The Cost of Buying a Home Hits New Record

Wow, that means your house is worth more than you probably paid for it. This is good for people looking to sell.

My place is worth 40K more than what I paid for it right now. That's awesome.
Not when you can’t find a buyer due to xidenflation

Folks, in record numbers, are worse off since xiden got elected

On the other hand isn't it good news that people who worked all their lives to buy a home can get a good price when they sell it?

Worse, he didn't have adequate testing in place for the Americans he rushed back onto the country from abroad. With COVID hitting hardest and first in the cities with more direct overseas flights from areas already infected.
Adequate testing wasn't available, are you saying these people were safer where they were? LOL

The inflationary spike was essentially world wide, popping during the same quarter for most of the world as COVID lockdowns eased and dropping off as measures to combat inflationary pressures were enacted.

There's only two major tools for inflation. Draconian budget cuts or interest rate hikes. Reagan and Biden supported the latter. And we've seen a stark reduction in the post covid inflationary spike.

Trump advocates DECREASING interest rates, which would almost certainly make inflation worse.

The inflationary spike was essentially world wide, popping during the same quarter for most of the world as COVID lockdowns eased and dropping off as measures to combat inflationary pressures were enacted.

There's only two major tools for inflation. Draconian budget cuts or interest rate hikes. Reagan and Biden supported the latter. And we've seen a stark reduction in the post covid inflationary spike.

Trump advocates DECREASING interest rates, which would almost certainly make inflation worse.
The economy wouldn't have gotten this bad if Trump were president

Haha yeah just one qtr! Haha

Inflation rates were normal under trump. Interest rates were normal because we didn’t have to combat inflation rates then

Interest rates are high now due to xidenflation and his war on the working class.

For too many years people found that the mortgage they had on their homes was more than their homes were worth. Now it seems to be turning around. Isn't that good news at least for senior citizens?

For too many years people found that the mortgage they had on their homes was more than their homes were worth. Now it seems to be turning around. Isn't that good news at least for senior citizens?
But now people can’t afford to buy those homes…

On the other hand isn't it good news that people who worked all their lives to buy a home can get a good price when they sell it?

As with most things in our economic system, what hurts one person helps someone else.

Daily average mortgage rates jumped to their highest level since last November after last week’s disappointing inflation report. Persistently high home prices are exacerbating affordability challenges for buyers.

The average daily mortgage rate this week surpassed 7.4%, the highest level since last November.

The median U.S. home-sale price increased 5% from a year earlier during the four weeks ending April 14, bringing it to $380,250—just $3,095 shy of June 2022’s all-time high. The combination of high mortgage rates and prices have brought homebuyers’ median monthly housing payment to a record $2,775, up 11% year over year.

Wow, that Bidenomics, just working its magic. I know, it must be that evil Putin, maybe even Trump's fault.

Housing Market Update: The Cost of Buying a Home Hits New Record As Mortgage Rates Jump, Prices Rise 5%
I will tell you who Biden improved life for. All illegal aliens. Yes sir, they best vote for him this fall too.

We call it a Sellers market. Sellers spend their lives in homes that should they sell the home, the price will be both super high and very affordable. If it is not very affordable, buyers can't buy even if they love the property. So Biden has fucked things up so much a lot of posters are confused.

Yeah and you called him a xenophobe and railed against him. Do you realize how many deaths your TDS cost?

Not as much as his xenophobia and incompetence. There was not a horde of Chinese folks who came over here and started licking people. What did happen was that a lot of AMERICANS came back from China (and later Europe) and brought the virus with them.

Not as much as his xenophobia and incompetence. There was not a horde of Chinese folks who came over here and started licking people. What did happen was that a lot of AMERICANS came back from China (and later Europe) and brought the virus with them.
The first cases arrived in Ca on a cruise ship from China. So why did Democrats blame Trump who did not captain the ship nor was he even on the ship?

Nobody said there was a horde of Chinese coming over

We did have a horde of untested people
Flooding out southern border after xiden took office, and he undid the Covid safe guards. They brought in new variants leading to record Covid deaths.

This wasn’t incompetence, xiden knew the risk, he did it on purpose

Your TDS caused many more deaths than his incompetence. your bias and #resist attitude was the reason that we could not come together and fight the disease properly. Democrats used the disease to try to get elected. Democrat Governors kept their states closed down to affect the economy as much as they could just for power. Covid numbers were inflated and encouraged for hospitals to report. Your TDS was so severe that your side would do ANYTHING to make Trump look bad in the face of covid. Thousands died because of you

I have realtors approach me about once a week, asking if I want to sell.

They wouldn't do that if there weren't buyer.

Compared to the Bush Recession, where I couldn't sell my place on a bet without taking a huge loss.

I have realtors approach me about once a week, asking if I want to sell.

They wouldn't do that if there weren't buyer.

Compared to the Bush Recession, where I couldn't sell my place on a bet without taking a huge loss.
Biden has done a very poor job with the economy

Forum List

Back