The commandments of Islam

What part of jihad did you miss? Islam is nothing but a bunch of hate filled jiberish, that is interpreted by a bunch of ignorant, hateful idiots.
One of their commandments is as follows
Islam's Views
Islamic Shari'ah law is extracted from both the Qur'an and Muhammad's Sunnah (found in the Hadith and Sira). Islamic jurisprudence are expansion of the laws contained within them by Islamic jurists. Therefore, they are seen as the laws of Allah. You need only look to the rulings under Shari'ah to see the accepted mainstream interpretation of Islam and its commandments to its followers. Homosexuality under this law, is not only a sin, but a punishable crime against God.

In the case of homosexuality, how it is dealt with differs between the four mainline schools of Sunni jurisprudence today, but what they all agree upon is that homosexuality is worthy of a severe penalty.

In the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is first punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, the death penalty is to be applied.

As for the Shafi`i school of thought, the homosexual receives the same punishment as adultery (if he/she is married) or fornication (if not married). This means, that if the homosexual is married, he/she is stoned to death, while if single, he/she is whipped 100 times. Hence, the Shafi`i compares the punishment applied in the case of homosexuality with that of adultery and fornication.

Iran likes hanging
islam-hangs-gays-2.jpg

Using the Jewish list of 613 of them often, I've wondered off and on if a well written list of them exists for Islam. Here's one.

The Commandments of Islam 1ststepsinislam.com

Skimming them it's just a rehash of the Torah's commandments.
Basically you are correct.

The Quran is for the Jews just as much as it is for the Gentiles.

It admonishes the Jews to stay on course and keep away from worshiping idols.

And teaches the Gentiles the concept of pure monotheism. ...... :cool:

The roots of Islam is not in Judaism, but in jealousy and envy. The root of Islam is lack of faith in the God of Abraham.

Ishmael is the. father of Islam.

Genesis 16:12
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

I disagree. When you read a history of Mohammed - he was fighting a society that had slid back into polytheism, greed, conflict, lack of charity etc etc. The "commandments" were to create a better and more compassionate society in the AD 700 Middle East.

The roots of Islam is not in Judaism, but in jealousy and envy. The root of Islam is lack of faith in the God of Abraham.
Genesis 16:12: And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
I'm always amused when people pull out this verse and use it to attack Islam and muslims. Not sure what their point is? But it's somewhat comical. ....... :cool:

I disagree. When you read a history of Mohammed - he was fighting a society that had slid back into polytheism, greed, conflict, lack of charity etc etc. The "commandments" were to create a better and more compassionate society in the AD 700 Middle East.
Correct.

The arabs over the centuries had lost the monotheistic teachings of their father Abraham and had descended into idolatry and disbelief. (much like the jews had done several times in their history)

The Quran was given to them thru Muhammad to rectify the situation and get them back on track. ...... :cool:

Genesis 16:12: And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
I'm always amused when people pull out this verse and use it to attack Islam and muslims. Not sure what their point is? But it's somewhat comical. ....... :cool:

Not attacking anything. Just stating the truth.

Where does the people of Islam come from? Is Ishmael not the ancestor of the Arabic people?

Nabataea 12 Tribes of Ishamel

"But as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: behold I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation." Genesis 17:20

"Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bore unto Abraham: And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: The firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth, and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam, and Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa, Hadad and Tema, Jetur, Naphish and Kedmah. These are the sons of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their towns and by their encampments; twelve princes according to their nations." Genesis 25:12-16

The Bible is right. That is my point. And that Islam was born from the lack of faith in the ONE true God.
Exactly where in the Bible does it say this? ..... :cool:

When Abraham decided the lay with Hagar, because he would not wait for God. That is a lack of faith on Abraham's part. And born was Ishmael, which God blessed, and also stated that he would be wild and against the whole world, just like Islam is.
Have you read the Bible Sunni? Maybe you should and try to read it with an open heart. Maybe you will gain a whole new understanding of your religion and my faith

When Abraham decided the lay with Hagar, because he would not wait for God. That is a lack of faith on Abraham's part. And born was Ishmael, which God blessed, and also stated that he would be wild and against the whole world, just like Islam is.
Have you read the Bible Sunni? Maybe you should and try to read it with an open heart. Maybe you will gain a whole new understanding of your religion and my faith
Before I converted to Islam. I used to teach Bible study and Sunday school at the local church. So I wouldn't doubt that I have read the Bible cover to cover more times than you.

Anyway, that verse just talks about Ishmael and doesn't say anything about his descendants having problems with their neighbors.

But many christians like to twist this verse to make it seem that way. ....... :cool:

Before I converted to Islam. I used to teach Bible study and Sunday school at the local church. So I would doubt that I have read the Bible cover to cover more times than you.

Anyway, the verse just talks about Ishmael and doesn't say anything about his descendants having problems with their neighbors.

But christians like to twist this verse to make it seem that way. ....... :cool:
Not twisted. I posted it as it is verbatim.

The Bible says that both sons Isaac and Ishmael were in contact with their father Abraham until the day that he died.

So there is no doubt that Abraham taught his son's the monotheistic belief of worshipping the "One True God".

Genesis 25:9 "And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of
Machpelah

Correct.

The arabs over the centuries had lost the monotheistic teachings of their father Abraham and had descended into idolatry and disbelief. (much like the jews had done several times in their history)

The Quran was given to them thru Muhammad to rectify the situation and get them back on track. ...... :cool:

People also forget that AD 700 is nothing like 2015 when they try to apply the same standards.

What part of jihad did you miss? Islam is nothing but a bunch of hate filled jiberish, that is interpreted by a bunch of ignorant, hateful idiots.
One of their commandments is as follows
Islam's Views
Islamic Shari'ah law is extracted from both the Qur'an and Muhammad's Sunnah (found in the Hadith and Sira). Islamic jurisprudence are expansion of the laws contained within them by Islamic jurists. Therefore, they are seen as the laws of Allah. You need only look to the rulings under Shari'ah to see the accepted mainstream interpretation of Islam and its commandments to its followers. Homosexuality under this law, is not only a sin, but a punishable crime against God.

In the case of homosexuality, how it is dealt with differs between the four mainline schools of Sunni jurisprudence today, but what they all agree upon is that homosexuality is worthy of a severe penalty.

In the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is first punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, the death penalty is to be applied.

As for the Shafi`i school of thought, the homosexual receives the same punishment as adultery (if he/she is married) or fornication (if not married). This means, that if the homosexual is married, he/she is stoned to death, while if single, he/she is whipped 100 times. Hence, the Shafi`i compares the punishment applied in the case of homosexuality with that of adultery and fornication.

Iran likes hanging
islam-hangs-gays-2.jpg

Speaking of hate-filled, look in the mirror.

Forum List

Back