The debate winner isssss........

Romney was loose. He was energetic. on the attack.

Disappointed with the lack of conservative principles.

Obama was stiff. He held his own sometimes. He wasnt as arrogant as I expected. But he wasnt energetic. Romney interupted, and he didnt even fight it. Basically he gave control over the debate to Romney.

Romney looked more Presidential. I dont know if its a knock out. But I think Romney won.

Just need to energize the base more.

The base is with him. He needs the middle. Can't win the middle with hard right message

He was surprisingly moderate tonight.

If Romney won it was only by throwing the teabaggers under the bus. He was so moderate it was astounding and now the question is: Does anyone believe for a second that the rest of the republicans share his stated policies of this PM? Comparing his statements tonight to the more conservative elements of the republican party a stark contrast is revealed, it seems he is much closer to Obama than even the most moderate republican in congress.

Excuses, excuses. :lol:

Romney was loose. He was energetic. on the attack.

Disappointed with the lack of conservative principles.

Obama was stiff. He held his own sometimes. He wasnt as arrogant as I expected. But he wasnt energetic. Romney interupted, and he didnt even fight it. Basically he gave control over the debate to Romney.

Romney looked more Presidential. I dont know if its a knock out. But I think Romney won.

Just need to energize the base more.

The base is with him. He needs the middle. Can't win the middle with hard right message

He was surprisingly moderate tonight.

He is always moderate, Joe. You just gobble the lefty mangoo meme that says otherwise.

Obama had class, and didn't treat this like an elementary school shit-flinging contest, but with the respect it deserved. Romney was playing the same old transparent games of trying to step all over Obama and get those "gotcha" moments so reminiscent of presidential debates past. Obama obviously didn't care for the petty, and was more interested in trying to make cogent points that actually had substance and meaning for the questions at hand. In other words, Obama is a man, and Romney has some growing up to do.

You should be worried about your foodstamps.

You are clearly demonstrating your utter immaturity. It is no wonder you support someone of similar ilk. Grow up.

250450_10151441379504966_864613755_n.jpg

Obama had class, and didn't treat this like an elementary school shit-flinging contest, but with the respect it deserved. Romney was playing the same old transparent games of trying to step all over Obama and get those "gotcha" moments so reminiscent of presidential debates past. Obama obviously didn't care for the petty, and was more interested in trying to make cogent points that actually had substance and meaning for the questions at hand. In other words, Obama is a man, and Romney has some growing up to do.

Buhahahahahaha, you're kidding right???

You should be worried about your foodstamps.

You are clearly demonstrating your utter immaturity. It is no wonder you support someone of similar ilk. Grow up.

Bite me, bitch.

LOL

If Romney won it was only by throwing the teabaggers under the bus. He was so moderate it was astounding and now the question is: Does anyone believe for a second that the rest of the republicans share his stated policies of this PM? Comparing his statements tonight to the more conservative elements of the republican party a stark contrast is revealed, it seems he is much closer to Obama than even the most moderate republican in congress.

If I were making excuses I would be attempting to explain Obama's rather flat and tired demeanor. No excuses here. The man was not on his game tonight. Romney on the other hand looked like he had a nose full of meth and a painful erection lasting over 4 hours.

Krauthammer just brought up an amazing point. During the entitlement segment Obama never mentioned the 47%

It's as though he was asleep at the wheel. Much like the last 4 years lol

If I were making excuses I would be attempting to explain Obama's rather flat and tired demeanor. No excuses here. The man was not on his game tonight. Romney on the other hand looked like he had a nose full of meth and a painful erection lasting over 4 hours.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Right On!

I actually feel a little sorry for Obama. He got owned. He looked unprepared and stumbled through answers. He constantly drifted off topic and generally looked confused.

Romney was prepared. He was assertive and backed his answers clearly and with facts.

Romney by TKO.

Forum List

Back