The cylinder finally came in!!!!

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Mark does some fantastic work!!!
The new edge in the cylinder bores are seamless. Absolutely perfect!!!
And the 10mm. Mag rounds fill the cylinder nicely!

10mm.
DB58A44B-C519-4886-8883-3FCE9D8F244A.jpeg

F81187F9-94FD-4C82-9CBC-AB4C212392DC.jpeg

And 10mm. Magnum.
246287BC-CBF6-4030-ADFE-A9E37DB00EBA.jpeg

I don't like any of these armed “workers” who serve court papers, divorces, custody disputes, civil commitments for mental health, domestic violence allegations, capricious rape and sexual harassment claims, petty “wobbler” offenses charged as felonies, and any and all other causes to revoke the gun rights of private citizens.

I don't like any of these armed “workers” who serve court papers, divorces, custody disputes, civil commitments for mental health, domestic violence allegations, capricious rape and sexual harassment claims, petty “wobbler” offenses charged as felonies, and any and all other causes to revoke the gun rights of private citizens.

Dude,you're crazier than a shithouse rat.

Nice. I just got parts from Strike for the AR-15 build I am coasting through.

Still want a trigger job and some new tritium sights on the S&W but after that I plan on building the Wife an AR of Her own.
Hell,I've got half the parts already from previous builds so it should come together pretty quickly.
Helped son build one last year. Doing mine this year. No hurry. Hoping ammo will be more available later in spring. Kinda sucks right now, but I do not lay around zeroing or target practice outside in the winter unless being paid. Turning into a wuss, I guess.:auiqs.jpg:

Still want a trigger job and some new tritium sights on the S&W but after that I plan on building the Wife an AR of Her own.
Hell,I've got half the parts already from previous builds so it should come together pretty quickly.
I put tritium sights on my PPQ. Took a while to get used to them, but now back to norm aiming. Instead of sighting normally, I was drawn to the damn things, but now that I am used to them know they well be good at night.

You're got a loaded weapon running people into the mental hospital on a fucked up sex charge that will never make it in any actual court of criminal law. I want you and your sort hanged in the gallows for making allegations of so-called "mental illness" and revoking the rights of law-abiding citizens on that false basis, because there's a higher law than the filthiness in the courts of red-light district injustice you adhere to.

God's law will punish you out of your weapons and tear your arms out of your shoulder sockets for that.

You're got a loaded weapon running people into the mental hospital on a fucked up sex charge that will never make it in any actual court of criminal law. I want you and your sort hanged in the gallows for making allegations of so-called "mental illness" and revoking the rights of law-abiding citizens on that false basis, because there's a higher law than the filthiness in the courts of red-light district injustice you adhere to.

God's law will punish you out of your weapons and tear your arms out of your shoulder sockets for that.
Sometimes people go nuts and have to have their guns rights removed. Simple as that. When dad developed alzheimers we had to take his and after that the vehicle keys. Responsible families do this, and used to it was without the courts. I do not think people are as responsible as they used to be.
Here is a local story that made national headlines this week.
The guy pull up in a boat to a duck blind where 3 guys early 20s were duck hunting, asked if he could hunt out of the blind with them. They said sure and helped him in. They were looking out when he chambered a round and shot one of the young men but apparently dropped the weapon. He pickup another weapon and shot the second before the 3rd guy had a chance to grab the shotgun, and hit him with it, knocking him out of the blind and then falling out of the boat. The young man drug his two friends from the blind in waste deep water to shore with a steady snow falling and seeing the old man moving away through the water. They did not know him, had never seen him before. Two were killed. TBI investigator said they did not know of any possible motive and it could have been a mental thing. All points bulletin was put out, but he has not been found. The feeling is he may have succumbed to the ice waters after getting away from the blind after his deadly action.

Helped son build one last year. Doing mine this year. No hurry. Hoping ammo will be more available later in spring. Kinda sucks right now, but I do not lay around zeroing or target practice outside in the winter unless being paid. Turning into a wuss, I guess.:auiqs.jpg:

Thats what I love about South Texas.
65 and sunny today.

I put tritium sights on my PPQ. Took a while to get used to them, but now back to norm aiming. Instead of sighting normally, I was drawn to the damn things, but now that I am used to them know they well be good at night.

The S&W's factory sights are for shit in low light conditions.

You seem to think everyone who owns a gun is out to get you.
Why is that?

65 and sunny today.
Sounds nice. Is that typical or are you having a warm spell? It got up to mid 40s here today.

Last edited:

65 and sunny today.
Sounds nice. Is that typical or are you having a warm spell? It got up to mid 40s here today.

It's pretty standard.
We'll have a few days of cold weather,meaning highs in the mid 40's and then it's back to the 60's and above during the day.
We've only gotten below freezing once this year and it happened at night and only lasted for a few hours.
I remember riding my YZ80 I got for Christmas back in 1980 and it was 80 degrees out.
We will on rare occasions have some serious cold snaps that can last for a week or so with temps in the 20's but not often.

MonthHighLow
Average Temperatures
January62°F41°F
February67°F44°F
March73°F51°F

They came factory on the FNX-.45 Tactical and I love em!!!

Why not? If someone decides they want to take out their frustration with their current situation on the worker, who is merely doing their job, the worker should have the ability to protect themself particularly if the person they're serving is known to be violent, possess weapons, etc.

Why not? If someone decides they want to take out their frustration with their current situation on the worker, who is merely doing their job, the worker should have the ability to protect themself particularly if the person they're serving is known to be violent, possess weapons, etc.

Or in JustInAComas case mentally unstable.
He seems to think every gun owner is a fed out to get him.

Forum List

Back