The Coming Of More Name Changing.Maybe? B.L.M. Will Put A Stop To "Dark Meat"?Wont Be Easy Being A Waiter.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
so this week, the topic is all of this name changing. why? because BLM says so? all these schools named after slave owners have to change their names? and who is gonna pay for it? so what next? No More "Dark Meat"? "White Sauce", "Brown Sauce,Brown Gravy"? If it ever gets to this extent, a waiter in the wrong place at the wrong time could get him/herself in some real deep doodoo if he/she waits on a real pissed off leftist.

so this week, the topic is all of this name changing. why? because BLM says so? all these schools named after slave owners have to change their names? and who is gonna pay for it? so what next? No More "Dark Meat"? "White Sauce", "Brown Sauce,Brown Gravy"? If it ever gets to this extent, a waiter in the wrong place at the wrong time could get him/herself in some real deep doodoo if he/she waits on a real pissed off leftist.

The desecration of statuary, the forced name-changing, none of it has a thing to do with the oppression of anyone in today's America. It's all about conformance to a rotten, murderous ideology and of course, the accumulation of political power. As for your waiter, perhaps he should look for a better job. The Army is always hiring . . .

i cant imagine going over a dessert menu with a member of BLM at the table

What a weak thread. Nothing of substance here at all. Be better

i am still worried about "The Black Eyed Peas"

I won't ask for Brown Betty if it'll get me killed.

1592354022567.png

Aunt Jemima, Mrs. Buttersworth and Uncle Ben must be on the way out.

Yep, the snowflakes are wining unfortunately. We have a longstanding problem here with our baseball team. While we stood our ground in not changing the name, they got rid of the generations old caricature.

Unknown.png

yah but dont us white people prefer "The Dark Turkey Meat" over the racist white meat?

Forum List

Back