 65 to 49% overall on CNN. There was a ticker for Colorado independent voters on the screen and Obama went to 100% I'd say about 6-8 times and Romney about 4-5. Romney went below the line about 4 times and Obama never did. Obama got higher marks consistently on healthcare and education, economy maybe a slight edge. Women consistently gave him higher marks than men, especially on education and healthcare. I'm on another forum with about 6K members but only 20 or so posting regularly, predominately republicans and of course, they thought Romney did super! *rolling eyes*

If you weren't looking for details, I'd say Romney did pretty well.. But independent voters on the screen gave it to Obama by a pretty good margin.:eusa_clap:

Yes and did they provide a break down of the party affiliation of the subjects in their real time Tracking?

I seriously doubt it. lol

I will wait to see the rise or fall in the polls in the swing states. Some dumb tv sample is as biased as its viewer base. The polls will either swing or they won't.

Forum List

Back