"The Culture Wars Are Over", Romney Advisor, Dave Kochel

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Even a radical RWer like Iowa's Dave Kochel has conceded this fact.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/romney-a...rs-are-over-but-will-republicans-ever-listen/

Yet the Republicans haven't put down their shovels.

Everyday, every. single. day. These people are hard at work digging and digging themselves deeper into non-existence.

It's evidence in the many posts and views of USMB's very-own RWers.

Will they ever listen?

I believe they won't, not until another trouncing by the Democrats...I think one more in a row will really send the message home.

What are your thoughts?

Once the people experience the debilitating effects of the Democrats doomed to fail polices.

The Republican ranks will overflow with new members ready for a change......... :cool:

Romney Advisor Concedes What We All Know: ?The Culture Wars Are Over? ? But Will Republicans Ever Listen? | Mediaite

Everyday, every. single. day. These people are hard at work digging and digging themselves deeper into non-existence.

Will they ever listen?

I believe they won't, not until another trouncing by the Democrats...I think one more in a row will really send the message home.

What are your thoughts?

You left wingers have the steering wheel. The problem is that you are all wearing blindfolds, and the cliff is just ahead.

:dig:

Republicans have to recruit more minority candidates because, unlike white voters, minority voters are much more likely to vote on the basis of race, gender or ethnicity. Unfortunate, but true.

Republicans have to recruit more minority candidates because, unlike white voters, minority voters are much more likely to vote on the basis of race, gender or ethnicity. Unfortunate, but true.
Minorities have been voting for white men for decades.

What NONSENSE are you talking about son?

yes they sure have. Democratic men, men in the black Congressional caucus, oops right only white men in this example..ok, how about Rahm?

white men like that? you heard right? a black female honor student who participated in Obamas inauguration celebration in DC....? shot dead in Chicago....random ( gang?) attack....handgun....yup, handgun, but don't worry the moron congressman elected for that district is doing his best to blow smoke and get assault weapons banned, and rahm? well, how many black children need to die on his watch before he gets a clue or black folks do? 2?6?8?...

how many tragedies? aside from sky high incarceration rates, the children out of wedlock rate, over 70%, how many tragedy before imbeciles like you lay the blame and responsibility where it belongs? Or is that to tough a job? Intellectual honesty can be tough to summon up when you don't have any eh? :rolleyes:

Not with an "R" next to his name........... :cool:

So you admit, then, that you were merely spouting radical racist nonsense.

Blacks don't vote race, instead they vote party. The Party that has their interests at heart.

Thanks for clarifying that.

yes they sure have. Democratic men, men in the black Congressional caucus, oops right only white men in this example..ok, how about Rahm?

white men like that? you heard right? a black female honor student who participated in Obamas inauguration celebration in DC....? shot dead in Chicago....random ( gang?) attack....handgun....yup, handgun, but don't worry the moron congressman elected for that district is doing his best to blow smoke and get assault weapons banned, and rahm? well, how many black children need to die on his watch before he gets a clue or black folks do? 2?6?8?...

how many tragedies? aside from sky high incarceration rates, the children out of wedlock rate, over 70%, how many tragedy before imbeciles like you lay the blame and responsibility where it belongs? Or is that to tough a job? Intellectual honesty can be tough to summon up when you don't have any eh? :rolleyes:
What are you PROPOSING Trajan? What's your solution to the problem?

I posted mine already...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...uration-shot-dead-in-chicago.html#post6744137

What's yours?

Not with an "R" next to his name........... :cool:

So you admit, then, that you were merely spouting radical racist nonsense.

Blacks don't vote race, instead they vote party. The Party that has their interests at heart.

Thanks for clarifying that.
Cain was never nominated to be on any partys ticket......so your point is moot....... :cool:
It's not moot, it simply eradicates your nonsensical assumption.

Romney Advisor Concedes What We All Know: ?The Culture Wars Are Over? ? But Will Republicans Ever Listen? | Mediaite

Will they ever listen?

What are your thoughts?

You left wingers have the steering wheel. The problem is that you are all wearing blindfolds, and the cliff is just ahead.

:dig:

853.gif
853.gif
853.gif
853.gif
853.gif
853.gif

"Clearly, this is a job-killer in the short-run. The impact on job creation is going to be devastating." — Rep. Dick Armey, (Republican, Texas)

"Psychic Predictions"

handjob.gif

Mitt Romney‘s former Iowa campaign advisor Dave Kochel told the local NBC affiliate that the GOP needs to give up the culture war and recognize that the demographics on key social issues are undergoing major changes.

When the GOP missed the boat and FDR put a new coalition together ... they were out in the cold for decades..

Is history repeating itself? Has team Obama recognized and put together a new coalition?

I propose one more round of failure for the Republicans. Then the door will finally be open to the two party system. An Independent Party or the Libertarian Party could take over for the failed Republicans and be the opposition party.

It is time for Republicans to go the way of the Whigs.

Regards from Rosie

I propose one more round of failure for the Republicans. Then the door will finally be open to the two party system. An Independent Party or the Libertarian Party could take over for the failed Republicans and be the opposition party.

It is time for Republicans to go the way of the Whigs.
Thanks for giving the board a humorous post...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back