The cost of gas & message board rhetoric

More efficient vehicles on the road such as the prius and others also have contributed to gas demand dropping.

Well now, only a short time ago the anti government, anti Obama, crowd was all in a rage that Obama and his Administration intentionally raised the price of gas hurting our economy and the American family. Where are they now?

It seems the new flavor or the weak is F&F. IMO the 'conservatives' who post here daily and the GOP have no ideas other than to play the NIGYYSOAB card over and over and hope for traction. Country First, a slogan without substance much like their nominee, is all they've got (for those too young to understand I'll explain. NIGYYSOAB comes from the best seller "Games People Play" and stands for Now I Got You You Son Of A Bitch).

Why there is such visceral hate for the President of the United States is anyone's guess. I guess it's the same visceral response Jackie Robinson experienced when he broke the color line in MLB. No matter how many good things such pioneers might do, those threatened by someone different than themselves who achieve great success are treated poorly.

So those of you who constantly look for things the President does or says to criticize, your whining says more about you than about him.

My my how quickly the left forget's their non stop bitching about how Bush/Cheney were driving up the price gas for big oil and were behind 9-11 and caused Katrina allow me to introduce you to the word hypocrite.

You have any evidence that "the left" said any of those things you alledge? I for one know that Katrina was a weather system and neither Bush nor Cheney have the ability to create a hurricane. As for Cheney or Bush having some influence on the price of fuel, one can never know - Cheney's Energy Task Forece was secret. Nine-Eleven occured on Bush's watch, I doubt even he was so dumb as to plan that event.

Really your seriously asking that? Did you not watch the news, read the papers, or go online from 2000-2008 especially 2004-2008 if people on the left had bad hair day during that time it was Bush's fault.

But the job losses had noting to do with the gas price drop under Bush?

Gotcha! partisan hack.

Less demand big glut what could be better but why hasn't the price got back down too Bush Republican controlled congress days price?

I guess the same reason it has not gotten down to the Carter presidency days price?

OH you still bummed about bush lifting the off shore drilling ban?
That played a big factor but it was not the only factor now watch and see if obama ok's thekeystone pipeline.

Less demand big glut what could be better but why hasn't the price got back down too Bush Republican controlled congress days price?

I guess the same reason it has not gotten down to the Carter presidency days price?

That played a big factor but it was not the only factor now watch and see if obama ok's thekeystone pipeline.

The Keystone pipeline was halted at the request of the Republican governor of Nebraska.

And Bush's lifging of the presidential offshore drilling ban in July of 2008... was a symbolic political move.
why did he wait utill a few months before the election to lift the executive ban?

why not lift it back when the republicans controlled congress?

The Keystone pipeline was halted at the request of the Republican governor of Nebraska.

And Bush's lifging of the presidential offshore drilling ban in July of 2008... was a symbolic political move.
why did he wait utill a few months before the election to lift the executive ban?

why not lift it back when the republicans controlled congress?

:eusa_whistle:n Right.

Forum List

Back