Greetings

Lucky#13

Aug 26, 2010
I found this board after the board I usually post at has been down for the last few days. I am glad to have found you guys as I have been having withdraws.

Thank you for the welcomes....I have to admit that while I am very passionate about economics and poltics I do not spend a lot of time posting. I do like to subscribe to many threads and read. While my post count may remain low, I am still here. Again, thank you all for your welcomes.

Thank you for the welcomes....I have to admit that while I am very passionate about economics and poltics I do not spend a lot of time posting. I do like to subscribe to many threads and read. While my post count may remain low, I am still here. Again, thank you all for your welcomes.

Aw c'mon, jump right in with both feet. And welcome aboard!

Aw c'mon, jump right in with both feet. And welcome aboard!

I will depending on the topic. I assure you though..anytime pink floyd is mentioned I will be there.

Thank you kind sir.

It'll be interesting to see if we get each other's mail.

Hope not. Whats funny is my name is Danny as well.

sockpuppet.jpg

Uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm..................

Forum List

Back