The common denominators in large cities with high gun crime rates?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Liberal control of the government
Strict gun laws
Dense populations of poor blacks
High crime rates
High unemployment
High drop out rates
A "give them room to riot" mentality

Anyone NOT notice a pattern here?

As long as they show up to vote on election day and keep the violence to small, multi block areas away from the rich democrat areas….what's the problem?

As long as they show up to vote on election day and keep the violence to small, multi block areas away from the rich democrat areas….what's the problem?
The DEMs negro 'base' didn't show up for the Midterms.
The DEMs have basically written off the negro vote now.
The DEMs are busy replacing the negro vote with the Latino vote.
It doesn't take a fucking genius to figure it out.
And where does this leave the negro community? In some very deep shit.
Hillary isn't exactly beloved in the universe of S. Baptist churches. No amount of fake 'ebonic-talk' is going to help her.
No huge flower print dresses with matching hat and gloves being 'photo-oped' coming out of a S. Baptist church is going to help her.
Biden's little remark about Obama being a "clean ******" isn't going to get him any negro votes.
Plus the negro voters have their 'free-shit' antenna up. They don't trust Hillary or Biden to give them fuck all should one of them be elected. Certainly not like Obama did..........and only then to win a second term.
Nope. The negro vote has come and gone like a fried chicken fart in the wind when it comes to helping put a DEM in the Whitehouse.
Even low information negroes know they could live a hundred lifetimes they would never see another negro with his feet up on the Oval office desk.

Strict gun laws
High crime rates
High unemployment
High drop out rates

There are repub cities in FL with high crime rates. Dense population and high inequality the real factors.

• Banned
Strict gun laws
High crime rates
High unemployment
High drop out rates

There are repub cities in FL with high crime rates. Dense population and high inequality the real factors.
High inequality? WTF kinda nonsensical excuse is that?

This is why you dumbfucks will NEVER solve the problems. You sweep the real issues under the rug because exposing them might cost you votes.

Strict gun laws
High crime rates
High unemployment
High drop out rates

This is why you dumbfucks will NEVER solve the problems. You sweep the real issues under the rug because exposing them might cost you votes.

You just mention nonsense. High inequality increases crime. Black people do not. Politics do not increase crime. Get a clue.

• Banned
Strict gun laws
High crime rates
High unemployment
High drop out rates

You just mention nonsense. High inequality increases crime. Black people do not. Politics do not increase crime. Get a clue.
I'll get a clue if YOU get a functioning brain. Life was a bitch for me. I didn't sit &wait for government to make things fair. I MADE THEM FAIR THROUGH MY OWN HAR WORK & DETERMINATION.
If the shit that infests inner cities happened in my community i would MOVE. Only dumbfucks sit around waiting for democrats to steal from someone else to solve my problems.

PS. The problem is VERY MUCH the fault of the population. The CEO of Apple didn't make Kareem Abduhl Karam Seike sell drugs & pack heat

Strict gun laws
High crime rates
High unemployment
High drop out rates

I'll get a clue if YOU get a functioning brain. Life was a bitch for me. I didn't sit &wait for government to make things fair. I MADE THEM FAIR THROUGH MY OWN HAR WORK & DETERMINATION.
If the shit that infests inner cities happened in my community i would MOVE. Only dumbfucks sit around waiting for democrats to steal from someone else to solve my problems.

PS. The problem is VERY MUCH the fault of the population. The CEO of Apple didn't make Kareem Abduhl Karam Seike sell drugs & pack heat

Yeah you sound like a real genius.
How Income Inequality Affects Crime Rates - Financesonline.com

In a 2002 study by World Bank economists Pablo Fajnzylber, Daniel Lederman, and Norman Loayza, it was found out that crime rates and inequality are positively correlated within countries and also between countries. The correlation is a causation – inequality induces crime rates.

This finding is parallel with the theory on crime by American economist Gary Becker, who pronounces that an increase in income inequality has a big and robust effect of increasing crime rates. Not only that, but a country’s economic growth (GDP rate) has significant impact in lessening incidence of crimes. Since reduction in income inequality gap and a richer economy has an alleviating effect on poverty level, it implies that poverty alleviation has a crime-reducing effect.

Forum List

Back