The Covid Reaper Kills again

bambu.

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2021
A beloved teacher is being remembered as “beautiful” and a “wonderful educator” after dying just days after a positive Covid test.
Michelle Hayes, 46, died on Wednesday morning after testing positive to Covid on Monday.

Ms Hayes taught at Bowral Public School along with her husband Ben after moving to the Southern Highlands from Norfolk Island, where she was a beloved teacher among her students.
In a tribute to his wife, a devastated Mr Hayes said he was heartbroken.

Mr Hayes and the couple’s son and daughter were still in isolation when she died, and he urged mourners to stay away from the house.
“Nobody can currently come to the house because we're still in iso – please don’t – we’re even keeping my Mum away … I would seriously break if anyone else got this,” Mr Hayes said.

Please don’t call yet. I can’t cry anymore. I’ve never known such limitless sorrow.”

#####

Just like a cold?...BULLDUST!

A beloved teacher is being remembered as “beautiful” and a “wonderful educator” after dying just days after a positive Covid test.
Michelle Hayes, 46, died on Wednesday morning after testing positive to Covid on Monday.

Ms Hayes taught at Bowral Public School along with her husband Ben after moving to the Southern Highlands from Norfolk Island, where she was a beloved teacher among her students.

Mr Hayes and the couple’s son and daughter were still in isolation when she died, and he urged mourners to stay away from the house.
“Nobody can currently come to the house because we're still in iso – please don’t – we’re even keeping my Mum away … I would seriously break if anyone else got this,” Mr Hayes said.

Please don’t call yet. I can’t cry anymore. I’ve never known such limitless sorrow.”

#####

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that COVID had anything to do with her death?

#####

A tragic loss for her family and students, without a doubt.

But she was fully vaccinated.

It is not clear if Mrs Hayes had any underlying health conditions.

Anyone working on a NSW school or early education site must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Fully "vaccinated"? Died of "COVID"?
Yes, fully vaccinated people can, and are, dying of Covid...they are unlucky enough to suffer "serious complications"...*nothing* can save them.
Mostly though, fully vaccinated people suffer less seriously from Covid if they catch it.
Having caught it, they then shed less of the virus, thus protecting others to some degree.

Yes, fully vaccinated people can, and are, dying of Covid...they are unlucky enough to suffer "serious complications"...*nothing* can save them.
Mostly though, fully vaccinated people suffer less seriously from Covid if they catch it.
Oh, are you still here?

Having caught it, they then shed less of the virus, thus protecting others to some degree.
You need to tell the whole story as to exactly what killed her and not your opinion. I'm calling you a liar.

You need to tell the whole story as to exactly what killed her and not your opinion. I'm calling you a liar.
The whole family got Covid, she died...one week she was fine, next week she was dead.
Probability dictates that the Covid Reaper killed her.

So this is a lie?

1645561717651.png

Damn! That's one great product! Doesn't work for shit, but the zombies still line up for it. That's some serious marketing, a la Edward Bernays.

Damn! That's one great product! Doesn't work for shit, but the zombies still line up for it. That's some serious marketing, a la Edward Bernays.
Vaccinations save lives...prevent most of the Covid-infected from dying and keep most from being admitted to hospital and ICU.
Not all lives, but most lives.

Last edited:

#####

COVID or Omicron?

Covid Omicron;

Why do you post bullshit?
Neither AP News nor Reuters have reported a death due to Omicron.
I look everyday.

Last edited:
If Omicron is less severe, why are COVID-19 deaths rising?

. The US Omicron death toll has now surpassed the highest seven-day average of the more severe Delta variant.

.Getting vaccinated and taking other measures can stop the spread of Omicron and reduce the risk of other variants emerging.
Let's see if you can understand...
I don't trust one word from the Whore House called the World Health Organization because they exist to extort my tax money.

A patient enters a hospital and is in their death bed waiting to die.
The patient gets Omicron.
The patient, who is on their death bed, dies as expected.
The hospital reports that a patient with COVID died, not a patient died due to COVID.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back