The Damn Lucky Dan Welcome Home Partay

94banjo.jpg

I can't play like this all fuckin' day, ya know.

CG's got the moves.

sexy-02.jpg

You promised never to share that pic with anyone. Damn you. You're in such deep shit, Daniel.

Hey, at least he only PM'd me the one where you turn around.....:cool:

um....:oops:

You don't want Samson getting the Seafood. He lives too far inland. ;)

We need Xotoxi or Divecon to get the seafood.

Damn you Samson, you just had to have the party without me din'cha?

And you promised fresh seafood too.

Hmph. :eusa_snooty:

I gave you the invite 4 hours ago: was it my fault you were still sleeping off the Baily's??

BTW: Can I get you a Black Russian at the Open Bar?

And I promised a Live Octopus....go look in the punch bowl.

I gave you the invite 4 hours ago: was it my fault you were still sleeping off the Baily's??

Maybe just a shot or two of good tequila? Or the bottle. Whatever's easier.

Remind me not to drink the punch.

Maybe just a shot or two of good tequila? Or the bottle. Whatever's easier.

Remind me not to drink the punch.

Here ya go, dear

Raza%20Azteca%20Blanco.jpg

You don't want Samson getting the Seafood. He lives too far inland. ;)

We need Xotoxi or Divecon to get the seafood.
ROFLMAO
getting the seafood here and transporting it would mean it would be less fresh than you can get there

Where have you been LuckyDan?

I was on a 3-day exile after posting what I thought was an obvious joke about someone's address. It looked a tad too authentic, I suppose, so...yeah. No biggie.

Anybody seen my shoes?

Oh dear. Xotoxi posted a real address on the previous page. Will he go to USMB purgatory now?

Somehow I think the White House address should be ok. But if I'm wrong, we can always smuggle him a file or something.

I was on a 3-day exile after posting what I thought was an obvious joke about someone's address. It looked a tad too authentic, I suppose, so...yeah. No biggie.

Anybody seen my shoes?

Oh dear. Xotoxi posted a real address on the previous page. Will he go to USMB purgatory now?

Somehow I think the White House address should be ok. But if I'm wrong, we can always smuggle him a file or something.

Okay. I'll get started on the cake to put it in. If we don't need it after all, we can eat it at Dan's party. Not before everybody is too snockered to eat around the file though.

Where have you been LuckyDan?

Anybody seen my shoes?

xotoxi likes living on the edge....:cool:

Look at him over there, drinking Dos Equis, and telling anyone that will listen to his slobbery, drunken ass to "Stay Thirsty, My Friend."

Forum List

Back