The death of ICE vehicles

And you kissers of the orange ass were predicting the death of Tesla and EV's since Tesla introduced it's first vehicle. Now all the legacy auto makers are building them, albeit far behind Tesla and BYD.
TESLA is a scum company that makes its pothead owner billions $$$ by fleecing taxpayers and buying regulators.....

Tesla should be and eventually will be gone----once the house cards falls but it will be too late for investors and shorts who don't realize that it is only be used to get cash publically while funneling money to the spaceX program which they will get none of.

Point to one that does. Just one. They ALL rely on fossil fuel back up.
There's your confusion. That they have backups (and not all are fossil fuel) does not mean they do not work. It's not as if they built the plant and THEN they discovered it didn't work at night. And its not as if the plant doesn't produce electricity when the sun is shining and does so without making a whiff of carbon dioxide. Is your car a failure because you have to pull into a gas station once in a while?

There's your confusion. That they have backups (and not all are fossil fuel) does not mean they do not work. It's not as if they built the plant and THEN they discovered it didn't work at night. And its not as if the plant doesn't produce electricity when the sun is shining and does so without making a whiff of carbon dioxide. Is your car a failure because you have to pull into a gas station once in a while?
Is your electric car a failure because you have to recharge the battery more often than I have to fill up?

They can NEVER shut off the fossil fuel backup. Thus they are failing

Wrong. That you don't like them is as irrelevant as irrelevant can get.
I don't mind EV's but I think it is foolish to effectively mandate them. They have a place but that place is not total replacement of ICE. It is augmenting ICE. The government should not be in the business of making markets.

The government is not making markets. It is acting to protect its citizens from harm. That is very much something it SHOULD do. And, you know, maybe something you could show some interest in as well.
I disagree. They are manipulating markets. Which by your comments it seems that you believe they are too.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I own battery operated lawn tools and an electric pressure washer. :)

Why? You have clearly shown that you believe CO2 is having no effect. Why pay the extra cost and reduced performance for battery powered tools? And, on the other hand, if you were actually trying to convince us you have some environmental concerns, in any given month, your car probably produces a thousand times as much CO2 and pollution as your lawn tools.

And you kissers of the orange ass were predicting the death of Tesla and EV's since Tesla introduced it's first vehicle. Now all the legacy auto makers are building them, albeit far behind Tesla and BYD.
If they make one as good as a gas engine, I’m good with it. I owned a Volt for several years and just sold it this year because the batteries were beginning to fail. The replacement cost is way to high.

Forum List

Back