The Damn Lucky Dan Welcome Home Partay

I was on a 3-day exile after posting what I thought was an obvious joke about someone's address. It looked a tad too authentic, I suppose, so...yeah. No biggie.

Anybody seen my shoes?

Oh dear. Xotoxi posted a real address on the previous page. Will he go to USMB purgatory now?

xotoxi likes living on the edge....:cool:

Look at him over there, drinking Dos Equis, and telling anyone that will listen to his slobbery, drunken ass to "Stay Thirsty, My Friend."
well, he rarely drinks beer

:lol:

I was on a 3-day exile after posting what I thought was an obvious joke about someone's address. It looked a tad too authentic, I suppose, so...yeah. No biggie.

Anybody seen my shoes?

Oh dear. Xotoxi posted a real address on the previous page. Will he go to USMB purgatory now?

Look at him over there, drinking Dos Equis, and telling anyone that will listen to his slobbery, drunken ass to "Stay Thirsty, My Friend."

I thought he was out drinking blood and looking for virgins to sacrifice, but he may have been sidetracked.

I thought he was out drinking blood and looking for virgins to sacrifice, but he may have been sidetracked.

He mumbled something earlier about not having had a decent Bloody Mary in 120 years. He was joking, right?

He mumbled something earlier about not having had a decent Bloody Mary in 120 years. He was joking, right?

I believe he meant that he wanted a 120 yo virgin named Mary.

Hard to say. It can be hard to find a decent Bloody Mary.

well hell! Break out the booze and the Kitty Litter and let's have ourselves a par-tay! I'm really trying to cut down on the litter, man... but it's just so damn crunchy!

That's next week. Have to schedule ahead for human sacrifice.

EARLY SUNDAY MORNING, on Planet Big Fitz:

well hell! Break out the booze and the Kitty Litter and let's have ourselves a par-tay! I'm really trying to cut down on the litter, man... but it's just so damn crunchy!
speechless-smiley-008.gif

That's next week. Have to schedule ahead for human sacrifice.

I wonder how you're feelin' now?

speechless-smiley-039.gif

Forum List

Back