The Death of "Superman"

hylandrdet said:
It's easy for you to say that to me; now try saying that to Arnold Swarzenegger.

Thank you "Terminator" for picking up the flag that "Superman" had dropped. I can assure you that Jimmyeatworld will thank you later.

To Arnold :bow2:

What the heck does arnold have to do with anything?

hylandrdet said:
It's easy for you to say that to me; now try saying that to Arnold Swarzenegger.

Thank you "Terminator" for picking up the flag that "Superman" had dropped. I can assure you that Jimmyeatworld will thank you later.

To Arnold :bow2:

I don't have a problem with Arnold and I don't have a problem with anybody "picking up the flag". I have a problem with a dick who is more interested in talking about himself and his political agenda than he is anything else, then trying to make himself look noble. I think I've made that more than clear to anyone with common sense.

One Name for all of those who'd believe that I'd unfairly exploited Reeve's death in order to push forth a political agenda...Nick Berg!!!

:lame2:

hylandrdet said:
One Name for all of those who'd believe that I'd unfairly exploited Reeve's death in order to push forth a political agenda...Nick Berg!!!

how does berg's father trying to use his sons death to attack the President have anything to do with your exploitation of Supes.

hylandrdet said:

You're going to have to get over yourself. You're a nameless, faceless person on a message board trying to compare your rude announcement to terrorists beheading a man during a war. You got one thing right: :lame2:

Forum List

Back