The current generation has known nothing but excess and prosperity when the system turns down......

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Current Generation has Known Nothing but Excess and Prosperity. When The System Turns Down Again They Will Be Lost

The current generation has lost the ability to trouble shoot the problems they are faced with and come up with simple solutions. Creativity is something many people no longer possess and that is one of the things that will make life hard on them. The greatest generation knew how to devise creative solutions to their problems that allowed them to get by and even prosper. That is a lesson we need to take away from the last depression.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's nothing new to most of us it's telling the leftards how severely they are screwing up the next generation, why look at how screwed up this generation is and the millennials it's been engineered that way but trying telling a clueless dumbass the engineered plan to destroy humanity they look at you like you are growing a wanker outta you head.

MW, the GOP are in charge not "the leftards" you hate so much.

The millennials will have to do the best they can, because, yes, a major recession maybe even a Great Depression III will be upon us within a decade if not sooner.

It's us old fuckers who are slow at coding and altering genetic DNA who will be lost in the near future. The young scientist (of whom are very few Repubtards) will be the winners.

The millennials will have to do the best they can, because, yes, a major recession maybe even a Great Depression III will be upon us within a decade if not sooner.

They don't know how to do anything. It will truly be "Idiocracy" when they come to power.

The GOP has shown it does not have a clue other than such Big Business booty.

They don't know how to do anything. It will truly be "Idiocracy" when they come to power.
Your grandparents said the same thing about you, Looks like they were spot on!.:badgrin:

I taught 5 year old's in Sunday school today. I ask for a volunteer to come front & read a bible verse to the class. Over half the children raised their hands saying I can read. So I pointed to one random little girl & she jumped up in front of the room & read the verse of Isaiah 9:6 fluently & flawlessly like an average adult.

When I was a 5 year old in kindergarten, there were no kids in my class reading words over 3 letters & not in a sentence or with that confidence in front of a room full of people. It's stunning how these kids today do circles around us & it's so commonplace that we rarely notice. Some like OP are to blind to see & will never understand.

Last edited:
Every generation talks shit about the other generation yet,,,the humans march on....You don't know what will happen since you'll be dead...or out of it...

Forum List

Back