The death of ICE vehicles

You don't answer a question with a question. Answer my questions.
In other words, you have nothing that would indicate that there was ever a problem. You are just another kisser of the orange ass that wishes to do away with our democracy and install a strong man, i.e., fascist government.

Do you want everyone who votes to do so legally? Do you want everyone who drives to do so legally? Do you want everyone who takes money out of a bank to do so legally?

Do you want everyone who votes to do so legally? Do you want everyone who drives to do so legally? Do you want everyone who takes money out of a bank to do so legally?
99.9999% of everyone that voted in the 2020 election did so legally. So, what the hell are you trying to say? Seems to me you are proposing a solution to a non-existent problem. And I be that solution involves disenfranchising as many American Citizens as possible. So get off your idiotic high horse, we damned well understand what you are trying to do.

99.9999% of everyone that voted in the 2020 election ....
Answer the questions:

Answer the questions:
LOL Of course I want everyone to vote legally, and in the election of 2020, virtually everyone did. Do you deny that? Answer the question!

Then the bare minimum of establishing identity as we apply to virtually all other civic interactions should be acceptable to you.

Thanks for finally admitting that.
And what makes you think that is not already the case in states like Oregon, Washington, and Colorado? So, what the hell is your point? Look, your orange clown lost by over 7 million votes. There was not voter fraud. All you "Conservatives" are trying to do is suppression voting, in hopes that enough of your yahoo base will turn out.

And what makes you think that is not already the case in states like Oregon, Washington, and Colorado? ...
So, you have to show ID to vote there? And you support that common sense measure? Good to know.

By percentage of the vote, how many illegal votes have they discovered? Seems from what I have read that in each state, you could count those votes on one hand. We have complete mail in voting in Oregon, and almost zero voting violations. Same thing for other states using that system. The only states afraid of this are the ones where an increase in voter participation will result in a loss of seats for the Republicans. So their whole strategy is based on voter suppression. Time to turn them all out.
Oregon! OREGON! So that's what's wrong with you.

Forum List

Back